Linkat

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 12:40 pm
@hawkeye10,
Yeah but the ugly chicks will now have an opportunity to get good looking sperm - evens things out that way.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 02:17 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
I think this article is really just an observation that men no longer have as much of a gender advantage as they historically did and that we can envision a day where there is no advantage
the article goes further, it raises the question of are we already at a point where women have the advantage. Even if the reversal has not gone that far this has huge ramifications for family life. The fact that increasingly women decide they dont want a man, which leaves men without women and presumably unattached to family has to be a huge concern after we see what this has done to the lower class black man. I am not so sure that these wayward men will gravitate to a life a crime, I more suspect they will take up radicalism. The danger is that we will end up with a huge pocket of excess men with nothing at stake in the society, who will be ready and willing to burn it down.

Exactly what has been done to the 'lower class black man' and to what are you attributing it?

I think you're overly dramatic about this, Hawk. I can't help but laugh at you and the lengths to which you've predicted the demise of men. You're basically a Chicken Little - The End of Man! The End of Man!
Green Witch

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 02:31 pm
@Mame,
If what Hawkeye predicts comes to pass, I would like to host The End of Man Party and invite all my fellow Amazon/Valkyrie/Divas to a big celebration where we will gorge ourselves on full fat ice cream, Godiva chocolates, pasta, fried anything and plenty of fruity drinks embellished with miniature parasols. The dress code is jogging suits and flip flops. Bras optional. No one will be admitted if they have combed their hair or applied make-up. Everyone gets a free vibrator and a photo their former male crush. Afterwards we will all go home to our clean homes with the toilet seats in their proper down position. Ahhh Paradise.
Linkat

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 02:38 pm
@Mame,
http://www.best-of-web.com/_images_300/Metaphor_for_the_Sky_Is_Falling_100403-043302-444042.jpg
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 02:55 pm
A death erection, angel lust, or terminal erection is a post-mortem erection, observed in the corpses of human males who have been executed, particularly by hanging.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 02:57 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
which leaves men without women and presumably unattached to family has to be a huge concern

A huge concern? Not really.

I'm sure they can learn to open cans, if they can't already cook. They can take their laundry to a laundromat. And, in the evenings, they can retreat to the large communal shelters they better start constructing now, where they can drink beer, munch on Doritos, and watch sports on large screen TVs.

We wouldn't want you guys to suffer.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 03:05 pm
@Green Witch,
http://www.bodywelltherapy.com/massage/images/lets_party_clear.gif
0 Replies

Pemerson

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 03:42 pm
What is being discussed here is only the natural progression of the human race. It would be at the detriment of the male race should they turn this wonderful turn of events into a competition. As women are able to be all-that-they-can-be, why would that create some short of stress, misery, and unhappiness in men?

Some of us recall those days when men seemed to abhor the little woman at home, finding their secretaries even, more interesting and sexy. I just don't see that many men losing it because their women are successful, fulfilled people.

There's always the nutty fringe, men who would think this way in any event.
failures art

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 03:48 pm
I'd say that the end of entitlement actually means the beginning of men. I am not fearful of being evaluated on an equal plane. I think that many great men will do greater in an equal society.

The idea of a social handicap is only appealing to the mediocre, and they are just as threatened by great men as great women.

A
R
T
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 06:07 pm
@Pemerson,
Quote:
why would that create some short of stress, misery, and unhappiness in men
as it has been pointed out,it is because women are doing better on the job market and also are deciding that they dont want men around. This leaves men with less economically, and alone, to stew perhaps....and maybe turn violent. Lack of money, lack of love, and lack of sex would likely be the breeding ground for a lot of ugliness, if that combination should ever develop amongst large numbers of men. .
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 06:11 pm
@failures art,
Quote:
I'd say that the end of entitlement actually means the beginning of men. I am not fearful of being evaluated on an equal plane
had you paid attention in class you would know that the hypothesis being examined is that women are better suited for this society that we have created, that men are inferior. It would be helpful if you would try to catch up.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 06:16 pm
@Green Witch,
Quote:
If what Hawkeye predicts comes to pass
I have made no prediction, I am restating a concern of the collective, that has been a subject of debate and discussion among a certain segment of the elite who track disturbing trends. I have made no personal opinion upon the matter, except to indicate by way of starting this thread that I share the concern.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 06:21 pm
@Mame,
Quote:
Exactly what has been done to the 'lower class black man' and to what are you attributing it
I have pointed out the problem between lower class black men and lower class black women in this thread and in other threads. The facts of the matter are beyond debate, this has been well documented. I have made no opinion of who should get the greater blame, black men or black women. The blacks themselves often blame whites, or racism, or the government, conspiracy theories abound, none of which I agree with,

Quote:
You're basically a Chicken Little - The End of Man! The End of Man!
I never said that, but I invite you to join FART in taking your bitches to the person who did. Leave me out of it.
Pemerson

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 07:00 pm
@hawkeye10,
You see some things in a negative fashion. Some women are doing better on the job market, some not. I don't think, really, that women are deciding they don't want men around, that is ridiculous. And, single moms are not having a great old good time out there. Some women here are having fun with this thread, though. God, you are too, too serious.

You said: "This leaves men with less economically, and alone, to stew perhaps....and maybe turn violent. Lack of money, lack of love, and lack of sex would likely be the breeding ground for a lot of ugliness, if that combination should ever develop amongst large numbers of men. . "

Hey, this is all in your head. Lack of money...lack of love...lack of sex?????????
Come on, get a grip. Your wife has supported you? You are buying a restaurant? Why are you complaining, as if a bleak life lies ahead. For whom?
engineer

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 07:06 pm
@hawkeye10,
You are comparing the fate of a sub-group of the population that has probably suffered the worst discrimination of any sub-group to the potential fate of the most privileged group as it loses some of its special privilege. I don't see any correlation. Not comparing anyone to a dog, but it's like saying over there is a dog that has been beaten and kicked for years and has turned mean and aggressive and you're worried that if you stop feeding Fifi special dog food and having her groomed daily that she'll turn out the same way.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 07:10 pm
@Pemerson,
Quote:
Some women are doing better on the job market, some not. I don't think, really, that women are deciding they don't want men around, that is ridiculous
the people who study these things for a living say that it is true, there seems to be no doubt about it. If you dispute the facts you might do us all a favor and look into it.

Quote:
Hey, this is all in your head. Lack of money...lack of love...lack of sex?????????
That men are beginning to feel like they dont have these things is reported to me by the experts, it is not an opinion. This is not my profession. I do however see where this could be a serious problem.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 07:17 pm
@engineer,
Quote:
you're worried that if you stop feeding Fifi special dog food and having her groomed daily that she'll turn out the same way.
We dont know. However, never having reached a conclusion on what broke down the family structure among lower class blacks it would be foolish to claim that we know that what we are looking at today is not a spreading of the same problem. Blacks did not want the wider culture investigating what went wrong in the black family, in fact until recently would swore up and down that there was no problem, so it never happened. we dont have very good tools to evaluate what is going on.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 07:41 pm
Quote:
On balance, considering everything, we might just need them as sperm donors.

Did we ever really need them for more than that?

Men have been unnecessary to the process of procreation for some time now. More than forty years have passed since the process of stimulating a human egg into the first phase of cellular replication was successfully accomplished.

All (repeat) all products of this stimulation will be female.

No problem. Need more humans?? stimulate some more eggs.

If we begin this process worldwide today there will be a serious shortage of hot rock and roll drummers, shiny lifeguards and jean-legged cowboys in about 35 years but this could be avoided by producing a couple hundred thousand gametes a year to provide a few scattered men for entertainment purposes.

(I would like to say on behalf of men everywhere, our sincere thanks to Aidan for saying that vibrator climaxes are not necessarily better than penile stimulated ones.)

Joe(I love it when you lie to me.)Nation
failures art

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 07:47 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
I'd say that the end of entitlement actually means the beginning of men. I am not fearful of being evaluated on an equal plane
had you paid attention in class you would know that the hypothesis being examined is that women are better suited for this society that we have created, that men are inferior. It would be helpful if you would try to catch up.

And as I said, this society is quite fit for me. I'm a well trained individual, who is highly productive in my workplace. I'm no less fit than any female, so I don't really feel any need to address this idea. I'm not out suited. I'm not superior.

None of my challenges or successes at my work have anything to do with my gender. Being a man isn't stigmatizing me as inferior.

A
R
T
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 07:55 pm
@failures art,
Quote:
None of my challenges or successes at my work have anything to do with my gender. Being a man isn't stigmatizing me as inferior.
the question is not about you, it is about men in general....so what you are saying is that since the problem (if it is real ) in your opinion does not impact your life you dont care. Which is fine, but why do you keep posting stuff that has nothing to do with the thread topic and when you admit that you dont care about the thread topic? Do you have WAY too much time on your hands?