Traffic has virtually come to a standstill!

Reply Sun 23 Nov, 2008 09:11 am
Please people if you find any articles or have any thoughts post them to rejuvenate these forums!

There has been little activity over the past 4 days.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,503 • Replies: 17
No top replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 04:28 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal, my young friend, you share the same attitude of superiority with several other vocals on this site. Everything to you is a challenge. It's tedious. You do not wish to debate, but rather to dictate. It turns people off and tunes them out. Perception is reality, my friend.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 06:27 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;62561 wrote:
Fatal, my young friend, you share the same attitude of superiority with several other vocals on this site. Everything to you is a challenge. It's tedious. You do not wish to debate, but rather to dictate. It turns people off and tunes them out. Perception is reality, my friend.

Got to disagree with that,FF does debate and the libs tend to kick the conservatives arse :thumbup:
socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 06:34 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
It amazes me that members of this site that have had little or limited experience in managing employees, their money, their healthcare and insurance needs, their leadership skills and every little pissy problem that interrupts their work day while I am trying to grow our business for the benefit of all, have such strong opinions on how it should be done.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 06:37 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;62576 wrote:
Got to disagree with that,FF does debate and the libs tend to kick the conservatives arse :thumbup:

Scoob, privately, you know I enjoy visiting with you but this is not a rubgy match. It should not be about kicking someone's ass. There needs to be give and take on both sides and we are so polarized now that the road back will be very bumpy.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 06:44 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;62579 wrote:
Scoob, privately, you know I enjoy visiting with you but this is not a rubgy match. It should not be about kicking someone's ass. There needs to be give and take on both sides and we are so polarized now that the road back will be very bumpy.

I enjoy the give & take on here,they two people who used to post the most disturbing stuff on here was Dranaline & Pino,they were like two right-wing gun totting rambo's of the internet,but i actually enjoyed taking them on Very Happy
socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 06:49 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;62583 wrote:
I enjoy the give & take on here,they two people who used to post the most disturbing stuff on here was Dranaline & Pino,they were like two right-wing gun totting rambo's of the internet,but i actually enjoyed taking them on Very Happy

Yes, because there was always a bit of humor and play attached to what they wrote. They were in it for the entertainment value and some occasional insights into the other side.
socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 06:50 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
In America, we have the right to speak, but we seldom use our right to listen.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 07:03 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;62584 wrote:
Yes, because there was always a bit of humor and play attached to what they wrote. They were in it for the entertainment value and some occasional insights into the other side.

I like a laugh and a joke as well as the give and take,but so of the crap they came away with was unreal,and they believed it !

I actually wish Pino would come back so i can get a laugh at the stuff he comes out with Very Happy
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 07:13 am
@socalgolfguy,

what makes you say that?
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 07:14 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;62584 wrote:

And you think i don't?
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 07:15 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;62554 wrote:
Please people if you find any articles or have any thoughts post them to rejuvenate these forums!

There has been little activity over the past 4 days.

It was always going to be quieter after the elction,only to be expected.
socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 07:38 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;62591 wrote:

We are either still celebrating or getting over the shock.
Numpty

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 07:39 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;62596 wrote:
We are either still celebrating or getting over the shock.

One would summise both.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 09:35 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;62591 wrote:

Have you seen this ****?

http://www.lighterside.com/images/en_US/local/products/detail/p69103.jpg

He's not even president yet and he already has a presidential coin! A coin with color no less.
0 Replies

Musky Hunter

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 11:22 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;62583 wrote:

I- I can be your gun totting rambo...Wink
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 09:40 pm
@socalgolfguy,

Attitude of superiority? Sounds a whole lot like "being told straight out when they don't know WTF they're talking about", something I will not hesitate to do. If you want to debate, go for it, but being armed with rhetoric and typical blowhard memes doesn't constitute debating.

You call this "Speculation" if I remember properly. Or do you really believe Obama "fixed" his birth certificate like so many of the tinfoil-hat-wearing nutcases are totally convinced of?

Yes, everything is a challenge. That's why I am here. Challenge me, challenge my knowledge. But again, come prepared and don't cry and whine if you get put into a corner when your arguments fall apart. That's the point of debate: two conflicting views (imagine THAT) go head-to-head until one has been torn to shreds.

You wanna be able to stand up and stand out? Come armed with fact.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 09:43 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;62583 wrote:

DrnaSanchezDriven? Where is he, anyway? I kinda miss his daily right-wing-blogosphere postings.

I still wonder if that six-four Impala a few blocks from his home is still for sale.
0 Replies