A2K Avatars- What Messages Are They Sending?

Montana

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 05:46 pm
safecracker wrote:
my avatar is obvious lol btw I leave for Iraq on jan 3rd as I did something crazy....reenlistment.

Be careful SC!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 06:02 pm
Best wishes, Safecracker. Our nephew just got back. He was stationed on the Nimitz, so wasn't in as much danger as those in the front. Still, it's an awful place to be. Please keep in touch and let us know how you are. Most of all, stay safe as possible.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 06:14 pm
ah, safecracker. Let's hope that snipe hunting pays off. I'd send you my Ivers Johnson twenty two rifle, but I'm afraid the bolt action is faulty. For you:

You who go with willing heart,
You who did not call the start,
Take this token with you, please.
And finally, recognize, "At ease"

From Florida
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 07:10 pm
Safecracker, I wish you luck and saftey. My brother just gopt back from baghdad a few weeks ago after a year, so my heart goes out.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 08:32 pm
That's wonderful that you're loved ones are back safely, onyxelle and Diane. Best wishes to safecracker.
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 10:26 pm
Ya combat is nothing new to me I'll be fine Smile love the updated avatar soz and again thanks for all the good wishes. I will be with the 5th SFG if anyone has any family with them tell me now and ill drop a line.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 02:42 am
Good luck safe !!!!
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 03:26 am
safe, I wish you success and good luck.

Also - I love the Christmas adornments to the avatars, especially osso's...reminds me of Eddie from Frasier with the antlers!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 03:28 am
Yes; I agree! (Although we're not all as garish as Martin's decorations.)
0 Replies

innie

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 10:29 am
I wanted to upload a picture for my avatar, but none of them fit so I got one from the gallery.
my username, innie, stands for innocents. Because I am usually one of the younger, more inexperienced members of forums. The picture I thought reflected that, a bit. also I have a thing for black and white photos and it seemed like a harmless avatar, not offensive or overpowering.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 11:21 am
Welcome, innie!

safe, stay, uh, safe! :-D
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 11:29 am
innie are you kidding? BABIES by their very nature are overpowering. They send grown men scurrying. They tend to make older siblings cower and they make new mommies cry sometimes. nothing scarier than the babies......

but after the 6th month or so...they're alright... :-)
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 11:56 am
a great many avatars are sending the 'happy holiday's' message
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 11:58 am
safecracker
becareful - you are part of the growing number of folks going to Iraq
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 12:03 pm
My best wishes for a successful and safe tour of duty for you safecracker.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 05:05 pm
So, gang. What do you think? The new avatar? What does it say about me. I love animals. Love horses. Love nature. And I had to have something that was unique to me--well, here at least.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 05:07 pm
Would certainly like to have one horsepower help, Roberta!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 07:25 pm
Welcome innie--your avatar is adorable.

Roberta, your avatar says lots about you--of course, I remember you talking about watching a dog show and saying, "I want that one, I want that one, etc., etc. Then, when you watch the Animal Planet, you say, "I want that one, I want that one." Why not get a photo of a zoo?????
BTW, I love your horses. I want one.
0 Replies

Ruach

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 12:04 am
safecracker Good Luck on your mission. Thank You for your service. I hope your family will be okay while you are gone and we all want you to return safe and sound.

Go Airborne what a rock.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 01:31:27