***NEW*** Beta ::: A>K Triple A Hero Exclusive Celebrity List Forum Poster GROUP

Francis

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2010 01:39 am
@ragnel,
Looks like the French have a great propensity to attend such places and encounter lovely ladies..

Glad you had a nice time!
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2010 01:40 am
@margo,
Nobody believe words anymore, Margo..
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2010 05:32 am
I'll join your group, Tryagain. I might as well. I have responded to many of your posts even though I had no idea what you were talking about.
Ceili

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2010 10:03 am
@wandeljw,
It's all in code, wandel. If you squint your eyes just so, until they sting, and follow along with his narrative, it will read as if the words become musical and float off the screen, like cream rising to the top of the milk bucket, until it, the message, becomes like the song of the ages. The message is of peace, love, of brother/sisterhood and understanding. But you have to do it just right, otherwise, it just becomes a really boring 3D image of blurriness and confusion.
Good luck.
wandeljw

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2010 11:31 am
@Ceili,
Thanks, Ceili. Would I need to get a graduate degree in English literature?
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2010 02:45 pm
May I welcome and introduce Francis to the group; for those not familiar with this suave debonair sophisticated charmer, he has been likened to a European version of Wandel jw: JW for short, or Jedi Wookiee-ookiee on more formal occasions. Enough already before I bloviat like a Hillbilly.

Before being labelled a makebate please do not confuse 'familiar' with a paranormal supernatural being, often taking the form of a cat or other animal, that supposedly acts as a witch's assistant.

Be assured that whatever Transmorphs in this Group, stays in this Group- health and safety an all that!

Concerns have been expressed elsewhere in the vanilla version of A>K that members fear the power of the founding father and that of thread originators. May I assure the group that I have no such fears, I shall rule as benevolently as Count Dracula.

Ceili sweetie, you have been naughty, very naughty by divulging the secret of the runes. Please report to room 69 of the A>K correctional facility to face the gauntlet of the sauna!

Shelia Ragnel, in view of your erotic confession, may I suggest you avail yourself of the A>K medical plan and have a check-up? Luckily I bought an online diploma, so I am a qualified Guy nokollagejest.

As members of this most exclusive Group, please keep tuned for free tickets to the best Broadway shows and passes to Bloomingdale's Christmas grotto . Unfortunately tickets for Kwanzaa celebrations are already allocated.

Should any member have any ideas on how to save the planet, the New York sewer system or how to stop my soufflés from imploding please share.

Thank you kindly...
Izzie

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2010 03:34 pm
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:

...or how to stop my soufflés from imploding please share.

Thank you kindly...

<passes a ***NEW*** Beta ::: A>K Triple Hero Betterer EggBeta>

http://www.abesofmaine.com/abeimg/kcaksm150pspk.jpg

you're welcome Wink
ragnel

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2010 08:11 pm
@Izzie,
And the real secret to a successful sooflay is to fold half a cup of dry cement into the mixture just before placing it into the oven. It does nothing for the taste, but it does hold its shape once cooked. Wink
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 05:20 am
Tryagain wrote:
Should any member have any ideas on how to save the planet, the New York sewer system or how to stop my soufflés from imploding please share.

This group has a lot of work to do! Izzie and Ragnel have made a great start on the souffle problem.

I need to start working on saving the planet. If the sun ever burns out, will my favorite baseball team be able to play all their games at night?
jespah

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 08:44 am
@wandeljw,
Just turn on the emergency generator and you should be all set.

As for the sewers, aren't the alligators supposed to be doing that? I do so hate it when reptiles fall down on the job.
ragnel

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 09:23 pm
@jespah,
The last thing we need is for the reptiles to fall down on the job. What we do need is lots of people who aren't paying proper attention to fall down strategically placed lidless manholes. (Just to give the alligators a little bit of encouragement now and then.)
jespah

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2010 04:14 am
@ragnel,
I like how you think. You got management written all over ya. Er, I hear hairspray can get that out.
ragnel

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2010 04:34 pm
@jespah,
Hmmmmm.....

Must find an appropriate volunteer to help me out on that one! There are just some places I can't get to with a spray can......

(Sounds so kinky does't it? Twisted Evil )
Izzie

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2010 04:49 pm
@ragnel,
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3002/2588472220_fcc9668b84.jpg?v=0

ragnel

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2010 04:58 pm
@Izzie,
Thank you Izzie - you've made my day!

Doncha just love those outstretched fingers grasping for purchase!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2010 05:14 pm
@Izzie,
Uh Oh Shocked

http://www.vaguebuttrue.com/images/1251394834-alligator%20and%20sewerWEBSITE.jpg

<hey Ragnel, your blooming brill at those cryptic crosswords, amazing... good on ya!>
ossobuco

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2010 05:37 pm
@Izzie,
I'm a Ragnel fan.
This a big threat as it might make me open some crossword threads.
Uh oh.
ragnel

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2010 07:42 pm
@ossobuco,
Now, now girls! Cool it a bit. My head is already too big.
(but thanks anyway!!)

(I've just given a few people a serve in another thread - no doubt they will cut me down to size pretty quickly!)

I was in Kenya during Idi Amin's rise to fame and fortune. For all the bad things he did, his one great deed was to single-handedly save the Nile crocodile from almost certain extinction. Any one who annoyed him was sure of a dramatic and colourful exit. One of his 'games' was to send the miscreant on a sight-seeing tour of Lake Victoria. In a helicopter. Need I say more. The few breeding adults thrived. No longer in danger of being eaten by the adults, more of the young crocs survived. Ecological hero!

(We stopped eating lake tilapia and Nile perch as soon as we heard what was happening. Even now, half a world away, I still cannot face them.)

jespah

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2010 07:05 am
@ragnel,
Or, pile nerch, if you like spoonerisms.

I'll remember that when I next wanna buy fish, and will steer o' the tilapia.

Okay, back to the subject of this thread. Which was, erm, caymans?
0 Replies