Should I buy it?

Reyn

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2010 11:38 am
@Chumly,
Chumly wrote:

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I'm not sure yet which camera might be better for my application ...

Okay, please let me know as soon as you can, so I know what plans to go ahead with.
0 Replies

drillersmum

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2010 11:49 am
@ossobuco,
Just wanted to test clicking on the name in tiny blue letters to see if it works... :-) btw... when you go grocery shopping, do you make up a list beforehand, and then try oh so hard to stick to it? I trawl the 'on special' catalogue and make up a list and try very hard to stick to the list. They also recommend (don't ask me who 'they' are) that you should never go shopping on an empty stomach. If you do, you can be sure you will come home with a cooked bbq chicken and some coleslaw etc. which isn't a bad deal really. The tricks that they get up to to make us buy things we really didn't intend buying are really sneaky. They use the smells of freshly baked bread, grilled/bbq chicken to entise us to buy those products... and it works.
They put the milk as far away from the entrance to the store, forcing us to walk past other goodies, BUT put killer cigarettes right up the front of the store so that you don't even have to go any further for your fix.
I heard or read somewhere once "if God didn't want children to have lollies they wouldn't be at the checkout".
Now that is all I can think of when I am at the checkout staring at the lollies. LOL
0 Replies