Abortion?

FormicHiveQueen

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 11:45 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
My views on abortion are a bit complex, but I'll have a crack at this.

Okay, so I pretty much think abortions should be allowed the way they currently are. However, I do take a pro-life stance toward the fetus being killed. So why do I support it? Because it's a good way to single people out for a bit of eugenics...

Basically, I think protection except for planned pregnancies should be mandatory. If that fails, go Morning After. If you fail at both, you are irresponsible, an not fit to be a parent. In this case, both parents should be sterilized after the abortion.

There's a whole list of other crap this plays into, but I'll leave it at that.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 12:06 am
@FormicHiveQueen,
"My views on abortion are a bit complex, but I'll have a crack at this."

Your "views" are actually incorrect and irrational. You are indeed a victim-creation of your society.

"Okay, so I pretty much think abortions should be allowed the way they currently are."
What way is that? It varies from place to place.

"However, I do take a pro-life stance toward the fetus being killed. So why do I support it? Because it's a good way to single people out for a bit of eugenics..."

Selective breeding....based on being pro-life????? What does THAT mean? Selecive breeding is a false, illegitimate and insane idea created by humans. The Truth is that most all humans are not fit to breed, because they are mentally defective.

"Basically, I think protection except for planned pregnancies should be mandatory."
Society promotes intercourse, when masturbation is Superior. Society also promotes unprotected sex and so-called "safe-sex". Only masturbation qualifies as safe sex. Society WANTS young girls to get pregnant to both increase the citizen-slave supply and to enslave them to the family unit structure. Condoms simply promote intercouse sex. There will be failures of the device, and also circumstances/urges that may lead to unwanted pregnancies.

"If that fails, go Morning After. If you fail at both, you are irresponsible, an not fit to be a parent."
Is anybody then?

"In this case, both parents should be sterilized after the abortion."
This argument is so insane, I almost can't believe it.
1) You presume there will be an abortion.
2) You invalidly claim that society has the right to mutilite the genitals of its citizens because they accidently had an unwanted pregnancy. This is the same society that is trying to promote same!
3) So many more problems that I cannot be bothered.

"There's a whole list of other crap this plays into, but I'll leave it at that."
I am sure its all crap.

PS Satan, like god, does not exist.
JBeukema

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 05:11 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;67522 wrote:
Have you been pregnant?

This seems like a somewhat dishonest response, which oft arises in discussions regarding this subject. We can all condemn countless other behaviors, including other homicides, because we can state that a given course of action was not justifiable without having to actually perform the actions ourselves. For instance, if someone breaks into your car and you walk out and shoot them, we can say that in was not justified. Even if we can say that a given course of action is understandable or that we can see what might lead someone to do something (like why a man might rob a bank when he can't get a job and he needs money or a woman might shoot an abusive boyfriend without ever trying to leave first) we can still make the determination that it is not justifiable and should be criminalized.

The quoted text seeks to make an argument for understandability[/ I] and has its place in personal understanding, but what is at issue is justifiability . I have outlined how the very reasoning that leads to criminalization of homicides in general leads to the conclusion that it must include the unborn from the point of conception. Noone has yet refuted that argument or demonstrated a flaw in the reasoning.

If anyone wishes to challenge my point, let them offer their own argument and demonstrate exactly at what Planck second a living human organism suddenly changes in such a fundamental way that the willful cessation of life that is (despite being homicide by definition) somehow non-homicide becomes homicide or that such homicide is somehow justifiable at one moment yet unjustifiable one Planck second later. Noone has yet met this challenge.
Numpty

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 05:18 am
@JBeukema,
JBeukema;67562 wrote:
This seems like a somewhat dishonest response, which oft arises in discussions regarding this subject. We can all condemn countless other behaviors, including other homicides, because we can state that a given course of action was not justifiable without having to actually perform the actions ourselves. For instance, if someone breaks into your car and you walk out and shoot them, we can say that in was not justified. Even if we can say that a given course of action is understandable or that we can see what might lead someone to do something (like why a man might rob a bank when he can't get a job and he needs money or a woman might shoot an abusive boyfriend without ever trying to leave first) we can still make the determination that it is not justifiable and should be criminalized.

The quoted text seeks to make an argument for understandability[/ I] and has its place in personal understanding, but what is at issue is justifiability . I have outlined how the very reasoning that leads to criminalization of homicides in general leads to the conclusion that it must include the unborn from the point of conception. Noone has yet refuted that argument or demonstrated a flaw in the reasoning.

If anyone wishes to challenge my point, let them offer their own argument and demonstrate exactly at what Planck second a living human organism suddenly changes in such a fundamental way that the willful cessation of life that is (despite being homicide by definition) somehow non-homicide becomes homicide or that such homicide is somehow justifiable at one moment yet unjustifiable one Planck second later. Noone has yet met this challenge.

Read it in the context of the post and not as a quote mining exercise.
FormicHiveQueen

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 05:32 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67544 wrote:
"My views on abortion are a bit complex, but I'll have a crack at this."

Your "views" are actually incorrect and irrational. You are indeed a victim-creation of your society.

"Okay, so I pretty much think abortions should be allowed the way they currently are."
What way is that? It varies from place to place.

"However, I do take a pro-life stance toward the fetus being killed. So why do I support it? Because it's a good way to single people out for a bit of eugenics..."

Selective breeding....based on being pro-life????? What does THAT mean? Selecive breeding is a false, illegitimate and insane idea created by humans. The Truth is that most all humans are not fit to breed, because they are mentally defective.

"Basically, I think protection except for planned pregnancies should be mandatory."
Society promotes intercourse, when masturbation is Superior. Society also promotes unprotected sex and so-called "safe-sex". Only masturbation qualifies as safe sex. Society WANTS young girls to get pregnant to both increase the citizen-slave supply and to enslave them to the family unit structure. Condoms simply promote intercouse sex. There will be failures of the device, and also circumstances/urges that may lead to unwanted pregnancies.

"If that fails, go Morning After. If you fail at both, you are irresponsible, an not fit to be a parent."
Is anybody then?

"In this case, both parents should be sterilized after the abortion."
This argument is so insane, I almost can't believe it.
1) You presume there will be an abortion.
2) You invalidly claim that society has the right to mutilite the genitals of its citizens because they accidently had an unwanted pregnancy. This is the same society that is trying to promote same!
3) So many more problems that I cannot be bothered.

"There's a whole list of other crap this plays into, but I'll leave it at that."
I am sure its all crap.

PS Satan, like god, does not exist.

Wow, who went and put a stick up your ass?

And for your information, Satanists don't believe in a being called Satan. Look it up sometime.
0 Replies

JBeukema

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 05:39 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;67564 wrote:
Read it in the context of the post

Was I addressing you? No, I was responding to the common use of the 'question', which you brought up. Wink
Numpty

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 06:04 am
@JBeukema,
JBeukema;67567 wrote:
Was I addressing you? No, I was responding to the common use of the 'question', which you brought up. Wink

Well if you look at the quote you use, you will see my name in it. Generally when you quote someone it is intended for them. If you had not intended it for me you should have removed my name,..simples!!

Do you understand now why i responded?
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 07:59 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;67573 wrote:
Well if you look at the quote you use, you will see my name in it. Generally when you quote someone it is intended for them. If you had not intended it for me you should have removed my name,..simples!!

Do you understand now why i responded?

I agree, Numpty. This is just Jbeukemia's way of continuing the argument against Me, while pretending he is not. He means to argue against Me, but reply to your post.

BTY, JBeukemia, I have already blown your argument out of the water.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 08:28 am
@Numpty,
It seems to me that whether or not abortion is considered murder is a semantical issue, it largely depends on what definition you use and according to the law definition abortion is not murder because it isn't unlawful, but this is irrelevant. The real issue is whether or not abortion is immoral.

I see there is a lack of legal consistency on this issue. The unborn do receive legal consideration if a drunk driver runs over a pregnant woman. that is considered double homicide. Why is the death of a fetus in one instance considered homicide but in the other it is not? If it is decided that ending the life of a fetus is homicide this should be true in all cases, and if it is decided that killing a fetus is not homicide this also must hold true in all cases.

I've already stated my case for why I think late-term abortion is wrong and why early term abortion is not.
mimidamnit

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 09:47 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;67591 wrote:

I see there is a lack of legal consistency on this issue. The unborn do receive legal consideration if a drunk driver runs over a pregnant woman. that is considered double homicide. Why is the death of a fetus in one instance considered homicide but in the other it is not? If it is decided that ending the life of a fetus is homicide this should be true in all cases, and if it is decided that killing a fetus is not homicide this also must hold true in all cases.

i agree.
0 Replies

Seer Travis Truman

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 11:46 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
"It seems to me that whether or not abortion is considered murder is a semantical issue,"
I can be. But based on the Truth-based definition of murder, abortion is a soceitally sponsered murder. The only legitimate definition of any word is a Truth-based one.

"it largely depends on what definition you use"
Of course it does. That's what JBeukemia cannnot seem to understand. He is trying to say that "his" version is correct because it is the legal term.

"and according to the law definition abortion is not murder because it isn't unlawful,"
It depends where you live. That is one example of how arbitrary the law is. The legal definition of terms have no Truth-based legitimacy.

.."but this is irrelevant. The real issue is whether or not abortion is immoral."
Yes, that is correct. Thats the real issue. But if you see the exchange between Myself and Beukemia, you might see I have a point.

He claims:
A) Abortion and capital punishment are different actions. (Obviously all murders are the same actions.) He bases this on his use of two different words he uses (homicide and murder), even though these two words both refer to the exact same actions. The only difference in his definitions is the one illigitimate word "unlawful", which means nothing.

He simply tries to "catagorise" the various killings into 2 catagories....depending on whether or not he personally thinks they are "lawful" or "unlawful". Yet, he argues with the law on the issue of abortion. He agrees with capital punishment. That's an inconsistency.
He wants to begin his reasoning with a conclusion, that is inherent in the way he catagorises different murders.

Now, My reply said I agree with his conclusion, but not the way he reached it. I also protested his attempt to "standadise" the definition of words because there was a fundamental difference in our approach that meant that I cannot accept those definitions without sacrificing the point of My argument.

"I see there is a lack of legal consistency on this issue."
There most surely is, like literally all legal issues.

"The unborn do receive legal consideration if a drunk driver runs over a pregnant woman. that is considered double homicide. Why is the death of a fetus in one instance considered homicide but in the other it is not?"

Here is the Truth-based answer:
Because the law and the justice system and society are not just. They are not intrested in Truth-based consistant justice. The principals of the justice system and what society claims constitutes justice are all based on lies.

All society is tyring to do via it's legal system is further persecute and bring harm to one of it's tortured victim-creations.

It does not care about Truth, fairness, sanity, rationality and consistencies (or lack thereof). Thats why we have law. So there can be legal technical arguments (that make no sense), rather than open and fair argumentation.

Society promotes and faucilitates murder itself every day via war, capital punishment, abortion etc. At the same time it wishes or facistly dictate when and why you are to perform any murder actions you choose to undertake.

Hence the different and illigitimate terms : abortion, war, genocide, homicide, matricide, assassination, excecution etc. etc. etc.

They are all murders. They are all exactly the same actions. What makes one lawful and not another? Whether or not societal leaders approved of a particular murder.

"If it is decided that ending the life of a fetus is homicide this should be true in all cases, and if it is decided that killing a fetus is not homicide this also must hold true in all cases."
The term homicide is illigitimate. I will use My murder term to replace it, and presume that is what you meant:
That correct. The action whould be defined the same was across the board. The fact that it is not (and no rational explanation is ever offered as to why) prove My point : The law is illegitimate.

"I've already stated my case for why I think late-term abortion is wrong and why early term abortion is not."
you most certainly did, and your statements are irrational. You cannot see this, however, because of what society did to your mind. Your reasoning was incorrect. The correct answer is that the seperate human life form exists at the moment of conception till the point of death.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 12:09 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67603 wrote:

you most certainly did, and your statements are irrational. You cannot see this, however, because of what society did to your mind. Your reasoning was incorrect. The correct answer is that the seperate human life form exists at the moment of conception till the point of death.

The only thing human about a fertilized egg is that it has human DNA, but so does my hair, perhaps barbers should be convicted of crimes against humanity for mass murder :rollinglaugh:.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 12:15 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Travis, why don't you be honest for once and admit that these things are your opinions?
0 Replies

Seer Travis Truman

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 01:04 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;67606 wrote:
The only thing human about a fertilized egg is that it has human DNA, but so does my hair, perhaps barbers should be convicted of crimes against humanity for mass murder :rollinglaugh:.

Your hair is not a seperate life-form. The human child is a seperate life-form from conception to death. By conception I mean the physical formation in the womb. There is one other thing about the DNA that you dont understand....is that your hair has the same DNA as you do, and the egg does not have the same DNA as the host.

Where does DNA come from?
The sperm contains half the amount of chromosomes that exist in other cells of the body and so does the egg. Because there are only 23 chromosomes in the sperm and the egg, they are known as haploid cells whereas every other cell in the body contains 46 chromosomes and are known as diploid cells.

"When the sperm fertilises the egg half of our chromosomes from our mother, maternal chromosomes, and half from our father, paternal chromosomes, are combined in the one cell (the egg) this is why we share certain traits with either parent. For example, you may have blue eyes like your father, but have your mother's blonde hair."

So, the DNA is a combination of two halves of the sperm and the egg. The resulting DNA is what creates the new life-form. The DNA proves indentity. Since the identity of the womb-developing human life-form has a different DNA to its host, it has a seperate and unique identity.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 02:23 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67612 wrote:
Your hair is not a seperate life-form.

Neither is a fertilized egg.

Quote:
By conception I mean the physical formation in the womb. There is one other thing about the DNA that you dont understand....is that your hair has the same DNA as you do, and the egg does not have the same DNA as the host.

I understand it perfectly well, it just makes no difference.

Identical twins have the same DNA, so do you not consider them to be separate life forms because of that?

Quote:
Where does DNA come from?
The sperm contains half the amount of chromosomes that exist in other cells of the body and so does the egg. Because there are only 23 chromosomes in the sperm and the egg, they are known as haploid cells whereas every other cell in the body contains 46 chromosomes and are known as diploid cells.

"When the sperm fertilises the egg half of our chromosomes from our mother, maternal chromosomes, and half from our father, paternal chromosomes, are combined in the one cell (the egg) this is why we share certain traits with either parent. For example, you may have blue eyes like your father, but have your mother's blonde hair."

So, the DNA is a combination of two halves of the sperm and the egg. The resulting DNA is what creates the new life-form.

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Are you trying to bore me with your very rudimentary understanding of genealogy?

Do you have anything resembling a point? :dunno:

Quote:
The DNA proves indentity. Since the identity of the womb-developing human life-form has a different DNA to its host, it has a seperate and unique identity.

And by this logic Identical twins only count as one person.

have any other arguments you want me to shoot down for you?
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 08:52 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
QUOTE=Fatal_Freedoms words in blue

Neither is a fertilized egg
Yes it is a seperate life-form. Just because you say so does not make it so. Try presenting some evidence.
Here is some evidence : It has different DNA to it's mother.

Identical twins have the same DNA, so do you not consider them to be separate life forms because of that?

Even if this is so, the twins are seperate life forms from the mother. That is the relavent point here. So it does not matter if the twins are seperate from each other or not. (All 3 are, actually).

I suspect your text-book is rather old. Modern science actually has tested monozygotic (identitcal) twins, and thier DNA is not exactly the same.

When a paternal doctor say that the DNA is identical, he means his particular test cannot determine the difference because it is so small in monozygotic twins.

Here is one study :
Identical Twins Don't Have Same DNA - AOL Health

Besides, it is the difference between the mother and the womb-trapped child that is the point. Your answer is ill-informed and makes no sense.

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Are you trying to bore me with your very rudimentary understanding of genealogy?
I'm trying to present actual arguments and evidence to support same. You just try and make smart-alec remarks.

Do you have anything resembling a point? :dunno:
I do. It's a shame you cannot see what it so obviously is.

And by this logic Identical twins only count as one person.
No, they count as seperate from the mother. It does not matter if she carries 1..2 or 50 children. It does not matter if the children are the same as the other children. The mother is different to the children, proven by DNA.

have any other arguments you want me to shoot down for you?
You haven't managed one yet.
mimidamnit

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2009 02:02 am
@JBeukema,
seer thomas said... to FF.. "just because u say it's so doesnt make it so".. and mimi says to seer thomas exactly the same thing.. "just because you say it is "forbidden truth" that nobody knows but you.. doesnt make it "TRUTH".. FF has already stated what these "truths" are.. opinions.. concocted from your wild imaginations and your need to be "the enlightened one".. have fun with that.. nobody is taking you seriously.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2009 06:47 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67624 wrote:

Neither is a fertilized egg
Yes it is a seperate life-form. Just because you say so does not make it so. Try presenting some evidence.
Here is some evidence : It has different DNA to it's mother.

This really is not a good reason because not all organisms or lifeforms even have a "mother" to speak of. So essentially by your definition any organism that doesn't have a mother is nonexistent.

You've essentially contrived a standard to support your pre-determined conclusion. Where is is stated anywhere that a living thing must have different DNA from it's "mother" to be considered a separate living thing?

By this very same logic, clones are not separate lifeforms. Contrary to popular belief cloning occurs quite frequently in nature, it happens every time an asexual organism reproduces. In this instance the new life-form has the same DNA as the parent organism.

Quote:
Even if this is so, the twins are seperate life forms from the mother. That is the relavent point here. So it does not matter if the twins are seperate from each other or not. (All 3 are, actually).

I suspect your text-book is rather old. Modern science actually has tested monozygotic (identitcal) twins, and thier DNA is not exactly the same.

When a paternal doctor say that the DNA is identical, he means his particular test cannot determine the difference because it is so small in monozygotic twins.

Here is one study :

Besides, it is the difference between the mother and the womb-trapped child that is the point. Your answer is ill-informed and makes no sense.
Twin DNA Differences | ScienCentral | Science Videos | Science News

Quote:

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Are you trying to bore me with your very rudimentary understanding of genealogy?
I'm trying to present actual arguments and evidence to support same.

and you've failed.

Quote:
No, they count as seperate from the mother. It does not matter if she carries 1..2 or 50 children. It does not matter if the children are the same as the other children. The mother is different to the children, proven by DNA.

You didn't say "separate from the mother" you said "a separate living thing".

If you want to resort to equivocation, you're gonna have to do better than that. Other member may not see what you're trying to do, But I do. I am very familiar with debate, and I know all of the little word tricks people use.
0 Replies

Seer Travis Truman

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2009 07:47 am
@mimidamnit,
QUOTE=mimidamnit

seer thomas said... to FF.. "just because u say it's so doesnt make it so".. and mimi says to seer thomas exactly the same thing.. "just because you say it is "forbidden truth" that nobody knows but you.. doesnt make it "TRUTH"..
Correct. I do not claim that I know the Truth because I say so.

I do, however, know the Truth, and I know I am right. What makes it so are these facts:
1) The Forbidden Truth is always 100% correct and never contains any contradictory, false or unsupported statements.
2) No matter the scope of the FT, or it's application, the FT always emerges triumphant.

Of course, you will say that this is because I just think so. I do recognise that.

I did not suggest I could prove FT to most humans. As I said, 99.99999% of humans cannot recognise and accept the Truth. So If I did "prove" it and convince you all, then by simply doing so I am proven wrong.

FF has already stated what these "truths" are.. opinions.. concocted from your wild imaginations and your need to be "the enlightened one".. have fun with that.. nobody is taking you seriously.

FF is wrong. FF is a supreme inferior. What is a supereme inferior? A supreme inferior is a human life-form that has shown the very highest catagory of mental derangement and Truth-rejection.

Now, if I am so foolish as you two claim, why not try answering to My points? I stand by My claim : I answer all posts directed at Me in full. Every one, every point. May not agree, but that's what I do. You don't. Because you can't.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2009 08:46 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Reply to Fatal Freedoms (His words in blue) :

FatalFreedoms said previously : Neither is a fertilized eggI said : "Yes it is a seperate life-form. Just because you say so does not make it so. Try presenting some evidence.
Here is some evidence : It has different DNA to it's mother. "

This really is not a good reason because not all organisms or lifeforms even have a "mother" to speak of.

Why is it not a good reason, FF? Because it doesn't suit your conclusion? While some life-forms do not have mother, humans do. Only humans have abortion operations. Your argument is absurd.
To suggest that DNA identification is not a good argument is retarded. It may or may not be the be all and end all of the matter. But is IS a good argument.

So essentially by your definition any organism that doesn't have a mother is nonexistent.

Wrong again. That was not a part of My "definition", as you strangely call it. Your logical fallacy manifests itself in all your answers. You are trying to suggest :

If {A} is true (where {A} being that FACT that the mother and her egg/womb-trapped child etc etc etc have clearly different DNA).
THEN
{B}, which is your suggestions and not a part of {A}, must be false.

So you are trying to argue that if something is true, then opposite to it must be false (Or vice versa).

This is a logical fallacy. Why don't you just admit that the DNA sequence proves a seperate identity to the mother and counters your false "the egg and foetus is not a seperate life-form" claim.

Further (ADDED TEXTS) :

So essentially by your definition any organism that doesn't have a mother is nonexistent.

I am arguing that the child exists, as a new life-form. DNA supports that claim. It was you who claimed that it did "not exist" as a new life-form. I said DNA ID testing is evidence of existance, not the lack thereof.

You've essentially contrived a standard to support your pre-determined conclusion.
Incorrect again, FF. DNA testing was not conducted by Me. The conclusions of DNA identitly testing is scientific FACT, and it is not contrived by Me.

Where is is stated anywhere that a living thing must have different DNA from it's "mother" to be considered a separate living thing?

EDIT (B) :
Basically, thats not what was said. It's not a case of "what it must have to be a seperate living thing", as you say above. It's a case of what It cannot have if it is the same life-form as the mother.
END EDIT (B)

DNA identity testing. Common sense. Logic. Reason. All things you seemingly have no access to. You see, the only way it could have got seperate DNA is if it is a new, unique and seperate life from. For example : your hair has your DNA. No hair you ever produce has different DNA to you. That is why we don't charge barbers with murders, to use your analogy.

here is an example of your idea failing in reality : What happens when they identify a serial-killer by using DNA identification? By the above statement you made:
Can he then say "Oh, where does it say that because my DNA is unique, that I must be me. Maybe I am other people...I am not a seperate life-form to every one else. You will have to arrest everyone."

Identity via DNA testing works. You can make the argument that it is not the be all and end all of the debate if you wish. But to suggest that the DNA test did not prove a seperate identity is just plain deperation on your part.

Answer this : Are you stating that DNA identity testing does not work?

By this very same logic, clones are not separate lifeforms.
So you are trying to argue that if something is true, then opposite to it must be false (Or vice versa) AGAIN.
No, not by the very same logic. By your logic, which is nearly always wrong.
You seem to have diffiulty determining if something is the "very same" or not.

Contrary to popular belief cloning occurs quite frequently in nature, it happens every time an asexual organism reproduces. In this instance the new life-form has the same DNA as the parent organism.
Humans are not asexual. They are the only species to have an abortion. By the way, like identical twins, clones do NOT have the same DNA, either.

You quoted from precious discussion : Identical twins have the same DNA, so do you not consider them to be separate life forms because of that?

I replied :

Here is one study :

You reply :
Actually twins have the exact same gene sequence, the only difference is that they can have a different number of specific genes. This is really what these articles are talking about.

Well, there is more to it than that. But why bother? That is a difference. Because there is a difference, by very definition they are not the same. That's the point. It does not matter why they are not the same. They are not the same, as you claimed.

you quoted yourself from previous post:

I replied : I'm trying to present actual arguments and evidence to support same.

Your reply :
and you've failed.
No, it is you who have obviously failed. If you cannot understand that, then your reasoning is beyond repair.

You Quote Me:
"No, they count as seperate from the mother. It does not matter if she carries 1..2 or 50 children. It does not matter if the children are the same as the other children. The mother is different to the children, proven by DNA."

You didn't say "separate from the mother" you said "a separate living thing".
What I suggest to you is : How can something that has unique DNA, that is seperate from the mother, possibly not be a seperate thing?
This is not because of other life forms, as you seem to think.

Claim : The egg/foetus is not another life-form. It is part of the woman's body.
Problem : (A) all parts of the woman's body have her DNA, not a new DNA.
(B) Anything organic having DNA is a form of life.
Can you actually answer? Or are we going to get another example about the "identical DNA" of some life-form that has no relevancy to this argument?

If you want to resort to equivocation, you're gonna have to do better than that. Other member may not see what you're trying to do, But I do.
Other memebers hopefully can see that My argument is sound, and you will not answer the question I give you. Instead, you resort to talking about other examples that have no bearing on the discussion.

I am very familiar with debate, and I know all of the little word tricks people use.
I cannot believe this. I am not trying to trick you. I am explaining something to you. Are you for real?