The Glory of the White race

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2009 09:47 am
The white race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Caesar, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, Graham Bell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, DaVinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.

We Aryans can thank our ancestors for thousands of years of "racism" and not wanting to mix with the lower races, in making us who we are today!

Can you even pinpoint exactly where your ancestors were from and any of their acomplishments?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,778 • Replies: 25
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2009 12:18 pm
@Josef cv,
Spoken like a true bigot.
Josef cv

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 01:21 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69026 wrote:
Spoken like a true bigot.

Any untruths in it?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 05:37 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69031 wrote:
Any untruths in it?

yes this part:

"We Aryans can thank our ancestors for thousands of years of "racism" and not wanting to mix with the lower races, in making us who we are today!"

Besides the fact that there is no such thing as "lower races" it's wrong in that any accomplishment you attribute to aryans has little to do with the pigmentation of their skin or the color of their hair, these are merely adaptations to colder climate.
Josef cv

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 06:38 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69035 wrote:
yes this part:

"We Aryans can thank our ancestors for thousands of years of "racism" and not wanting to mix with the lower races, in making us who we are today!"
Whom should we thank if not them?

Besides the fact that there is no such thing as "lower races" it's wrong in that any accomplishment you attribute to aryans has little to do with the pigmentation of their skin or the color of their hair, these are merely adaptations to colder climate.

So, in your befuddled mind, you think cold climates induce the progressive qualities of the white race?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 07:41 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69041 wrote:
So, in your befuddled mind, you think cold climates induce the progressive qualities of the white race?

No, not at all. Any progressive qualities of any group has infinitely more to do with culture than genetics.
Josef cv

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 07:55 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69046 wrote:
No, not at all. Any progressive qualities of any group has infinitely more to do with culture than genetics.

Then explain why all the people I enumerated came from so many diverse cultures.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 10:25 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69049 wrote:
Then explain why all the people I enumerated came from so many diverse cultures.

Because you only named people who conform to your presupposed conclusion.

It's called confirmation bias.
Josef cv

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 11:23 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69057 wrote:
Because you only named people who conform to your presupposed conclusion.

It's called confirmation bias.

No, I named famous people who changed the world for the better. Can you do as well? Your hatred for whites sticks out all over you, Shlomo.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 02:43 pm
@Josef cv,
Josef;69060 wrote:
No, I named famous people who changed the world for the better. Can you do as well? Your hatred for whites sticks out all over you, Shlomo.

I noticed Hitler was in your list, and what has Hitler done to make the world better?
Josef cv

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 02:23 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69069 wrote:
I noticed Hitler was in your list, and what has Hitler done to make the world better?

The same thing your idol, FDR, did in America. He took a nation that was prostrate under the heel of Jewish thuggery and criminality and revived it into a thriving and bustling world power. He gave his people back the self-respect and thriving economy they had before the evil Versaille Treaty, which was drawn up by the international Jews who had caused WWI, as a punitive document of the first order. He disregarded its content, rearmed Germany, exposed the reasons for Germany's immersion into the worst depression they had ever known, and prepared his nation for the Jewish attack that would inevitably ensue. He gave his people back their pride in themselves and their country, and established the foundation for the coming world-wide awakening of the world's people to the ages-long deceit of the international Zionists. That should be enough for anyone.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 04:40 am
@Josef cv,
In most circles admission that you admire Hitler is instant defeat.
0 Replies

Josef cv

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 05:27 am
@Josef cv,
Ask me if I give a big rat's a$$ what most circles think.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 04:21 pm
@Josef cv,
Josef;69098 wrote:
Ask me if I give a big rat's a$$ what most circles think.

I don't much care what an indigent racist thinks either, but here I am talking with you.
Josef cv

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2009 01:57 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69108 wrote:
I don't much care what an indigent racist thinks either, but here I am talking with you.

Not any longer, sonny.
Whatever cv

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2009 03:16 am
@Josef cv,
The white race destroyed the US>

The white race sucks.
0 Replies

David cv

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2010 02:56 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69022 wrote:

We Aryans can thank our ancestors for thousands of years of "racism" and not wanting to mix with the lower races, in making us who we are today!

Iranians are Aryans. Wink

Iran - Land of the Aryans.
0 Replies

RESS

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2010 07:13 pm
@Josef cv,
Josef;69022 wrote:

. . . . . . . .We Aryans can thank our ancestors for thousands of years of "racism" and not wanting to mix with the lower races, in making us who we are today!

Can you even pinpoint exactly where your ancestors were from and any of their acomplishments?

[SIZE="3"]"Josef/Joseph the Jew"[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]ARE YOU WHITE OR JEWISH?[/SIZE] :dunno:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 12:55 am
@RESS,
RESS;69511 wrote:
[SIZE="3"]"Josef/Joseph the Jew"[/SIZE]

Jewish is not a race. It's a religion. Most Jews are white.
RESS

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 05:49 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69513 wrote:
Jewish is not a race. It's a religion. Most Jews are white.

[SIZE="3"]"Most Jews are white."[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Are you sure about that?
[/SIZE]