16

lower back pain

dagmaraka

1  
Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2010 11:29 am
@Butrflynet,
thanks, b-net. that is very instructional, also scary. i am now firmly convinced i have a hernia on my disk (had that in my wrist twice before), that i have fybromyalgia, inflamed muscles, pinched or injured sacral nerve (that one in particular)...
Voltaren helps, also sitting on the fitness ball seems to have been a good idea. much less pressure on my back. Sigh. I'm such a bad patient, I am used to being fit.
Eva

1  
Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2010 09:01 am
@dagmaraka,
Welcome to Middle Age, Dag.

<...runs & hides...>
dagmaraka

1  
Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2010 10:02 am
@Eva,
<slow-motion> NOOOOOOooooooooooooo!

dagmaraka

4  
Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2010 10:05 am
Actually, feeling much better today. Back still sore, but bearable, not this mind-boggling presence that lets you think of nothing else.

The anti-inflammatories in combination with heat have started working. Also, I'm a born again exercise ball die-hard fan. Yesterday I sat on it, instead of a chair, for 8 hours.... not only is my back less sore, I also discovered tiny muscle groups I knew nothing about that are obviously getting some sort of a workout out of it. Things are looking less bleak in Bratislava.

bhawananancy

-1  
Reply Thu 9 May, 2019 12:43 am
If you are suffering from lower back pain. Then you have to buy refresh mattress and I am sure you will get rid of back pain
McGentrix

1  
Reply Thu 9 May, 2019 09:06 am
@bhawananancy,
bhawananancy wrote:

Single post to a 9 year old thread... weird.

raghavmehta362

-1  
Reply Tue 14 May, 2019 05:03 am
Back Pa is a normal pain in modern days because every one person sits on the chair a whole day when they are doing job and work.

I was also suffering this problem but I finished. I always do exercise, morning walk and sometimes I run in the morning time. This is very effective and easily.

navigator

1  
Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 12:08 am
I hope I am not late for this. I think a better way to treat low back pain or even disk is the sea. Try to walk in the sea water.keep the water level to your waist. Resist the force of water.

nkaggarwal1

-1  
Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 06:49 am
@dagmaraka,
I've been dealing with similar issues for over a year now from the same cause. First I got a better (orthopedic) chair. Ahhhhh.... now I can sit for even longer!!! Ooops... but that means when I try to stand up I'm even more stiff than when I couldn't sit comfortably as long. Lesson learned - it's probably not a good idea to buy a more comfortable chair. Then, I started going to a chiropractor. Ahhh..... bliss! But that only lasted a few days at a time and I found myself only getting out of my comfy chair to go to bed or to the chiro. Then I discovered a hot water (37C) therapy pool that works wonders for muscle strain. I'm still using that 2-3 times/week for 30-45 mins/session. I really does help a lot to stretch in very warm water. Most recently I starting taking MSM for inflammation. It's the best thing yet. Completely natural and works wonders but you have to start slowly (I started with 2 900mg capsules/day) and work your way up to a therapeutic level - defined as that level which alleviates your pain. Also, it's not a cure. It won't cure your bad back - only getting out of your chair will do that. It will bring you relief and allow you to do things besides sitting in your chair.