HOLY ****, HOWMANEE GEEZERS WE GOT HERE??

spendius

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 01:34 pm
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

(That's enough zs spendi. Ed.)
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 01:35 pm
@George,
GAAAAG. Ive never eaten cottage cheese and aint gonna start anytime soon.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 01:41 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that Fido. Plato was stone nuts.

No; if he was not a sucky to the rich, then he was representative of his class...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 01:41 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I grew up in a slower moving time, the 1950's. I remember my mom would serve cottage cheese in every friggin meal. To this day I avoid all contacts with cottage cheese and, If Im not mistaken, I think theyve even quit making the ****.

Must have done it last night because I had some yesterday...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 01:54 pm
I still ocasionally get a yen for it with fruit cocktail on it. that ws a staple growing up
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 01:56 pm
@farmerman,
They still make college cheese, Thank Dog, i loves it . . .
dyslexia

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 02:00 pm
@Setanta,
I've been known to eat that **** because my mother made me, also Lady Diane makes me eat it. I don't have the personal strength to tell them I ain't gonna eat that ****.
Setanta

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 02:03 pm
I loves it . . . a little salt and pepper, an' i can eat a one pint tub of it at a single sitting . . .
dyslexia

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 02:10 pm
@Setanta,
good taste is timeless you old fart.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 02:17 pm
Yup, an' it tastes GOOD . . . Yosemite Sam . . .
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 02:20 pm
When is this phrase-making match off coming fammie? I can deal with this stuff balancing an egg on my nose whilst tying my shoelaces.

I'm all in favour of trips down memory lane. Is this food stuff designed to avoid the interesting parts or to bore the residents of Sunset Vistas Home for Retired Gentlefolk into a coma.

Try keeping it up for a week and see how silly it sounds. And we hope to be here for years I assume.
dyslexia

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 02:40 pm
@spendius,
It should be pretty obvious that I only dislike cottage cheese because I once read that BBB likes cottage cheese.
spendius

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 03:14 pm
@dyslexia,
I doubt you'll get a response. BBB did four "****"s in two lines and I took the hint a gave the matter a mild scientific treatment as befits an Old Folks Home in which a number of scientists reside. I got no response.

It seems pre-**** or inchoate **** or wannabee **** is the preferred option. But Gawd Almighty is it boring? There a woman in the pub who talks about what she likes to eat a very great deal.

I've never tasted cottage cheese in my life. Is it for people with no teeth. It's a salt dish I heard. I prefer gorgonzola. The nearer to sweaty socks the better.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 05:24 pm
@farmerman,
it was a cottage industry, I hear
spendius

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 05:49 pm
@Ragman,
Oh dear. Ragman has arrived. He will soon be telling us what we can and cannot talk about.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 05:56 pm
I'll speak up for the middle cheese way.
As I child, I disliked all things squishy, and that included, yaaack, cottage cheese. I'm not sure I've ever tasted cottage cheese except in someone else's lasagna. (see my opinions about egg white, equally urpy).
As an adult with a newly open mind for me to like things italian, I tried ricotta. No, not by itself, exactly, though I later got into ricotta tortes.

I understand fresh ricotta by itself from a good farm is wonderful, but, hey, enjoy it and let me know.

I was raised with our going to the store with ration tickets, which I can almost visualize. Well, I can visualize, but not in the intricacy of them. This is nothing compared to what other people were going through, including some later but now immediate friends. But it might have had something to do with what food I connected with as a toddler.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 05:58 pm
You can't talk about food and dirty socks in the same paragraph, spendi.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 05:59 pm
I used to eat cottage cheese as part of a program. But I had to do much to hide the awful taste of it.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 05:59 pm
@ossobuco,
Ricotta mixed with cream and lots opf sugar, vanilla, orange and chocolate drops , makes a great stuffing for a cannoli.

EAting Cottage cheese is like eating rat turds, you dont have to eat it to know that they probably taste like ****.
spendius

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 06:02 pm
@ossobuco,
Every type of food is wonderful osso if you are hungry. Socrates established that with dry bread crusts. The satiated person unable to stop eating is what gourmet aesthetic taste is all about. It's depraved really.

And it's only spice and sat. fat dressed up. Have you never been in a food factory where the **** is turned out in pretty packaging.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 10:27:32