Email i receive about roswell, interesting!!!!

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2010 10:54 am
Hello all

I doubt I was alone in receiving this email. It includes a website link:

This website explains the unexplained. You may be aware of the Roswell incident that happened in New Mexico in 1947 and the testimonies of people like Bob Lazar, Walter Haut, Elias Benjamin, Glenn Dennis, Jesse Marcel, Frank Kaufmann, ect. What I am saying in easy to understand terms is that these people are all conspirators in some way. The fact is that the majority of information you know about aliens and ufo's has been from the information provided by these people that I talk about here. The conspiracy is that they are trying to defeat racism by making you believe in a superior alien race. You see the non white races of man whether they admit it or not see the white man as being above them (superior to them), the thinking behind the conspiracy is if they an get the white man to conciously or sub conciously believe in a superior alien race that can quash any racist ideas or ambition he may have. They are trying to bring man together by making him believe in an outside threat. The start of this conspiracy begun with the start of the Roswell incident in June/July 1947, just over two years after World War Two ended. This was what the conspiracy was based on the horrors of racial supremacy seen in Europe (the Holocaust) commited by the Third Reich. Most Americans are quite patriotic and willing to serve their country especially if they have served in the military. I have decided to reveal the truth to the people because I know it is wrong to mislead, trick so many people. I believe the truth does not belong to any group of people or any one person, it belongs to us all. In this website I try to unravell the mysteries surrounding the Roswell incident and other apparently extraterrestrial activity.

SUPER ALIEN HOAX - Hoax of the century/title> <meta name="description" content="The Roswell Incident was staged by the C.I.A as a plan to combat racism by making people believe in a superior Alien race"> <meta name="keywords" content="roswell,inciden

I was interested in knowing what you people here though about this theory because I find it quite interesting. Let me know your thoughts.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,204 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2010 12:11 pm
@alienboy,
I find it bogus in the extreme.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2010 04:23 pm
@Curmudgeon,
This is quite hilarious, although I wouldn't take it very serious.

These are quite some outlandish accusations. Namely that all non-white races feel inferior, this just isn't true. Or that the CIA staged roswell to fight racism.

I know countless individuals who are not racist, do all of them believe in little green men in flying saucers? Of course not.
0 Replies