weakness

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 08:33 am
i feel really weak n tired all the time...although my diet is proper..i eat proper food,fruits n milk n sleep well...still i feel like resting all the time n fell like burden on my head
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 906 • Replies: 16
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 08:37 am
first you need to get a physical and rule out a medical problem (diabetes is one that can lead to feelings of fatigue), if that checks out, it could be depression
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 11:18 am
djjd is spot on! Please follow his advise; get a physical done ASAP.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 12:03 pm
where do you live?
age?
check out mono.
maria marvi

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 02:17 am
@PUNKEY,
i live in pakistan..em 18years old
maria marvi

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 02:20 am
@djjd62,
alryt
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 02:53 am
@maria marvi,
maria marvi wrote:

i live in pakistan..em 18years old

This may be one of any a number of things. If you have a constant pain in your head, you need to see an internist and then a neurologist.

maria marvi

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 03:37 am
@Miller,
no no its nt constant pain..its just a few times when i step out of bed i feel heavy head...
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 04:28 am
@maria marvi,
Have you had your thyroid checked? It also could be a lack of Vitamin B or anemia. Even with a good diet you could be missing certain nutrients your body needs. You should also have your blood pressure checked. These are very common symptoms when the body is out of balance. Do you have a doctor or medical professional you can ask about these things?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 04:51 am
@maria marvi,
The point is that you have a distressing symptom that can occur because of many things, some serious, most not. As others have suggested, an early appointment with your doctor is the only way that you are going to get to the cause of your problem, so you can fix it.

Get going, and good luck!
Green Witch

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 05:50 am
Something else occurred to me, Maria. Does anyone else in the house have these symptoms? I remember a friend working for the Peace Corps in India was staying with a family where everyone had frequent headaches and felt groggy. It turned out a little cook stove they were using was putting out small amounts of carbon monoxide and making everyone sick. When the stove was fixed the people's problems went away.
maria marvi

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 07:37 am
@Green Witch,
no its only me..i think my problem is that i think a lot =p i think more than required n all my energy is used in thinking=p
maria marvi

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 07:38 am
@Phoenix32890,
no no i dont want to go to doctors:S
Green Witch

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 07:40 am
@maria marvi,
Why do you not want to go to a doctor?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 07:41 am
@maria marvi,
Thinking does not do this to a person. If that was true a lot more people would be sick. These are symptoms that indicate a medical problem.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 07:48 am
@maria marvi,
Maria- How do you expect to get to learn what is wrong, if you don't talk with a professional who is trained to diagnose? Sticking one's head in the sand may be a comfortable thing for a person to do, but it will not get to the root of the problem.

Often, people wait too long to get a diagnosis, so they end up suffering much more than is necessary. Why are you so afraid of a doctor?
0 Replies

maria marvi

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 06:51 am
i had constipation for aroung 6 days than i went to doctor ..dey gave anema to me and than i had motions..but dan after that day em again having constipation.em too worried.
0 Replies