lower back pain

dagmaraka

Mon 6 Sep, 2010 11:29 am
@Butrflynet,
thanks, b-net. that is very instructional, also scary. i am now firmly convinced i have a hernia on my disk (had that in my wrist twice before), that i have fybromyalgia, inflamed muscles, pinched or injured sacral nerve (that one in particular)...
Voltaren helps, also sitting on the fitness ball seems to have been a good idea. much less pressure on my back. Sigh. I'm such a bad patient, I am used to being fit.
Eva

Tue 7 Sep, 2010 09:01 am
@dagmaraka,
Welcome to Middle Age, Dag.

<...runs & hides...>
dagmaraka

Tue 7 Sep, 2010 10:02 am
@Eva,
<slow-motion> NOOOOOOooooooooooooo!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Tue 7 Sep, 2010 10:05 am
Actually, feeling much better today. Back still sore, but bearable, not this mind-boggling presence that lets you think of nothing else.

The anti-inflammatories in combination with heat have started working. Also, I'm a born again exercise ball die-hard fan. Yesterday I sat on it, instead of a chair, for 8 hours.... not only is my back less sore, I also discovered tiny muscle groups I knew nothing about that are obviously getting some sort of a workout out of it. Things are looking less bleak in Bratislava.
0 Replies

bhawananancy

Thu 9 May, 2019 12:43 am
If you are suffering from lower back pain. Then you have to buy refresh mattress and I am sure you will get rid of back pain
McGentrix

Thu 9 May, 2019 09:06 am
@bhawananancy,
bhawananancy wrote:

If you are suffering from lower back pain. Then you have to buy refresh mattress and I am sure you will get rid of back pain

Single post to a 9 year old thread... weird.
0 Replies

raghavmehta362

Tue 14 May, 2019 05:03 am
Back Pa is a normal pain in modern days because every one person sits on the chair a whole day when they are doing job and work.

I was also suffering this problem but I finished. I always do exercise, morning walk and sometimes I run in the morning time. This is very effective and easily.
0 Replies

navigator

Wed 15 May, 2019 12:08 am
I hope I am not late for this. I think a better way to treat low back pain or even disk is the sea. Try to walk in the sea water.keep the water level to your waist. Resist the force of water.
0 Replies

nkaggarwal1

Wed 15 May, 2019 06:49 am
@dagmaraka,
I've been dealing with similar issues for over a year now from the same cause. First I got a better (orthopedic) chair. Ahhhhh.... now I can sit for even longer!!! Ooops... but that means when I try to stand up I'm even more stiff than when I couldn't sit comfortably as long. Lesson learned - it's probably not a good idea to buy a more comfortable chair. Then, I started going to a chiropractor. Ahhh..... bliss! But that only lasted a few days at a time and I found myself only getting out of my comfy chair to go to bed or to the chiro. Then I discovered a hot water (37C) therapy pool that works wonders for muscle strain. I'm still using that 2-3 times/week for 30-45 mins/session. I really does help a lot to stretch in very warm water. Most recently I starting taking MSM for inflammation. It's the best thing yet. Completely natural and works wonders but you have to start slowly (I started with 2 900mg capsules/day) and work your way up to a therapeutic level - defined as that level which alleviates your pain. Also, it's not a cure. It won't cure your bad back - only getting out of your chair will do that. It will bring you relief and allow you to do things besides sitting in your chair.
0 Replies

foothillanesthesia

Fri 31 May, 2019 11:18 pm
@dagmaraka,
The best remedy for back pain is a daily routine of sit-ups and slow stretching. Good luck.
0 Replies

Rams369

Tue 4 Jun, 2019 04:11 am
@dagmaraka,
As per my personal experience, Stretch hamstrings twice daily is one of the best remedies for it.
0 Replies

mat67

Wed 19 Jun, 2019 03:18 pm
The most ideal for low back pain or lower back pain is to perform lumbar flattening exercise routines and strengthening abdominals and comply with a health education
0 Replies

Janny46

Wed 26 Jun, 2019 12:49 am
@Butrflynet,
My sister also in this lower back pain.
0 Replies

walletwing1

Fri 28 Jun, 2019 12:45 am
@dagmaraka,
Hamstring stretches are the best exercise for your lower back pain. It is relief from back pain. Moving further, It is Maintaining mobility in your legs and thighs can also help you maintain optimal athletic performance. Firstly read about the proper instructions then perform this.

If you are suffering chronic pain during this exercise then consult your doctor.
0 Replies

1800autopsy

Sat 6 Jul, 2019 02:08 am
@dagmaraka,
As per my personal experience, Stretch hamstrings twice daily is one of the best remedies for it.
0 Replies