Evolution, a thread for carico so he can stop talking about it in other threads!

Carico

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2009 04:25 am
@Carico,
Variations in traits and genes always occur within each species. Thus, human variations will never result in offspring who are perfectly formed; dogs, cats, apes, giraffes, elephants, etc. Instead, they will only produce HUMANS with a variety of traits, not another animal.

That also means that the variations in genes and traits in apes will never result in perfectly formed; humans, giraffes, zebras, dogs, cats, or elephants either.:rolleyes: And calling a dog a zebra or a human an ape can never change that fact.

That is the simple birds and bees. But again, in their eagerness to deny God and play God themselves, evolutionary scientists have not only abandoned common sense, they've abandoned reality for imaginary scenarios that they can pass along as facts because the secular world has replaced God with the "gods" they call scientists. :rolleyes:

And because of that idol worship, they have easily duped the world into believing that animals can turn into people. :eek: But that's what happens when people worship fallible human beings who are as mortal as they are as infallible gods; delusions.
Numpty

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2009 04:28 am
@Carico,
Carico;66897 wrote:

And because of that idol worship, they have easily duped the world into believing that animals can turn into people. :eek: But that's what happens when people worship fallible human beings who are as mortal as they are as infallible gods; delusions.

Would you please show me where a single scientist has stated this.

Because you my friend are lying.
Carico

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2009 04:32 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;66898 wrote:
Would you please show me where a single scientist has stated this.

Because you my friend are lying.

Do you know what the word "evolution" means? It means to turn into something better. So claiming that apes evolved into people means that apes have turned into people.

But considering that Darwin didn't know who the common ancestors were, then he doesn't even know what evolved into people. :rollinglaugh:

So you have no story. None at all. :frown: So the story of evolution is nothing more than humans going round and round in circles in their minds like a dog chasing its tail just to end up right back where they started from; "What's the origin of man?":what:
Sabz5150

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2009 05:42 am
@Carico,
Carico;66893 wrote:
Do you know why the genes and DNA of animals and humans are so similar? It's not because one can breed the other. Laughing But in their eagerness to deny God, scientists have come to the wrong conclusion based on observations which they do all the time because they never look at all sides of an issue, only what they want to see. :rolleyes: Here's why:

Who said anything about breeding? You're making this up as you go.

Why are the genetics between the great apes and humans 85% similar? Why do all lifeforms use the same genetic pieces? Why do many different alleles exist exactly the same with the exact purpose in many different lifeforms?

Why does dog insulin work in humans?

Quote:
In order to live in the environment that God created, humans and animals both have to; breathe oxygen, eat food, drink water, reproduce and protect themselves. So they both have to have:

Describe this environment. Remember, life exists in extreme heat, extreme cold, extreme pressures and in environments that would kill us instantly. Ever lived near a volcanic vent? No? Why? Because it will kill you? Strange... there are many lifeforms that thrive in this environment.

Let's break this one down:

Quote:
1) A brain

Starfish lack this.

Quote:
2) A heart

Jellyfish lack one.

Quote:
3) A nervous system

Jellyfish also lack this.

Quote:
4) A circulatory system

Ditto on this.

Quote:
5) A digestive system

Again, not in the jellyfish.

Quote:
6) A stomach

Won't find one of those, either.

Quote:
7) Intestines

I repeat myself. Jellydudes don't have this at all.

Quote:
8) An endocrine system

Yet again, the jellies. You're too easy. Give me a challenge, would ya?

Quote:
9) Limbs

Umm... snakes? Worms perhaps? Thought I was gonna say jellyfish, didn't you?

Quote:
10) eyes, ears, a nose and a mouth

Cave fish lack eyes. Snakes do not have ears. Our jellies have no nose or mouth.

Quote:
11) Skin

Look, you got one! That's three cigars! Hope you don't inhale them.

Here's the neat trick. Our jelly friends which lack almost everything you specified survive in an environment which is lethal to us. Can you breathe water? Handle crushing pressure exceeding several atmospheres? Didn't think so.

But I thought all those neat things let us survive in this God created world! I can't live underwater, and that's God created! I have everything you listed, but it's not enough... why?

Quote:
And on and on and on and on. So of course the genes and DNA between animals will be much more similar than different! That does not mean that one can breed the other as descendants. :rolleyes:

So how'd the Kew Primrose come into being? The London Underground mosquito? The Scarlet and Pacific Robins (they split back in the late 20th)?

Quote:
But scientists are so arrogant that they think they can fit a square peg into a round hole just so they can claim to know better than God does. Laughing As a result, they avoid the simple obvious explanations and concoct imaginary scenarios that don't happen in reality. :rollinglaugh: They have no clue was reproduction means! It means that animals and humans reproduce themselves, not another species. Good grief. :rolleyes: Yes indeed, "The wisdom of the world is foolishness in God's sight." That it is. Wink

So why do lions and tigers, which are different species, able to produce offspring? Wolves and dogs? Donkeys and horses? Serval cats and housecats? Bulls and Yaks? Whales and dolphins?

How are these separate species able to mate and produce offspring? Thought that couldn't happen.

Now, your turn Smile

How do you know this deity exists? Have you physically seen it? Describe it if so.

How do you know this text of yours was written by this deity? Are there any supplemental texts showing this? Sorry, we can't accept the Torah. You know why.

Can you show this deity to me? I want to be able to touch and see it. Speaking to it would be cool, too.

Do you refuse flu shots? Why/ why not?

Do you deny DNA testing? Why/ why not?

That list you made of what we apparently need to survive... where did this list come from? I've read plenty of Bible in my time, but nothing like that ever came up. I'm certain that two millenia ago, they didn't comprehend a central nervous system, much less the endocrine system.
Sabz5150

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2009 05:48 am
@Carico,
Carico;66899 wrote:
Do you know what the word "evolution" means? It means to turn into something better. So claiming that apes evolved into people means that apes have turned into people.

But considering that Darwin didn't know who the common ancestors were, then he doesn't even know what evolved into people. :rollinglaugh:

So you have no story. None at all. :frown: So the story of evolution is nothing more than humans going round and round in circles in their minds like a dog chasing its tail just to end up right back where they started from; "What's the origin of man?":what:

Fail.

Do you know what "evolution" means. That's a silly question... given your statement above, you don't. Especially if you claim that apes became people. That's a dead giveaway that you don't know what you're talking about.

I challenge you to find ANY scientific paper that shows that modern apes evolved into humans. What's in it for you? Doing so would destroy evolutionary theory outright.

Oh, by the way... Darwin's dead. Gone. He's not pinin! He's passed on! This naturalist is no more! He has ceased to be! Bereft of life, he rests in peace! His metabolic processes are now history! He's off the twig! He's kicked the bucket, shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!

HE IS AN EX-SCIENTIST!

Been that way for a while. 98% of what is modern evolutionary theory has NOTHING to do with Darwin. So when you try to use what he knew as an argument, you look like an idiot.
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2009 07:34 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;66911 wrote:
Who said anything about breeding? You're making this up as you go.

Why are the genetics between the great apes and humans 85% similar? Why do all lifeforms use the same genetic pieces? Why do many different alleles exist exactly the same with the exact purpose in many different lifeforms?

Why does dog insulin work in humans?

Describe this environment. Remember, life exists in extreme heat, extreme cold, extreme pressures and in environments that would kill us instantly. Ever lived near a volcanic vent? No? Why? Because it will kill you? Strange... there are many lifeforms that thrive in this environment.

Let's break this one down:

Starfish lack this.

Jellyfish lack one.

Jellyfish also lack this.

Ditto on this.

Again, not in the jellyfish.

Won't find one of those, either.

I repeat myself. Jellydudes don't have this at all.

Yet again, the jellies. You're too easy. Give me a challenge, would ya?

Umm... snakes? Worms perhaps? Thought I was gonna say jellyfish, didn't you?

Cave fish lack eyes. Snakes do not have ears. Our jellies have no nose or mouth.

Look, you got one! That's three cigars! Hope you don't inhale them.

Here's the neat trick. Our jelly friends which lack almost everything you specified survive in an environment which is lethal to us. Can you breathe water? Handle crushing pressure exceeding several atmospheres? Didn't think so.

But I thought all those neat things let us survive in this God created world! I can't live underwater, and that's God created! I have everything you listed, but it's not enough... why?

So how'd the Kew Primrose come into being? The London Underground mosquito? The Scarlet and Pacific Robins (they split back in the late 20th)?

So why do lions and tigers, which are different species, able to produce offspring? Wolves and dogs? Donkeys and horses? Serval cats and housecats? Bulls and Yaks? Whales and dolphins?

How are these separate species able to mate and produce offspring? Thought that couldn't happen.

Now, your turn Smile

How do you know this deity exists? Have you physically seen it? Describe it if so.

How do you know this text of yours was written by this deity? Are there any supplemental texts showing this? Sorry, we can't accept the Torah. You know why.

Can you show this deity to me? I want to be able to touch and see it. Speaking to it would be cool, too.

Do you refuse flu shots? Why/ why not?

Do you deny DNA testing? Why/ why not?

That list you made of what we apparently need to survive... where did this list come from? I've read plenty of Bible in my time, but nothing like that ever came up. I'm certain that two millenia ago, they didn't comprehend a central nervous system, much less the endocrine system.

Your whole problem is that since you deny that God exists, you're trying to find a "human" explanation (which is always fallible) for the creatures on earth. So humans go about making up stories about how one animal, insect or living thing came from another. Again, that's called speculation, not science. Wink

But Christians don't have to speculate because we know that God created every living creature. That holds zero contradictions. S I'll keep that knowledge. Wink
Numpty

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2009 07:39 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66920 wrote:
Your whole problem is that since you deny that God exists, you're trying to find a "human" explanation (which is always fallible) for the creatures on earth. So humans go about making up stories about how one animal, insect or living thing came from another. Again, that's called speculation, not science. Wink

But Christians don't have to speculate because we know that God created every living creature. That holds zero contradictions. S I'll keep that knowledge. Wink

In other words, you can't answer a damn thing about what Sabz just asked you.

told ya, you'd get ur ass handed back to you.

I make that Five now Sabz :thumbup:
Numpty

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2009 07:57 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66899 wrote:

Griffin Oxford Dictionary states?

evolution 1. the process by which something develops gradually into a different form. 2.The origination of living things by development , from earlier forms, not by special creation.

As someone who has used the Dictionary to support their arguments, you will appreciate that there is not a single mention of evolution meaning something turning into something better. The key word, which you fail to comprehend, seeing as you believe in a Young earth, is Gradual, Millions upon Millions of years.

It really isn't that difficult to understand.

Once again,.....you lie.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 01:43 am
@Carico,
Carico;66848 wrote:
Sorry but one cannot prove that one species can turn into another without actually seeing it happen.

We have. It's called observed speciation and we have many examples of it happening.

But nevertheless saying evolution can't happen without us seeing it with our eyes is like saying people can't grow without us seeing it with our eyes.

Quote:

So looking at an elephant and claiming it used to be a giraffe is called illogical speculation, not science. Very Happy

I agree.

Evolution doesn't say elephants used to be giraffes. Your ignorance abounds.

Quote:

Interpreting fossils is as subjective as interpreting contemporary artwork. Wink

No it's not.

We can test for fossil DNA and age

we can also look for new physiological structures, there is an entire field of science based on this. You can also based on fossil size and density reconstruct the size and proportions of an extinct animal.

You don't know what you're talking about

Quote:
Since there's no way to tell where the skulls and bones they call Neanderthals came from,

Neander valley?

Neandertal: Information from Answers.com

Quote:
then their "DNA" could be a mixture of the DNA of many animal and human bones. Smile

No it couldn't.

Each bone would have the DNA of the animal it came from. The DNA would not mix, the only way you can get NEW DNA is with a new animal.

Your ignorance of genetics is utterly astounding.

Quote:
But one thing is certain; I saw a documentary on the History Channel called "Clash of the Cavemen." No, it wasn't produced by Stephen Spielberg, it was called a "factual documentary" about a Neanderthal woman who was abducted. :eek: Now how anyone knew whether or not a neanderthal woman was abducted is anybody's guess. But since the imagination is considered evidence in science, then this story fit right in. Wink

Television is for entertainment.

Quote:
In the "documentary" scientists said they were surprised that the found NO Neanderthal DNA in humans. Unfortunately, for the world, the only ones who were surprised were scientists. But those of us who understand the birds and bees sense weren't surprised at all. Wink

This means there was once another animal similar to modern humans walking around at one time.

Quote:
So all you do is blindly believe anything you read in a science book without ever questioning or challenging it. that's called being brainwashed.Wink

No, I am well aware of all of the evidence and I can decide for myself.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 01:46 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Notice carico has not addressed a single piece of evidence I have presented? :dunno:
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2009 08:37 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66920 wrote:

Yes, human explanation is fallible. It always has been, it always will be.

So how exactly is your explanation of this text of yours... infallible? Remember, human explanation is always fallible.

That isn't the original text you hold in your hand Wink It's been "interpreted". By man. Good ol King James. Weren't there certain books removed... by a bureaucracy of men?

Wouldn't something that was infallible be left as-is on that basis alone? So why wasn't it?
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2009 11:59 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;66928 wrote:
In other words, you can't answer a damn thing about what Sabz just asked you.

told ya, you'd get ur ass handed back to you.

I make that Five now Sabz :thumbup:

Once scientists deny God, then they think that everything in the universe came from everything else. Laughing This of course never addresses how the first particles, DNA, etc. came into existence in the first place but ignores it. So since the theories or scientists are based on hypotheses, then their conclusions can only be as hypothetical as their premises. Wink So it doesn't do any good to address what he said because his conclusions are hypothetical. And that includes "Neanderthal" DNA. All it is is unidentified DNA so scientists make up an imaginary animal call is a neanderthal and claim that the imaginary beast really lived. :rollinglaugh:

But like I said, on the documentary "Clash of the Cavemen" scientists were surprised that they found zero "Neanderthal" DNA in humans. Wink That's because he's a made up creature.

So all you guys do, is memorize what you read in science books without thinking it through and repeat it here by mantra. So if a science book said we came from aliens, you guys would say, "Duh, yeah. I can't tink for myself so you scientists are really smart!! Uh-huh, uh-huh." :rollinglaugh:
Ares cv

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2009 12:12 am
@Carico,
WOW! I've never seen such a beating... Carico had no chance... And yet, in his delusional state, he THINKS he is doing good...
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2009 08:31 am
@Carico,
Carico;67112 wrote:
Once scientists deny God, then they think that everything in the universe came from everything else.

They don't. Science can say nothing on the existence of god, it is beyond the means of the observable and measurable.

Quote:
So since the theories or scientists are based on hypotheses,

Huh?

Maybe you should look up the terms you're using, cuz you're not sounding very smart.

Theories aren't based on hypothesises, they ARE hypotheses that have been tested.

Quote:
then their conclusions can only be as hypothetical as their premises.

Again you might want to know the meaning of the words you're using.

A hypothetical explaintion is what a hypothesis is.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 01:58 am
@Carico,
Carico;67112 wrote:
Once scientists deny God, then they think that everything in the universe came from everything else. Laughing This of course never addresses how the first particles, DNA, etc. came into existence in the first place but ignores it. So since the theories or scientists are based on hypotheses, then their conclusions can only be as hypothetical as their premises. Wink So it doesn't do any good to address what he said because his conclusions are hypothetical. And that includes "Neanderthal" DNA. All it is is unidentified DNA so scientists make up an imaginary animal call is a neanderthal and claim that the imaginary beast really lived. :rollinglaugh:

Since when does evolutionary biology deal with the origins of life? You miss again. Never says that, nope, not once.

Quote:
But like I said, on the documentary "Clash of the Cavemen" scientists were surprised that they found zero "Neanderthal" DNA in humans. Wink That's because he's a made up creature.

Seeing that Neanderthals are not our ancestors or decedents, you wouldn't find many similarities. Again, still missing. Neanderthals and humans share an ancestor, they do not come from one another.

Besides, if it's a made up creature, then how do you hold on to the idea that its DNA was compared to humans? We have sequenced much of its DNA, but again if its imaginary, then how do we have DNA to do the comparison?

How is it possible to trip yourself up in two back-to-back sentences?

Quote:
So all you guys do, is memorize what you read in science books without thinking it through and repeat it here by mantra. So if a science book said we came from aliens, you guys would say, "Duh, yeah. I can't tink for myself so you scientists are really smart!! Uh-huh, uh-huh." :rollinglaugh:

Like a book saying the Earth was created in six days? You memorized that and repeat it by mantra. You believe it so much that in your mind, it is perfect.

So who is thinking for themselves?
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 11:15 am
@Ares cv,
Ares;67115 wrote:
WOW! I've never seen such a beating... Carico had no chance... And yet, in his delusional state, he THINKS he is doing good...

No, I know I'm not doing any better here than I would be on a Ku Klux Klan forum because i don't believe that one race is superior to another. But that wouldn't make me wrong.Wink But atheists don't understand things like that because they cant complete a logical sentence. So I forgive you since you have no clue what you're doing. Smile
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2009 05:38 am
@Carico,
Carico;67203 wrote:
No, I know I'm not doing any better here than I would be on a Ku Klux Klan forum because i don't believe that one race is superior to another. But that wouldn't make me wrong.Wink But atheists don't understand things like that because they cant complete a logical sentence. So I forgive you since you have no clue what you're doing. Smile

It' not a matter of belief, it's your ability or inability in this case to reason your beliefs. Your beliefs are based on assumed truth, thus faith, so I understand why you're having such difficulty. If we don't have "faith" then we have no reason to accept or give credence to what you say.

Faith is held by the individual. Reason can be shared.
0 Replies