Homosexuals Reported Swimming In Public Swimming Pools

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 02:47 pm
My grand daughter is a headstrong girl of eleven, nearly twelve. When she got her cellphone connected with facebook, her mother had no idea of the personal stuff she posted there, as she has no computer (no interest owning one). That girl put some family information out there that is hard to live down. When her Mom found out, she was not on facebook about a week. Now, she is back, posting so far just innocuous stuff. There is no substitute for parenting.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 2,030 • Replies: 10
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 02:59 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

My grand daughter is a headstrong girl of eleven, nearly twelve. When she got her cellphone connected with facebook, her mother had no idea of the personal stuff she posted there, as she has no computer (no interest owning one). That girl put some family information out there that is hard to live down. When her Mom found out, she was not on facebook about a week. Now, she is back, posting so far just innocuous stuff. There is no substitute for parenting.
I don't read posts about facebook and relatives. It's a known fact that homosexuals can't resist swimming in public pools. It's genetic. why anyone would want to stop homosexuals from posting on facebook is beyond be. California homosexuals even surf at various beaches including Venice, Malibu and San Diego. Try explaning that to your eleven, nearly twelve year old grand daughter.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 03:03 pm
Well, I think it's a shame we can't have these illegals expelled from America and make facebook safe for our families once again.
dyslexia

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 03:19 pm
@edgarblythe,
if everyone carried a gun preferably a revolver, then homosexuals would not be invading our public pools.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 03:22 pm
Giving them the vote. I think that was our undoing. There is nothing more frightening than an eleven year old child with a gun, clearing out a swimming pool full of homosexuals.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 04:18 pm
The problem all started when Ellen deGeneres came out of the closet on her tv show. Then EVERYdamnBODY came out and hey, now it's in, it's cool, it's chic. Have you seen all the homosexuals on the Home and Garden channel? We're talking Food Network, Project Runway, Chef this and Chef that...Cake Contests... Everybody's got to have their token homo. Plus, they have their own shows now!!! What is the world coming to?????
dyslexia

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 04:22 pm
@Mame,
well at least the lesbos should have perky boobs to stare at. I hate always looking them in the eyes.
plainoldme

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 05:45 pm
@dyslexia,
Ya gotta talk to the lesbos about wearing sports bras that flatten them out.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 06:04 pm
@Mame,
The world is comming to an end, a day at a time. Put all the women and children in the spaceship for Planet X and just leave those pesky homosexuals behind. Put an end to this nonsense I say.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 09:26 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
My grand daughter is a headstrong girl of eleven, nearly twelve. When she got her cellphone connected with facebook, her mother had no idea of the personal stuff she posted there, as she has no computer (no interest owning one). That girl put some family information out there that is hard to live down.

Cool! I'll friend her and take a look. What did you say was her real name again?
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 09:50 pm
@Thomas,
Miley Cyrus.
0 Replies