Please help me answer the riddle

Charli

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 09:11 pm
ZEX'S SOLUTION . . .
zex's "solution" works for me. However, re "snow, sleet, ice"; they DESIRE to create havoc - bad weather. WALK IN STEP because they are part and parcel of one phenomenon.

coldiron727 - where did this riddle originate? Do you have the answer?
[/color]
0 Replies

zex

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 03:37 am
If they are 3 in one, I imagine that them walking would have them walking together, in step. If not with the same pair of legs.
0 Replies

Charli

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2003 06:32 am
ANOTHER THOUGHT . . .
Another thought . . . PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE - to Life = "Desires" - to "Eternity" = Fire[/color] Confused Smile Confused
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2003 05:35 pm
I thought about that too but they don't come in three, they are just really close to each other.
0 Replies

Mungo

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2003 06:30 am
Always come in triplets? Hmm - 3 Stooges (Shep, Larry, Moe) 3 Fates (Clotho, Lachesis, Atropos) 3 Gorgons (Medusa, Euryale, Stheno) 3 Furies (Tisiphone, Magaera, Salect) 3 wise men/kings/magi (Caspar, Melchior, Balthazar) 3 nephews of 'Uncle Scrooge' Duck (Hughie, Dewey, Louie) 3 GracesEuphrosyne, Aglaia, Thalia) ( 3 Marx Brothers (Graucho, Harpo, Chico - Yep; I know there was also Beppo or somebody, but he wasn't as well known) 3 guys in Nebuchadnezzar's fiery furnace (Shadrach, Meshack, Abednego) 3 Musketeers (Armhole, Porthole, Aromatic) . . .

Not to mentiion - 3 Gorges, 3 tenors, 3 little words, 3 Princes of Serendip, 3 Coins in the Fountain, 3 witches/weird sisters, 3 blind mice, 3 R's, 3 laws of motion, 3 spatial dimensions, 3 strikes you're out, 3 Mile Island, 3 rivers, 3 Tempatations of Eve, 3 little pigs; 3 billygoats gruff, Threepenny Opera, 3 wishes, 3 Old Ladies Locked in the Lavatory, 3 foot to the yard, mp3's, 3 sheets in the wind, 3 annas short of a rupee, 3 bears, . . .

Ptooie! It seems near enough everything comes in triplets.
0 Replies

TetsuoDowntime

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2003 03:03 pm
Witches? Always in threes, walk together and do weird dances (in step), always get what they want cuz they can do spells and trick people and stuff, and people burned accused witches.

Just a thought.
0 Replies

pstone

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 01:26 pm
Sticks for a divining rod?
0 Replies