What do you really want for Christmas?

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 09:42 am
LOL, I agree as well. Unfortunately, I don't have any friends here, so the pub is out of the question. I'll just drink and hang out with all my A2K friends :-D
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 10:53 am
So far the list consists of : Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Edgarblythe: already got what he wanted (always nice to get something you really want)

Montana: wants the winning lottery ticket (and who doesn't?)

Setanta: quiet time with loved ones (a nice gift)

willow: Just some canned tomatoes (Montana's brand). Willow, what recipe will you make with them?

Gautam: a new PDA, a car that doesn't break down, a new wardrobe, and maybe a rich sugar daddy (that would take care of everthing)...I think I'll put all these on my list too

farmerman: just simple things. wood for the fireplace, Some good farm equipment, a dog without gas, a live-in paperboy, mice in the attic who wear boots, and a Ferrari Testaverde

drom: list is not yet known, however, issues good solid advice to our postings

Fishin: an evening of fun with friends with lots of laughter, which is something we all really want

to everyone: I have a virtual bottle of champagne, and I'll pass the glasses around for a toast...is there anyone here who doesn't drink?
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 11:00 am
Thank you...

A virtual toast: aw, that's a really nice idea, Colorbook. You get the honour of making the first toast. As for what I'd really want for Christmas, I'd say love again.

Montana: No, it's French cheese. I've had it sent to the Cheese Inspection commissar in Perm to check that it's top notch. I know that it would cost a lot to cover every combination, but you'd be bound to win!!! I think I'll do it. Then, I can buy an A2K holiday island somewhere, for everyone here to use when they want Very Happy. Hh... I wouldn't cheap you off with Russian cheese!

0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 11:08 am
Drom, very nice, love is the best gift of all

My toast: Cheers! To all good health! Happiness!

There are good ships,
And there are wood ships,
the ships that sail the sea
but the best ships
are friendhips
and may they always be.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 11:15 am
I raise my glass and toast you all :-)

May your lives be filled with love, good health and joy :-D

Cheers!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 11:17 am
And cheese, wealth, and crackers to go with the cheese.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 11:26 am
Colorbook, thanks for the toast!
I plan on makin a great pot of chili with the tomatoes, but most likely just eat them right out of the jar!

I wish you all peace, good will, and much joy!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 11:29 am
<hic> <hic> MORE MORE <HIC>
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 11:34 am
I think that you've had enough, Mr. G...

Those were wonderful toasts. Smile

I hope that everyone here has the best of years. Enjoy and remember the good times that life may bring you; deal with the bad times. Let not luck taint who you are, or make you boast; let misfortune not make you miserable. Life by its nature is a game of ups and downs. I bid that you play it well, as you deserve to do so. May health, happiness and love bless and continue to bless you all. Cheers.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 11:34 am
A cat.

I heard they taste like chicken.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 11:41 am
Ahhh, good thread! Cheers to you, ColorBook. I hope that you find a new color under your tree. That's one of the things I've always wanted... sometimes I get tired of the old red, yellow, blue, green, etc.

I particularly loved Farmerman's requests. Since our cat died we're having an awful problem with mice all of a sudden and I can't bear to kill them. Why won't they just go away? I am glad to report that as far as I know, our dogs do not fart, Very Happy so I don't need to add that to my list.

I would like some plants though, the horse keeps breaking into the back garden and eating everything. Mostly though I want a sweater that's soft and warm, maybe with some matching socks. It should probably be v-neck to be more flattering. Uhhh, not too tight or clingy. Dark blue or maybe green, but nothing muddy looking. No buttons or sequins or anything like that. Definitely not scratchy. Sleeves should be full-length. Cabling would be nice or some interesting knit.

Does this count? I'd like to be able to give D100 Nikons with lots of accessories to a couple members of my family.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 11:43 am
Somebody get Slappy a sense of humor...roflmao
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 12:22 pm
Sorry Slappy Doo Hoo, your hopes for a cat cannot be granted. My avatar is from the cat family. How 'bout a nice porcupine?

Piffka: Wants a nice simple cuddly sweater (nothing fancy without bobbles and such) in dark blue or green with matching socks. Also, some new plants, to replace the ones her horse has eaten...I think you should also get another cat or maybe even two. That would take care of your problem with mice. I think it is nice to think of others on your Christmas list. I'd like a new digital camera myself.

I'll have to open another bottle of champagne. Guantum kept a whole bottle to himself. Here's your glasses...Cheers!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 12:42 pm
willow_tl wrote:
Somebody get Slappy a sense of humor...roflmao

Did you really "roflmao" from typing that?!?!?! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMTO!!!!!

JOAOM!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 12:47 pm
I would like a new ass since mine rolled off while laughing - thank you Santa!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 12:49 pm
Here ya' go Slappy.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/attachment.php?s=&postid=327136
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 12:54 pm
It looks like Slappy gets his wish after all! Bon appetit!

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:HXY77QiKDMgC:www.mankato.msus.edu/theatre
0 Replies

Tex-Star

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 01:13 pm
Farmerman, thanks for the belly laugh. Hope everything is up and going!

I'd like some plants too Piffka, raccoon keeps coming back and digging clear down to the roots. I really do need just a little more cash, gold, silver, whatever it takes to buy loved ones more presents. Would settle just to have them here.

Gautam, I read your posts all over. You are OK. Sugardaddy is searching for you, right now.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 01:35 pm
My son is better--an early gift.

I would like to have one of those little robotic vacuum cleaners. Cool

Really, I can't think of one material thing that I want for Christmas. Does that make me an oddball?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 01:46 pm
OOOOH yeh , one of them ROOOMBAS. The vacuum that just keeps driving around like my cousin dave when hes drunk. It just keeps suckin up the dust and bashing into furniture until all your furniture is all dented but your floor is immaculate. oh yeh I want one of them
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 03:34:10