Child of the Light

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 07:46 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
Child of the Light

You gotta chill out.

What you need is some smokin' dope.

Weed.

Mary Jane.

Are you seriously recommending that I smoke dope??
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 10:44 am
Serious as a heart attack!
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 11:38 am
Whoa

But I don't think I will.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 11:41 am
Folks, I'll be honest. I don't smoke dope, never did, but that doesn't change my opinion on legalization.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 11:43 am
I went through my phase of smokin the stuff, and I think it should be legalized......but only with the huge tax and death penalty for not paying the tax.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 11:45 am
Well Child, one thing, the death penalty may be a 'tad' harsh. Also, if it was government controlled, you wouldn't be able to buy it without paying the tax, just like any other drugs, so the death penalty wouldn't really be necessary anyway.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 11:46 am
cavfancier wrote:
Folks, I'll be honest. I don't smoke dope, never did, but that doesn't change my opinion on legalization.

It is already legal in British Columbia right?
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 11:47 am
cavfancier wrote:
Well Child, one thing, the death penalty may be a 'tad' harsh. Also, if it was government controlled, you wouldn't be able to buy it without paying the tax, just like any other drugs, so the death penalty wouldn't really be necessary anyway.

I mean if people continue to grow and sell it illegally, they will die.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 11:59 am
OIC, well, okay then. I'm not sure of the situation in B.C. It was legal in Ontario for a while, but the bill got overturned on appeal, I believe. I'm not really up on the situation though. I'm sure some of the other Canajuns have more info.
0 Replies