LONDON RACE EQUALITY TOURISM - Haringey and Enfield

RESS

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2009 10:57 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68303 wrote:
You've already said this, now demonstrate it to me.

:what:

[SIZE="4"]EVIDENCE FOR DOUBT[/SIZE]:dunno:

[SIZE="3"]What evidence would cause you to doubt that the White Supremacist Racists have the smartest, cleverest, most sophisticated, most deceptive, most ruthless and most POWERFUL members club/network in the known world? :disgust: :uhh:

Think carefully. :scratchchin:

Answer intelligently. :bangin:

What sayest thou? (What say you?)[/SIZE]
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2009 01:40 am
@RESS,
Aye, It is lack of evidence that leads me to doubt.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2009 01:42 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
For someone so outspoken against white supremacists you sure haven't said anything to whip the only white supremacist on this forum.
RESS

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2009 08:31 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68316 wrote:
Aye, It is lack of evidence that leads me to doubt.

[SIZE="5"]CONVINCED BEYOND DOUBT[/SIZE] :approve:

[SIZE="3"]Specify the kind of evidence you require that would convince you beyond doubt?[/SIZE]:bangin:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2009 10:19 am
@RESS,
RESS;68327 wrote:
[SIZE="5"]CONVINCED BEYOND DOUBT[/SIZE] :approve:

[SIZE="3"]Specify the kind of evidence you require that would convince you beyond doubt?[/SIZE]:bangin:

You would have to demonstrate that there is a worldwide white supremacist "network" with significant membership with very organized operations. You would also have to have some sort of objective way to compare it to other networks, showing as a result that it is more "sophisticated" or "clever". You must also have an objective way to compare the power (whatever we determine this to be) to other known networks.
RESS

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2009 10:14 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68334 wrote:
You would have to demonstrate that there is a worldwide white supremacist "network" with significant membership with very organized operations. You would also have to have some sort of objective way to compare it to other networks, showing as a result that it is more "sophisticated" or "clever". . . . . . . . . . . . . .

[SIZE="5"]OBJECTIVE COMPARISON[/SIZE]:scratchchin:

[SIZE="3"]What is the trusted model that must be used, that would satisfy you beyond doubt, for the objective comparison of networks?[/SIZE]

Fatal_Freedoms;68334 wrote:
. . . . . . . . . You must also have an objective way to compare the power (whatever we determine this to be) to other known networks.

[SIZE="5"]POWER DETERMINATE[/SIZE]:headbang:

[SIZE="3"]What is a reliable method to objectively compare power, that you think we can use, that would satisfy you beyond doubt?[/SIZE]
0 Replies

kynaston

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2009 10:28 pm
@RESS,
RESS;68314 wrote:

[SIZE="3"]What evidence would cause you to doubt that the White Supremacist Racists have the smartest, cleverest, most sophisticated, most deceptive, most ruthless and most POWERFUL members club/network in the known world? :disgust: :uhh:

The fact that all the 'white supremacists' I have ever met, as you might expect in people who believe such archaic balderdash, are extremely stupid and barely educated. 'Sophisticated' is the last word I'd use for such blundering clowns!
RESS

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2009 11:23 pm
@kynaston,
kynaston;68339 wrote:
The fact that all the 'white supremacists' I have ever met, as you might expect in people who believe such archaic balderdash, are extremely stupid and barely educated. 'Sophisticated' is the last word I'd use for such blundering clowns!

Eeeeeerrrrm . . . . . .:scratchchin:

[SIZE="5"]BLUNDERING CLOWNS?[/SIZE]:dunno:

Quote:
[SIZE="4"]A Split In the Racist Right[/SIZE]

By Heidi Beirich and Mark Potok, SPLC Intelligence Report. Posted August 16, 2006.

[SIZE="3"]A rift has opened between those who see blacks, Hispanics and Muslims as the primary enemy, and those who blame Jews for every evil.

For a gathering of people devoted to denouncing the inferiority of blacks and sounding the alarm about civilization-threatening Muslims, the biannual conferences thrown by the New Century Foundation, publisher of the racist newsletter American Renaissance, are decidedly genteel affairs. Men dress in suits and ties, women in formal business attire, and there are no uniformed skinheads or Klansmen to be seen. Large plasma television screens, Starbucks coffee spreads and fancy linens adorn the hotel meeting hall. Epithets have no place here.

Or at least they didn't. At the latest edition of the conferences that began in 1994, held this February at the Hyatt Dulles hotel, a nasty spat broke out that upset the gathering's decorum -- and may even shape the future of the radical right.

It began when David Duke, the former Klan leader and author of Jewish Supremacism, strode to a microphone after French author Guillaume Faye wrapped up a talk vilifying Muslims entitled "The Threat to the West." Duke thanked Faye for remarks that "touched my genes." But then he went one further.

"There is a power in the world that dominates our media, influences our government and that has led to the internal destruction of our will and spirit," Duke said, according to an undisputed account in The Forward newspaper.

"Tell us, tell us," someone in the back yelled.

"I'm not going to say it," Duke replied. Laughter began to fill the room, until a short, angry man leaped from his seat, walked up to Duke and began to curse.

"You fu(king Nazi, you've disgraced this meeting!" he said. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . .Continued

A Split In the Racist Right | | AlterNet
[/SIZE]
0 Replies

RESS

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 05:51 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68317 wrote:
For someone so outspoken against white supremacists you sure haven't said anything to whip the only white supremacist on this forum.

:rollinglaugh:

[SIZE="5"]WHIPPED, BACK DOWN or SMACK DOWN?[/SIZE]:dunno:

[SIZE="3"]
1. Has Fatal_Freedoms become a superb example for White Supremacist Racists to follow or emulate in choosing to back down rather than get the RESS Smack Down?

2. Does Fatal _Freedoms have the potential to become the great international leader and co-ordinator of the White Supremacist Racistsurrender?

[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]SURRENDER !

. . . . . COME ON !

. . . . . . . . . . . . HUMBLE YOURSELVES !

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .YIELD TO THE POWER ![/SIZE]

:worship:_____ :worship:_____ :worship:_____

[SIZE="3"]
What say ye? (What say you all?)[/SIZE]

Quote:
Purposes of the laws
It has often been commented that creating laws for something as inherently crimeful and lawless as war seems like a lesson in absurdity. However, based on the adherence to what amounted to customary international law by warring parties through the ages, it was felt that codifying laws of war would be beneficial.

Some of the central principles underlying laws of war are:

Wars should be limited to achieving the political goals that started the war (e.g., territorial control) and should not include unnecessary destruction;
Wars should be brought to an end as quickly as possible;
People and property that do not contribute to the war effort should be protected against unnecessary destruction and hardship;
To this end, laws of war are intended to mitigate the evils of war by:

Protecting both combatants and noncombatants from unnecessary suffering;
Safeguarding certain fundamental human rights of persons who fall into the hands of the enemy, particularly prisoners of war, the wounded and sick, and civilians;
Facilitating the restoration of peace.

Conduct of warfare
Among other issues, the laws of war address declaration of war, acceptance of surrender and the treatment of prisoners of war; military necessity along with distinction and proportionality; and the prohibition of certain inhumane weapons which cause unnecessary suffering.[9]

It is a violation of the laws of war to engage in combat without meeting certain requirements, among them the wearing of a distinctive uniform or other distinctive signs visible at a distance, and the carrying of weapons openly. Impersonating soldiers of the other side by wearing the enemy's uniform is allowed, though fighting in that uniform, like fighting under a white flag, is perfidy which is forbidden, as is the taking of hostages.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_of_war
Whip

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2009 01:39 am
@RESS,
Quote:
A Split In the Racist Right

By Heidi Beirich and Mark Potok, SPLC Intelligence Report. Posted August 16, 2006.

A rift has opened between those who see blacks, Hispanics and Muslims as the primary enemy, and those who blame Jews for every evil.

For a gathering of people devoted to denouncing the inferiority of blacks and sounding the alarm about civilization-threatening Muslims, the biannual conferences thrown by the New Century Foundation, publisher of the racist newsletter American Renaissance, are decidedly genteel affairs. Men dress in suits and ties, women in formal business attire, and there are no uniformed skinheads or Klansmen to be seen. Large plasma television screens, Starbucks coffee spreads and fancy linens adorn the hotel meeting hall. Epithets have no place here.

Or at least they didn't. At the latest edition of the conferences that began in 1994, held this February at the Hyatt Dulles hotel, a nasty spat broke out that upset the gathering's decorum -- and may even shape the future of the radical right.

It began when David Duke, the former Klan leader and author of Jewish Supremacism, strode to a microphone after French author Guillaume Faye wrapped up a talk vilifying Muslims entitled "The Threat to the West." Duke thanked Faye for remarks that "touched my genes." But then he went one further.

"There is a power in the world that dominates our media, influences our government and that has led to the internal destruction of our will and spirit," Duke said, according to an undisputed account in The Forward newspaper.

"Tell us, tell us," someone in the back yelled.

"I'm not going to say it," Duke replied. Laughter began to fill the room, until a short, angry man leaped from his seat, walked up to Duke and began to curse.

"You fu(king Nazi, you've disgraced this meeting!" he said. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

This anti-White piece of drivel was written by two very racist Jews, Beirich and Potok, both of the Jewish run Southern Poverty Law Center. The individual who called Dr.Duke a "******* Nazi" was also a Jew. Potok and Beirich were not present at this conference and did as the SPLC, ADL and other Jewish hate organizations are prone to do: make things up.

In his speech, (see above bold quote) Dr. Duke was referring to Jews, who do, indeed, control the mass media. I suggest you read Dr. Dukes books, (easily found on the net and free to download) for an intelligent insight into how White Nationalist think and why we believe as we do. I highly recommend Jewish Supremacism and My Awakening. Both are very eye opening, quality reading.
RESS

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2009 08:34 pm
@Whip,
Whip;68354 wrote:
This anti-White piece of drivel was written by two very racist Jews, Beirich and Potok, both of the Jewish run Southern Poverty Law Center. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

[SIZE="5"]WHITE OR JEWISH?[/SIZE]:dunno:

[SIZE="3"]Are there any Jewish people here on Conflictingviews.com who can provide a conflicting view to give another perspective on the situation?[/SIZE]

Whip;68354 wrote:
. . . . . . . . . . for an intelligent insight into how White Nationalist think and why we believe as we do. I highly recommend Jewish Supremacism and My Awakening. Both are very eye opening, quality reading.

[SIZE="5"]WHITE NATIONALIST THINKING[/SIZE]:dunno:

[SIZE="3"]If the White Jews are the smartest, cleverest, most sophisticated, most deceptive, most ruthless and most powerful of the people classified as White why would White Nationalists see that as a problem?

Would the White Nationalists not be inspired and extremely proud of a Jewish leader with White skin, straight blond/blonde hair, Blue/Grey eyes and Pure blood (not visibly contaminated with Black blood)?

[/SIZE]
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2009 10:28 am
@RESS,
RESS;68352 wrote:
:rollinglaugh:

1. Has Fatal_Freedoms become a superb example for White Supremacist Racists to follow or emulate

If you think I am a supremacist of any sort you are sorrily mistaken. I detest all forms of racism. I especially detest racists and bigots. Ethnocentrism is a nasty thing indeed.

Ps. I never said I was white.
RESS

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2009 09:11 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68362 wrote:
. . . . . . . I detest all forms of racism. I especially detest racists and bigots. . . . . . . . .

Ps. I never said I was white.

[SIZE="5"]RACISM IS WHITE SUPREMACY[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]If the White Supremacist Racists classify you as White you are White whether you like it or not and regardless what you have said or intend to say until such time that the POWER:headbang: of White Supremacy is neutralised.[/SIZE]

Fatal_Freedoms;68362 wrote:
. . . . Ethnocentrism is a nasty thing indeed.

[SIZE="5"]ETHNOCENTRISM[/SIZE]:dunno:

Quote:
Ethnocentrism is the tendency to believe that one's own race or ethnic group is centrally important, and that all other ethnic groups are measured in relation to one's own. An individual will judge other groups in relative to their own particular ethnic group or culture, especially with concern to language, behavior, customs, and religion. These ethnic distinctions and sub-divisions serve to define each ethnicity's unique cultural identity.[1]

Ethnocentrism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[SIZE="3"]Would you also define cultural identity as "a nasty thing indeed"?

Think carefully.:scratchchin:

Answer intelligently.:bangin:

What sayest thou? (What say you?)

[/SIZE]
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2009 02:29 am
@RESS,
RESS;68368 wrote:
[SIZE="5"]RACISM IS WHITE SUPREMACY[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]If the White Supremacist Racists classify you as White you are White whether you like it or not and regardless what you have said or intend to say until such time that the POWER:headbang: of White Supremacy is neutralised.[/SIZE]

White supremacists do not like me, I am a threat to their sorry ideology.

Quote:

[SIZE="5"]ETHNOCENTRISM[/SIZE]:dunno:

[SIZE="3"]Would you also define cultural identity as "a nasty thing indeed"?
RESS

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2009 09:55 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68376 wrote:
White supremacists do not like me, I am a threat to their sorry ideology.

-wiki

[SIZE="5"]THREAT TO WHITE SUPREMACY?[/SIZE]:what:

[SIZE="3"]What has convinced you that you could possibly be a real "threat" to the POWER:headbang: of White Supremacist Racist ideology?[/SIZE]:banghead:

Fatal_Freedoms;68376 wrote:
I take it you don't really know what ethnocentrism really is. Which you need to do more than merely read the first paragraph of wikipedia.

-wiki

[SIZE="5"]RACE OR ETHNIC GROUP?[/SIZE]:dunno:

[SIZE="3"]Do you believe it is safe to assume that 'Race' and 'Ethnic Group' are the same thing? :ban:

Think very carefully.:scratchchin:

Answer with intelligence (If you have the ability).:bangin:

What sayest thou? (What say you?)

What say ye? (What say you all?)

[/SIZE]

The White Supremacist Racists have a systemic and ruthless history when it comes to the work of crushing those they have classified as dark haired, dark eyed, filthy blood, White insubordinates.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2009 06:26 am
@RESS,
RESS;68379 wrote:
[SIZE="5"]THREAT TO WHITE SUPREMACY?[/SIZE]:what:

[SIZE="3"]What has convinced you that you could possibly be a real "threat" to the POWER:headbang: of White Supremacist Racist ideology?[/SIZE]:banghead:

Not to the whole but to the individuals who hold such beliefs. They cannot handle their beliefs being questioned.

Quote:
[SIZE="5"]RACE OR ETHNIC GROUP?[/SIZE]:dunno:

[SIZE="3"]Do you believe it is safe to assume that 'Race' and 'Ethnic Group' are the same thing? :ban:

The way people use the term "race", yes. What we define as race is actually not a race at all. Race denotes a separate subspecies, which does not currently exist for humans.
RESS

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 08:19 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68382 wrote:
Not to the whole but to the individuals who hold such beliefs. They cannot handle their beliefs being questioned.

The way people use the term "race", yes. What we define as race is actually not a race at all. Race denotes a separate subspecies, which does not currently exist for humans.

:eek: :headbang:

[SIZE="4"]ENFILADE (flanking fire) ON WHITE SUPREMACISTS?[/SIZE] :dunno:

:AR15firing: :rocketwhore:

:drive:

[SIZE="3"]What say ye? (What say you all?)[/SIZE]:friday:
0 Replies

synthy

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2009 05:52 pm
@RESS,
Strange how racism is confused with xenophobia
Which flares up in times of unemployment.
I am comforted by the chance of white supremacists begging for interacial gene pool replenishment,since theirs is obviously flawed and soon extinct by breeding with their cousins.

Strange fruit in the trees - no more
RESS

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2009 06:40 pm
@synthy,
synthy;68401 wrote:
Strange how racism is confused with xenophobia
Which flares up in times of unemployment.

[SIZE="4"]PHOBIA MANAGEMENT[/SIZE] :eek:

[SIZE="3"]Xenophobia is just one of the many types of phobia that White Supremacist Racists have to manage to maintain their positions of trust, authority and POWER.:headbang:[/SIZE]

Quote:
Xenophobia is a dislike and/or fear of that which is unknown or different from oneself. It comes from the Greek words ξένος (xenos), meaning "stranger," "foreigner" and φόβος (phobos), meaning "fear." The term is typically used to describe a fear or dislike of foreigners or of people significantly different from oneself, usually in the context of visibly differentiated minorities.[citation needed]

Xenophobia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

synthy;68401 wrote:
. . . . . . . . . .I am comforted by the chance of white supremacists begging for interacial gene pool replenishment,since theirs is obviously flawed and soon extinct by breeding with their cousins.

[SIZE="4"]WHITE SUPREMACISTS DON'T BEG[/SIZE] :no:

[SIZE="3"]White Supremacist Racists are in positions of trust, authority and POWER:headbang: therefore they have no need to beg for anything.

If there is a "gene pool" the White Supremacist Racists are in control of it.
[/SIZE]
0 Replies

synthy

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2009 08:41 pm
@RESS,
They beg daily for a final solution,then they beg forgiveness and acceptance for their rightousness from their arameic idol and his daddy,who were not white.
Last time I looked the yellow race is in power by numbers.
Quite a insecurity complex these whities,let the sun shine melanoma and beg for that darkie gene.
Pale power by mouth only if one listens to ignorance and follows.
The gene pool is not patented yet and up for grabs and mingles for all.