what kind of music do you like?

Numpty

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2009 11:53 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Kaiser Chiefs, Arctic Monkey's, The Kooks, Razor Light, Star Sailor, Hard-Fi, Oasis, The View, Snow Patrol, The Killers, Pigeon Detectives, One Night Only, The Wombats, The Klaxons, The Enemy.

Any and I mean any Old Skool Banging Rave Toons Circa 1990-1993

My personal Favourite band the moment are these guys: Off to see 'em in November on their Arena tour.

YouTube - Kasabian - Fire
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 12:07 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
oooo.. i do like snow patrol and the killers from time to time.. and the old metallica.. ROCKS!!!.... BE METAL ABOUT IT DAMNIT!!!! haha
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 11:39 am
@mimidamnit,
YouTube - Sublime - What I Got: MTV/Clean Version
0 Replies

synthy

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2009 09:18 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Experimental Electronica with ethno tribal traditions for modern dance theater

visuals and sound combined
Whip

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2009 11:49 am
@synthy,
Opera, Classical, older rock, older country, (when it was country), WN music of all sorts - example: Snow Fell
0 Replies

Josef cv

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 10:09 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
German marching songs, like "Die Fahne Hoch," or "Deutschland Uber Alles."
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 10:30 am
@Josef cv,
http://loranablog.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/antinazi.jpg
Josef cv

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 11:32 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69059 wrote:
http://loranablog.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/antinazi.jpg

Aren't you just the most clever little kid in here?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 02:40 pm
@Josef cv,
Josef;69063 wrote:
Aren't you just the most clever little kid in here?

Cleverness is not a trait that you and I share. Of that I am certain.

Although I must say it gives me certain pleasure to make a mockery of neo-nazis. How does it feel to know your racist ideology is dying?
Josef cv

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 02:38 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69068 wrote:
Cleverness is not a trait that you and I share. Of that I am certain.

Although I must say it gives me certain pleasure to make a mockery of neo-nazis. How does it feel to know your racist ideology is dying?

People have been racially concious since the dawn of time, old sport, and as long as there are those who understand the reasons and methods behind the eternal attempts at mongrelizing the races as you are trying to do, there will be opposition to the equalitarian's goal of racial admixture for the purpose of diluting the genius of the White race. Those of us who understand know that the ultimate goal of your people is the formation of one race, one government, one religion, etc., with your 2% segregating your people from the rest of the world's lowing herd of assimilated robots for use as slaves to the one-world masters - Zionists.

Jews are always preaching that it is a great thing for the various races to mix, mingle, inter-marry, and become one big family of cafe-au-lait colored automatons to do the Jews' bidding, but they tell each other that to marry and/or propagate progeny outside the Jewish culture is enough to get one dismissed from the family, and it is seldom indeed one see's a Jew with a mate of another culture. Ah, but it is great if we goyim do exactly that which the Jews are forbidden to do. Hypocrite, thy name is Shlomo.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 03:21 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69074 wrote:
People have been racially concious since the dawn of time,

Divisions, yes. But these divisions change across culture and across time. Your conception of race is a fairly modern development unique to western culture.

At one time the Irish were considered a separate race. The Romans considered the Gauls to be a separate race. Hitler considered Romas and Jews to be a separate race. Many Americans consider Hispanics to be a separate race.

And yet all of these people are what you would call "white".

In the Rwanda there are no blacks only Hutus and Tootsies.

A person Considered black in the US may be considered white in Brazil.

And in many parts of the middle east Kurds, Hazaras, and Persians are all considered different races.

Your idea of race is socially constructed. There is no biological basis for such divisions and prejudice.

Quote:

old sport, and as long as there are those who understand the reasons and methods behind the eternal attempts at mongrelizing the races as you are trying to do, there will be opposition to the equalitarian's goal of racial admixture for the purpose of diluting the genius of the White race.

Perhaps you should educate yourself on genetics

Quote:
Those of us who understand know that the ultimate goal of your people...

Who are my people?

This should be amusing...Very Happy

Quote:

is the formation of one race, one government, one religion, etc.,

Oh geez, you one of THOSE people!?

A neo-nazi and a NWO conspiracy theorist? I have to wonder how you are able to sleep at night.

Quote:

with your 2% segregating your people from the rest of the world's lowing herd of assimilated robots for use as slaves to the one-world masters - Zionists.

I am against zionism. If it were up to me, palestine would be given back to it's original owners.

Quote:

Jews are always preaching that it is a great thing for the various races to mix, mingle, inter-marry, and become one big family of cafe-au-lait colored automatons to do the Jews' bidding,

Citation?

Quote:
Hypocrite, thy name is Shlomo.

Actually the word you are looking for is thine, not thy. Thy indicates that it's your name that is shlomo.
Josef cv

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 03:53 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69081 wrote:
Divisions, yes. But these divisions change across culture and across time. Your conception of race is a fairly modern development unique to western culture.
You really are under the influence of some equalitarian kook, aren't you? Your statements, which attempt to bear the stamp of authenticity, are, without a doubt, the most outlandish, outre, off-the-wall generalizations I have ever heard. You need something I fear you'll never get.COLOR]

At one time the Irish were considered a separate race. The Romans considered the Gauls to be a separate race. Hitler considered Romas and Jews to be a separate race. Many Americans consider Hispanics to be a separate race.
This is simply conjecture in your mind, designed to try and add some sort of verity to your idiotic ranting.

You have no idea what people I would call white, old sock. Gypsies and Jews are of the Semitic race. Some Hispanics are negroids - Hispanic is definitely a race. Gauls (French) are as Caucasian as Italians. Please get informed before shaming your knowledge in this manner, Shlomo.

(Negroid races).

Whatever they want to call then down there is not my problem. There are plenty of true Caucasians in Brazil, however - they are the ones who civilized the place.

And in many parts of the middle east Kurds, Hazaras, and Persians are all considered different races.
Considered by whom? To a genuine anthropologist, they are all Semites.

Your idea of race is socially constructed. There is no biological basis for such divisions and prejudice.
Your use of the words "construct," "constructed," "construction," etc. are all indicative of your recent learning of them in some sociologist's classroom, and it makes you look sophomoric to use them so often, old sport. Oh, go back to a different school and learn some truth. How is it prejudicial to delineate the different races? You must be some sort of mixed breed from the way you post. Jewish?

Your old stand-by saying to people who are your superiors on differing subjects? Childish!

Who are my people?
I have no idea for sure, but I will bet they are Jews.

This should be amusing...Very Happy
Your little smilies are amusing to someone who isn't used to speaking with little kids.

Oh geez, you one of THOSE people!?
Ditto.

A neo-nazi and a NWO conspiracy theorist? I have to wonder how you are able to sleep at night.
You can call me all the things you want to in here, Abie, but let me inform you that any intelligent person reading your slams against me will realize the real reason is your inferiority complex and your admiration for my mind.

I am against zionism. If it were up to me, palestine would be given back to it's original owners.
Well, good for you, but do you consider the Jews to be the original owners as they claim?

Citation?
The last one I had was years ago for speeding.

Actually the word you are looking for is thine, not thy. Thy indicates that it's your name that is shlomo.
How can one person be so ignorant?? I used the correct word, old sock, and you are wrong again - "thine" is the possessive case of the pronoun "thou", used predicatively: "thine" is the kingdom. The ones belonging or relating to "thee": thou and thine. Belonging or relating to "thee": a double possessive.

Please stop embarrassing yourself - it isn't easy to watch.

Thy=your, thine=yours.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 04:32 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69086 wrote:

You really are under the influence of some equalitarian kook, aren't you? Your statements, which attempt to bear the stamp of authenticity, are, without a doubt, the most outlandish, outre, off-the-wall generalizations I have ever heard. You need something I fear you'll never get.

All you have are talking points. Provide evidence for your position.

Quote:

This is simply conjecture in your mind, designed to try and add some sort of verity to your idiotic ranting.

Don't just say it....PROVE IT.

It's in the history books. Hitler did consider jews to be a different race, this is fact. The Romans did consider the Gauls to be a seperate race, this is fact.

Again your bald assertions get you nowhere. You're "no, it isn't" type remarks only go to show how indefensible your position is.

Quote:
You have no idea what people I would call white, old sock. Gypsies and Jews are of the Semitic race. Some Hispanics are negroids - Hispanic is definitely a race. Gauls (French) are as Caucasian as Italians. Please get informed before shaming your knowledge in this manner, Shlomo.

Hispanic is a culture not a race.

Hispanic is any person who speaks Spanish as their first language.

Quote:

(Negroid races).

...according to YOUR culture, according to THEIR culture they are hutus and Tootsies.

Quote:
Whatever they want to call then down there is not my problem. There are plenty of true Caucasians in Brazil, however - they are the ones who civilized the place.

Again according to YOUR culture...so who is to say which culture is correct?

Considered by whom? To a genuine anthropologist, they are all Semites.

Semite is an ethnic group, I suggest you learn the difference.

Quote:

Your use of the words "construct," "constructed," "construction," etc. are all indicative of your recent learning of them in some sociologist's classroom, and it makes you look sophomoric to use them so often, old sport. Oh, go back to a different school and learn some truth. How is it prejudicial to delineate the different races? You must be some sort of mixed breed from the way you post. Jewish?

Amongst sociologists "social construct" is a common term.

to divide people into different races itself is not racist, but to attribute negative characteristics to those races that don't exist is racist.

Quote:

Your old stand-by saying to people who are your superiors on differing subjects? Childish!

You don't even know basic historical facts nor do know the difference between race and ethnicity.

Quote:

Who are my people?
I have no idea for sure, but I will bet they are Jews.

no.

I defend jews from bigots like you, but I am not jewish.

Quote:

You can call me all the things you want to in here, Abie, but let me inform you that any intelligent person reading your slams against me will realize the real reason is your inferiority complex and your admiration for my mind.

Any intelligent person reading this will realize that a person who constantly feels the need to feel superior, often isn't. And claiming to be, just makes you look arrogant and foolish.

Quote:

Well, good for you, but do you consider the Jews to be the original owners as they claim?

How can you give something back to someone if they already own it?

Logic, man! Use it.

Quote:

Citation?
The last one I had was years ago for speeding.

What does that have to do with anything? Do you even know what a citation even is?
0 Replies

Josef cv

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 05:23 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
You are the stupidest fool I have met in a while, Fecal, in fact, I am tiring of exchanging posts with a total moron like you, so go tell your mommy you were insulted, and stop pestering someone who is your acknowledged master.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 04:28 pm
@Josef cv,
Josef;69097 wrote:
You are the stupidest fool I have met in a while, Fecal, in fact, I am tiring of exchanging posts with a total moron like you, so go tell your mommy you were insulted, and stop pestering someone who is your acknowledged master.

I used to get mad too when I lost arguments. Eventually you grow out of it.
0 Replies