safari tool bar and its mysteries

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 10:31 pm
So, I have a number of categories on my tool bar at almost all times.
a2k, yfb(yahoo fantasy baseball or whatever), sprts (sports). Goo (the news page), Gim, (google images). gm (gmail), news (lots of sites), yahoo, youT, blgs, flgs, ref, shp (shopping), mac, trv, art, wea (weather), wik.

Alas, to get to the upper left corner to backspace, I sometimes poof away a whole category on the tool bar apparently by breezing across it. This is (f'n) annoying. especially if it is a2k, which happens about once a week.

But, if I actually try to get rid of something on the toolbar with a cursor, no go.
Yes, I know to get rid of it by clicking on bookmarks and deleting. I'm just talking about what happens with the cursor.

I've posted on my cursor before on a2k, re it's dancing and bell ringing maneuvers, usually when some screens have been open for a while, but this is... ridiculous.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,039 • Replies: 3
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 10:54 pm
@ossobuco,
I know this might sound like a bit of schadenfreude but for once I finally hear that Mac users too have computer problems.

I wish I could help ye Ossobuco but I'm a PC and literally don't know squat about Safari and Mac. I do believe your the first person who I know who openly uses Safari.

Hopefully someone here knows a thing or two about the Mac.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 11:02 pm
@tsarstepan,
Snort.

Well, the problem is probably me, and I have to call the mac place anyway. I already did, but told them to not rush to answer (not about this). It's just that I now saw a2k whoof away for something like the thirtieth time and got aggravated.

This stuff is more serious if a browser category is one where I have multi links.

Of course I know to put all this on
delicious or other such sites.
I am such a slug at doing that.

(I used to be used to pcs, but not lately.)

0 Replies

ericwr114

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 03:22 am
you might be right
0 Replies