What do you really want for Christmas?

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 09:19 pm
Maybe you never get the gift you want, or maybe Santa never brought you that really neat toy you wanted as a kid, or maybe your just not sure anyone will get it for you. Here's the place to make your list:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,049 • Replies: 111
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 10:07 pm
My wife got it for me today: A wagon from The Tractor Store. It is a large wagon I can use in the yard when I am doing all my projects.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 10:21 pm
Those are nice, my Mom and Dad have one. I do a lot of projects in the yard, I could use a large wagon too.
I would like to have a grand piano. It would cost a fortune and there would be nowhere to put it. But, I'm only wishing!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 06:06 am
All I want every year is one thing and I never get it :-(

The winning lottery ticket.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 06:09 am
I'll settle for quiet time with those whom i love. Anyway, i'm broke right now, so i don't expect others to load me down with gifts when i'm unable to reciprocate.

A few days with my sweetiepie and her little dogs will make my holiday complete.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 06:12 am
Setanta
That's sweet.

I don't get much at all at Christmas either, but I have my loved ones around, so who could ask for more :-D

Except for the winning lottery ticket, lol! (only kidding)
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 06:17 am
I am still waiting for the canned tomatoes from Montana! Maybe i will get some for christmas! Smile
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 06:17 am
I hope you win it as well, Montana. I also hope that, considering the odds against, you do not purchase more than a single ticket each week.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 06:23 am
1. My PDA broke - so I want a new PDA
2. My car broke down yesterday (that is twice withing the last two months) and like the straw that broke the camels back, I have decided to change it, so I want a new car
3. The wardrobe is looking a bit jaded, so a complete change of wardrobe would also be nice...

Maybe I should just ask for a rich sugar daddy - the rest shall take care of itself then...hmmmm...

Yeah, I want a rich sugar daddy for Christmas.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 06:27 am
Willow
I've been waiting at the door for you for months with a case of tomatoes and I'd like to know where you've been young lady!

Setanta
Thanks, that's so very sweet of you to say and I only buy a few tickets every week ;-) One of the jackpots is up to 10 million and that's the one I'd like for Christmas.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 06:29 am
LOL Gautam. I'll wish for a rich sugar daddy for you ;-)
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 06:30 am
Your hours have changed Montana! And I sure do miss you too!! Smile
Darn, I keep missing that bus to Canada..if it keeps snowing here I may never get there!
Here's hoping you get your Christmas wish Sweetie!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 07:00 am
Yeah, my crazy hours keep changing. It just started snowing here again, so stay put for now ;-) It's only been snowing for about a half hour and it's coming down real good. We're expected to get close to 2 feet again, so it looks like it's going to be an indoor few days.

Thanks so much for your sweet thoughts and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas yourself :-D
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 07:30 am
Simple things

I want enough fatwood to start fires in the fireplaces

I want my tractor to start without having to plug it in all the time and then forget about the electric line and drive off while pulling the hot wire all ove r the place

I want turn signals that shut off so I dont drive around like some old retard for miles and people beeping and flashing their lites

no more mice in the attic. Theyve taken to wearing boots

a dog without flatulence. My main dog is a bum, he thinks a good fart under the dining room table while were all eating is a "moment" to share

wish our township would stop flinging salt around like holy water at high mass, it kills the trees

Somebody who would deliver a newspaper all the way out here so I dont have to drive all the way to Quarryville

and a Ferrari Testaverde

stuff like that
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 07:45 am
Montana: have you ever considered getting a team of mathematicians to work out every combination possible, get a loan, and buy a lottery ticket for every one of those combinations? Then you'd be bound to win, and would be left with a load of money after paying back the loan...

Well, you have my cheese to look forward to. The brie with the pepper in it is almost as good as winning the lottery!

Gautam: rich Mexican woman is coming your way. Milk her for all that you can.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 09:21 am
Drom
Now there's food for thought, but with my luck I'd miss it by one #. Too risky for me.

I forgot all about the cheese. I can't wait, yummy :-D

I think Gautam would rather that rich Mexican to be a man, but I could be wrong, although, I doubt it ;-)
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 09:25 am
Ah, but if you had every combination covered, you couldn't lose!

I'm sending it in a hamper. It has to come to you from Russia, but it will be at your home by Christmas eve.

No... Gautam was looking for someone from whom he could sponge, even if it were someone whom he couldn't love... I'll find the message and post it. (And no, I'm not that oblivious Very Happy.)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 09:31 am
Russian cheese, ahhhh what more could I ask for :-D

It would cost a pretty penny to cover every # combo, so I think I'll stick with my few tickets a week. I'm a real whimp that way.

Hmmm.... I thought Gautam said sugar daddy and I thought it was safe to assume since Gautam likes to have his cake and eat it too ;-)
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 09:33 am
Hmmm.. What I would really like....

How about 6 hours in a local pub filled with friends and a lot of laughter?

Material things seem to come and go so quickly. Laughter and merriment can last a lifetime in your memories.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 09:38 am
fishin' wrote:
Material things seem to come and go so quickly.

I agree !! Just look at what happened to my clothes, PDA and car Twisted Evil
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What do you really want for Christmas?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:34:32