what is the beggining of philosophy?

reasoning logic

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2012 07:11 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
I think you both deserve each other thoughts, I am out... Laughing

Do you find it wrong of me to ask such questions? With almost certainty you have loving atheist in your life? Do you not ask the same questions about them?

Quote:
how could these loving people get it so wrong?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2012 07:29 pm
@reasoning logic,
...no I find it amazing that you don't seam to understand the basic down to earth line of reasoning as the summarized and simplified one I just did regarding what "religions" are and where they are born from...you don't have a clue on what are the origins of symbolic reasoning and mythology as means of explanation for the questions that arise with intelligence in mankind...you see intelligence's emergence doesn't bring clarity wrapped up in a present all at once...at first it is smart enough to wonder but not disciplined enough to organize plausible answers...yet answers are socially immediately NEEDED such that symbolic packed low resolution answers on the origin of power are provided in an understandable manner to group majority's, because philosophy essentially it is a demand to understand "who" and "what" is power, as well as where it comes from...sophisticated knowledge cannot emerge on its own but rather it is build from these social local cultural agreements that first where aligned in rudimentary forms of religion...Religion is nothing but oral tradition in relation to a fantasized first attempt on the History of the world and its origin...a need since we started to understand death when we stopped being animals and started being humans...but enough this is a tautology that everybody should know and understand...missing it is a clear symptom to get out of the boat as soon as possible...I am doing just that...
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 07:11 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
...no I find it amazing that you don't seam to understand the basic down to earth line of reasoning as the summarized and simplified one I just did regarding what "religions" are and where they are born from.

OK I am cool with your response and I would like to address it accordingly.

I do need to add that I am not able to address it at this moment like I wish I could because I had a power outage and my screen is bright pink and is throwing me off as I have not been able to correct it as yet. I think my monitor is bad but I have not yet had time to correct the problem.

Quote:
you don't seam to understand the basic down to earth line of reasoning as the summarized and simplified one I just did regarding what "religions" are and where they are born from.

So this is it? The arc of the covenant so to speak?

I can agree but only to a point but keep in mind that I am talking somewhat out of my ass because I have not been able to read and address this issue because I have not had the clarity to do so yet.

Quote:
. you don't have a clue on what are the origins of symbolic reasoning and mythology as means of explanation for the questions that arise with intelligence in mankind...you see intelligence's emergence doesn't bring clarity wrapped up in a present all at once...at first it is smart enough to wonder but not disciplined enough to organize plausible answers...yet answers are socially immediately NEEDED such that symbolic packed low resolution answers on the origin of power are provided in an understandable manner to group majority's, because philosophy essentially it is a demand to understand "who" and "what" is power, as well as where it comes from..

I am not able to address this issue as of yet "like I would like to but I find no harm in asking this question. Is this empirical data that you are sharing with me? I do apologize but I cant not handle the colors of my page and when I correct the problems that I am having with my computer I will address your comment further.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2012 10:41 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
...in fact Religion is the first organized attempt to symbolically explain the unknown, and like it or not, its very much a spontaneous social activity since mankind is mankind...formal Philosophy is a natural development over it not the start of it...

OK Fil I think you are correct in what you are saying because your definition of religion seems correct to me.

The people probably had a religion before they had a God.

Quote:
"religions" meant as local communal beliefs about the world creation reasons and processes
0 Replies