The Glory of the White race

bisurge

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 02:22 pm
@Josef cv,
Josef;69022 wrote:
The white race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Caesar, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, Graham Bell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, DaVinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.

We Aryans can thank our ancestors for thousands of years of "racism" and not wanting to mix with the lower races, in making us who we are today!

Can you even pinpoint exactly where your ancestors were from and any of their acomplishments?

Banned Josef and another one of his hopefully joke threads. Haven't you ever once thought that perhaps Aryans are so "advanced" because they take advantage of everyone else? That's the only thing they're superior to other civilizations at, and yet they're ahead. Haven't you considered that many of the things you listed were simply renamed and improved versions of other inventions? I also believe many inventions were lost in time due to war, migration, or suppression. If the Chinese could invent gunpowder, who knows what other chemicals they could have worked with? By the way, that knocks out firearms. Also, the Chinese originally came up with the printing press. And those two are ones I can think off of the top of my head. I think if I do more research, I could find many more.
I'm not saying Aryans did not have great achievements. I'm only claiming that other civilizations have had equally great achievements.

EDIT: Also, Jewish actually ISN'T a race. It's an "ethnoreligion". A cross between an ethnicity and a religion. White is a race. British is an ethnicity. I've known Jews in ethnicity only, and to a far lesser extent Jews in religion only.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 14 Jan, 2010 08:24 am
@RESS,
RESS;69515 wrote:

[SIZE="3"]"Most Jews are white."[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Are you sure about that?
[/SIZE]

yes.

:p
0 Replies

JackFlash

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 10:23 pm
@Josef cv,
Josef;69022 wrote:
The white race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Caesar, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, Graham Bell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, DaVinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.

We Aryans can thank our ancestors for thousands of years of "racism" and not wanting to mix with the lower races, in making us who we are today!

Can you even pinpoint exactly where your ancestors were from and any of their acomplishments?

My ancestors were from right here in the southern U.S., until your ancestors tried to exterminate them.

They had developed a peaceful way of of life that was in harmony with nature, until your ancestors polluted it.

My ancestors extended a hand of welcome, and your ancestors cut it off.

Exactly what is it again that a white man is supposed to be proud of? Being white is nothing to brag about.
bisurge

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 10:29 pm
@JackFlash,
JackFlash;69860 wrote:
My ancestors were from right here in the southern U.S., until your ancestors tried to exterminate them.

They had developed a peaceful way of of life that was in harmony with nature, until your ancestors polluted it.

Exactly what is it again that a white man is supposed to be proud of? Being white is nothing to brag about.

:thumbup:
0 Replies

krokus

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 11:37 pm
@JackFlash,
JackFlash;69860 wrote:

JackFlash

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 11:43 pm
@krokus,
krokus;69883 wrote:

Love your haircut.
0 Replies