Mame's Digression Thread

Izzie

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 03:58 am
@Joe Nation,
it was on the floor lurking under some cardboard... whoosh and gone - it disappeared rather quickly - had to cut it out... ooops! Embarrassed

http://thebsreport.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/tape-measure.jpg

Iz(no need to measure any longer and never wear a watch either) zie

Razz

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 04:03 am
@Pepijn Sweep,
Pepijn Sweep wrote:

...so no way to measure my hapiness ? Very Happy

<---------------------------------------------------------- Pepi's happy Very Happy this much----------------------------------------------------------->

methinks Wink
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 04:07 am
@Izzie,
Well, I am always happy if I do not have to go to church, especially Sundays !
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 06:04 am
@sozobe,
sozobe wrote:

Happy 10-year-anniversary! How are the various rearrangements and painting and such going? For that matter how is your back and other physical ailments that were impeding such progress in the past?

Here's thing...I believe your comment rather spurred me on to a new frenzy of arranging.

I believe I have greatly de-cluttered my hall, and finally found an acceptable place for the vacuum cleaner!
sozobe

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 07:16 am
@dlowan,
Oh dear. Are your back and other ailing body parts up to such activity? I'd hate to think I had anything to do with another bad spell, injury-wise.

If everything is hunky-dory health-wise though, congrats!
dlowan

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 08:26 am
@sozobe,
All seems well.
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 08:31 am
If a tree falls on a rock bands tour bus and the group's posthumous album sells at double or triple platinum record levels, does the tree get executive producer status on that album?
sozobe

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 08:37 am
@dlowan,
Huzzah!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 08:42 am
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood - so far.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 08:45 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

If a tree falls on a rock bands tour bus and the group's posthumous album sells at double or triple platinum record levels, does the tree get executive producer status on that album?

Nah...just executioner.
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 08:51 am
@dlowan,
I woke up with that question nagging me in the back of my mind. WEIRD!
dlowan

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 03:32 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

I woke up with that question nagging me in the back of my mind. WEIRD!

Not to me.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 06:22 pm
Well, we're off to Quebec tomorrow a.m. Drillers arrive on the 6th. Will email from Temiscaming.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 07:50 pm
E-mail from where??? How do you pronounce that? I read it as Timmaaa Scamming which would be a South Park pronunciation of a possible episode.

Thought I was gonna go to a movie last night. The listings for three major theaters were all the same and all lame. I never remember to go to a movie, and when I do, there isn't anything worth paying to see.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 09:41 pm
@dlowan,
dlowan wrote:
Well, then...as it happens the 4th July marks ten years in this apartment!!!

What? You call this a digression? That's the best you can do? That's sad, even considering that it's coming from the brain of a hare.
dlowan

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 12:05 am
@Thomas,
Thomas wrote:

dlowan wrote:
Well, then...as it happens the 4th July marks ten years in this apartment!!!

What? You call this a digression? That's the best you can do? That's sad, even considering that it's coming from the brain of a hare.

Go thou and do thee better.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 12:11 am
@dlowan,
Quote:

I just purchased a new pair of sneakers, a magazine subscription to Art in America, and an MP3 album: Debussy: Suite Bergamasque; Ravel: Sonatine, Valses Nobles et Sentimentales & Alborada del Gracioso by Leon Fleisher from Amazon.com.
Very Happy BOOYA right back at ya bunny!!

[Though to be fair, I'm impressed with your residential cred of 10 years in one spot! Cool ]
margo

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 01:34 am
I found a tripod for my camera - $20 at Katmandhu, because the box was daggy. Tripod works just fine Smile

Bargain!
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 02:10 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

[Though to be fair, I'm impressed with your residential cred of 10 years in one spot! Cool ]

Glad you're impressed. I've been in my building since 1974 and in this apartment since 1977.

Rent stabilization. Aint it grand? Mr. Green
dlowan

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 02:43 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

Quote:

I just purchased a new pair of sneakers, a magazine subscription to Art in America, and an MP3 album: Debussy: Suite Bergamasque; Ravel: Sonatine, Valses Nobles et Sentimentales & Alborada del Gracioso by Leon Fleisher from Amazon.com.
Very Happy BOOYA right back at ya bunny!!

I'd not be impressed.

Between when I left my father's house, and when I first bought my own, I/we moved 19 times.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 09:35:24