Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2009 02:07 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Premarital Abstinence Pledges Ineffective, Study Finds - washingtonpost.com

'Abstinence Only' Sex Ed Ineffective - ABC News

Study: Abstinence programs ineffective

Promoting abstinence ineffective against AIDS - AIDS/HIV -

Study: 'Virginity Pledges' Are Ineffective

WORLDmag.com | Community | Blog Archive | Study says virginity pledges ineffective

News.HealthGuru.com: Virginity Pledges As Ineffective as Abstinence-Only Sex Ed

Sorry Travis, the evidence is overwhelming, at a certain point you have to accept the inevitable, abstinence is not effective. There have been numerous studies done and they confirm this. You have presented no evidence of your own and cannot refute all of these sources.

Further denial is just sad.:frown:
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2009 07:49 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Originally stated by Fatal_Freedoms :
"This pretty much sums up your whole argument. Supporting an assumption with an assumption, When presented with evidence you just accuse the surveyors of lying. This is sad and pathetic. "

Answer the actual post, FF.

What assumption? What are you ranting about now? I was not presented with any evidence to the contrary of what I said. Perhaps it is you who is "sad and pathetic".

Consider this position: The best way to avoid "unprotected" sexual intercourse with a human female and unwanted pregnancies/deseases is to do the only thing that will give you the deseases/pregnancy? That is like saying the best way to be a non-smoker is to ensure you smoke cigarettes because otherwise you might be tempted to smoke cigarettes.

OK? I know a Seer of Forbidden Truth who is 40-55 years old...who is still a virgin. He made a pledge when he was 13 or so. The problem is not with abstinace pledges per se, but with the minds of those who make them. Those minds that are bent by societal programming.

Abstinence pledges (if they involve masturbation) are the only way to ensure safe sex. Obviously abstinence not involving masturbation cannot lead to any problem, either on it's own. Although it is factual that abstinence pledges usually fail, this is simply due to malevolent tricks on the mind used by society.

A) Demonisation of masturbation. Religious mental programming against masturbation etc etc.
B) Destruction of Superior mental capability of human children.
C) Marketing sexual intercourse-based sex to the citizen-slaves.
D) Society deploying "peer pressure" terroristic and moral co-ertion threats/tactics against children to push them to have sexual intercourse with the opposite sex when they way not want to.

The promoting of sexual-intercourse-based sex between 2 members of opposite gender is nothing more than a blatant attempt by societal leaders to increase pregnancies.

I do not care how many examples of the same study you find. They are all lie-based for the same underlying reasons. Answer the points made to you, or dont post.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2009 09:21 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;68167 wrote:
Originally stated by Fatal_Freedoms :

What assumption? What are you ranting about now?

You assume that abstinence via masturbation is most effective (although you've provided no evidence or statistics) and you rationalize away my numerous studies by also assuming that the surveyors were lying (again, no evidence for this).

Quote:
I was not presented with any evidence to the contrary of what I said. Perhaps it is you who is "sad and pathetic".

I made my stance post #1 and provided an accompanying article, if you had any dispute with post #1, then you need to provide counter evidence which you have not done.

Quote:
Consider this position: The best way to avoid "unprotected" sexual intercourse with a human female and unwanted pregnancies/deseases is to do the only thing that will give you the deseases/pregnancy?

strawman.

That's not at all what is being said.

The best way to not have "unprotected sex" is to have "protected sex". What is so difficult to understand about that?

Quote:
That is like saying the best way to be a non-smoker is to ensure you smoke cigarettes because otherwise you might be tempted to smoke cigarettes.

Or like saying the best way to not eat unhealthy food is to eat healthy food, rather than abstaining from food entirely.

Quote:
OK? I know a Seer of Forbidden Truth who is 40-55 years old...who is still a virgin. He made a pledge when he was 13 or so.

let me guess...you?

Quote:

The problem is not with abstinace pledges per se, but with the minds of those who make them. Those minds that are bent by societal programming.

So because one person can do it then everybody can?

Unless you can show me this is a viable and effective option for most or all teens then you have absolutely no argument, it's as simple as that.

Quote:
Abstinence pledges (if they involve masturbation) are the only way to ensure safe sex.

Okay, good

evidence please!

Quote:
Obviously abstinence not involving masturbation cannot lead to any problem, either on it's own. Although it is factual that abstinence pledges usually fail, this is simply due to malevolent tricks on the mind used by society.

So we have to completely redesign society, for your position to have validity?

Talk about a self-refuting argument.

Quote:
The promoting of sexual-intercourse-based sex between 2 members of opposite gender is nothing more than a blatant attempt by societal leaders to increase pregnancies.

Studies show that promoting no-sex at all between youth actually increases pregnancies more than does promoting safe sex.

Quote:
I do not care how many examples of the same study you find.

Of course, can't let something like facts get in the way of what you know is right!

:rollinglaugh:
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2009 02:42 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Reply to Fatal Freedoms :

You assume that abstinence via masturbation is most effective (although you've provided no evidence or statistics) and you rationalize away my numerous studies by also assuming that the surveyors were lying (again, no evidence for this).

Ok. Statistics and studies are unreliable because all those who make them are members of a lie-based society. Even if they honestly believe that thier work is honest and real, it cannot be because they live the lie. They define "sex" as one out of billions of possible sex acts. They use terms such as "having sex" to promote Int-Sex (bee below), and define sex as often involving other persons.

A Truth-based definition of sex for humans is : "A unique, personal and solo experiance obtained by the stimulation of the sexual organs, that may result in pleasure and sexual climax".

A Truth-based definition of abstinence would be "To choose to refrain from experiencing sex in any of its forms".

Here is the point : The problems with sexual-intercourse between a male and female is (Will refer to as Int-Sex)
A) "unwanted" pregnancies.
B) Possibility of virus (HIV etc).

1) The risk of these is high with Int-Sex.

2) The risk of these is still there with Int-Sex using a condom.

3) There is a risk of (A) and (B) having Int-Sex with intention to use condom because all intentions are based on the moment. Sooner or later, they are likely not to use the condom due to personal reasons etc.

4) By programming children that Int-Sex is somehow more "right" than masturbating (which is false), and promoting Int-Sex, society promotes this activity BOTH with and without the condom.

Masturbation : Chance of (A) or (B) is zero.

Masturbation is, therefore, the only safe form of sex available. No study or statistics are required.

Masturbation is a form of sex, the most Superior form of sex for humans. Therefore masturbation is NOT a form of abstinence using Truth-based terminology.

This is one problem with those studies.

I made my stance post #1 and provided an accompanying article, if you had any dispute with post #1, then you need to provide counter evidence which you have not done.
The entire foundation of your argument if faulty, as it is not based on Truth.

Seer TT :"Consider this position: The best way to avoid "unprotected" sexual intercourse with a human female and unwanted pregnancies/deseases is to do the only thing that will give you the deseases/pregnancy? "

strawman. That's not at all what is being said.
I never said that anyone was saying that here. That is what society claims, and that deceit is reflected.

The best way to not have "unprotected sex" is to have "protected sex". What is so difficult to understand about that?
The problem here is that is wrong. The best way to avoid "unprotected sex" is to have the mental freedom to have solo sex indefinately, should you choose to do so.

Or like saying the best way to not eat unhealthy food is to eat healthy food, rather than abstaining from food entirely.
Yes, that is correct. As food as an analogy to sex, what society suggests is that you should still eat the unhealthy food, and then take ridiculous and artificial pills and use wrappers to prevent the absorbtion of the food.

let me guess...you?
Incorrect guess. Joseph Weintraub, "The Seer of Forbidden Truth".

Seer TT : "The problem is not with abstinace pledges per se, but with the minds of those who make them. Those minds that are bent by societal programming. "

So because one person can do it then everybody can?
No. Only Truth-embracing Superiors can have the wisdom, knowledge and mental strength to make such a choice. However, the solution society has is simply to allow it's citizen-slaves the Truth also.

Unless you can show me this is a viable and effective option for most or all teens then you have absolutely no argument, it's as simple as that.
It is not a viable reality for them, because society deliberatly strips them of thier natural Self-Love and ability to reognise and embrace Truth.

Okay, good evidence please!
Masturbation sex has zero chance of (A) and (B) as stated above.

Quote:
Obviously abstinence not involving masturbation cannot lead to any problem, either on it's own. Although it is factual that abstinence pledges usually fail, this is simply due to malevolent tricks on the mind used by society.

My position has the only validility, the Truth. You are correct that society would have to be destroyed or completely re-designed to ensure that masturbation-only was a chioce for the 99.99999% or so of inferiors.

However, since society is lie-based, any policy/ideal/reform etc aimed at reducing "unsafe sex" must also be lie-based, and therefore has no validility.

Studies show that promoting no-sex at all between youth actually increases pregnancies more than does promoting safe sex.
The problem here is that these studies are lie-based. Truth MUST be 100% pure. Sex is nothing to do with other people. These claims made by society that "you must do the thing to avoid it" are insane and ridiculous.

Of course, can't let something like facts get in the way of what you know is right!
It is because they are all the same in principal. If you had a study that the moon orbits the sun, that is false. It does not matter how many studies make the same claim. Even if it was true, it still does not matter.
Numbers of "opinions" do not, and cannot, make Truth.

P.S. Just to be sure, you do realise that I am not arguing that fact that most "abstinence pledges" (and I use those words together in THIER meaning) fail. They do fail. I agree. The reason WHY they fail is the issue.

The Truth is society has the power to stop nearly all Int-Sex problems, and chooses not to do so. However, that does NOT make those studies Truth-based. Refraining from Int-Sex indefinately would NOT fail if society was Truth-based.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2009 12:39 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;68188 wrote:

It is not a viable reality for them, because society deliberatly strips them of thier natural Self-Love and ability to reognise and embrace Truth.

My position has the only validility, the Truth. You are correct that society would have to be destroyed or completely re-designed to ensure that masturbation-only was a chioce for the 99.99999% or so of inferiors.

I'm gonna focus on this here, because your entire argument hinges on it. The rest is fluff as far as I'm concerned. No matter how effective your "plan" is, if people (teens especially) are completely unable to follow through with it, then it does us absolutely no good.

You agree that the vast majority of people can't stick to a masturbation-only plan, correct? So then you must also agree that safe-sex is the best option for where we currently are, correct?

If somehow magically we get a perfect society where everybody has the willpower to only masturbate until they are ready for children, then i would agree that your plan would be best, but until that time comes, safe-sex is the best option.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2009 03:20 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,

I'm gonna focus on this here, because your entire argument hinges on it.
No it does not. The Forbidden Truth is always correct. Although there may be a practicality problem for inferiors, that in no way invalidates the Truth. The reason you ignore post #24 main content is because it reveals Truth.

Consider : In ancient times, man though the world was flat. The fact was that it was round. When practically navigating around (by foot, boat etc) the humans could practically do so (to a point) even though that the Earth was flat. That did NOT, however, change the simple fact that it was round.
Truth does NOT move for human mistakes and practicalities, FF.

Then the rest of fluff as far as I am concerned.
Only a supreme inferior labels Truth-based arguments as "fluff".

No matter how effective your "plan" is,
I do not have any plan. I am not attempting to help anyone.

if people (teens especially) are completely unable to follow through with it, then it does us absolutely no good.
Correct. However, Superiors have no such problem. What the problems of inferiors are is of no concern to Me.

You agree that the vast majority of people can't stick to a masturbation-only plan, correct?
That is correct. However, realise that this is because of societal conditioning only.

So then you must also agree that safe-sex is the best option for where we currently are, correct?
No, the currect "safe-sex" campaigns are nothing more than a deliberate and malevolent scheme used by societal leaders to impregnate females, increase citizen-slave numbers, and attempt to push them into slaveries such as the marriage ritual and family unit structure.

If somehow magically we get a perfect society where everybody has the willpower to only masturbate until they are ready for children, then i would agree that your plan would be best, but until that time comes, safe-sex is the best option.
No. The reason why it never comes is preciesly because you reject Truth in favour of lies, under the insane label of "practicalities". However, using a condom is far better then not if you are not trying to procreate.
Numpty

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2009 10:22 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
I dunno why you bother FF. It's like debating with Campbell, Sword of God and Carico all rolled into one. they got their Religous book, the holy seer has his 'truth' (I use the term truth very very loosely).

He will always make something up that supports his truth. I am watching it now, it's quite clever really, very evangellical at times.
kynaston

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 12:21 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;68208 wrote:
I dunno why you bother FF. It's like debating with Campbell, Sword of God and Carico all rolled into one. they got their Religous book, the holy seer has his 'truth' (I use the term truth very very loosely).

He will always make something up that supports his truth. I am watching it now, it's quite clever really, very evangellical at times.

Yes, all religious. The notion of an absolute truth (forbidden of otherwise - and if forbidden, by whom?) ignores the whole concept of relativity: we might as well be discussing the truth of the priests in the Jerusalem temple as an absolute. There is no such truth, nor can there be.

I also notice a very nasty tendency (it seems to go with an interest in murderers, by the way) to talk about some people as 'inferior'. An inferior knife is one that can't cut; an inferior boat sails badly. What are people for, and how on earth can you possibly judge them one against another?

This seems to go back to the old Colin Wilson 'Outsider' stuff, and beyond that to Neitschke. It doubtless feels fascinating to those who like to believe themselves superior in arguments, but there's nothing there to live by: it's a sort of intellectual fruit machine, that's all, barren.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 12:53 am
@kynaston,
Reply to kynaston and numpty

Yes, all religious.
I never used a religious argument. Can you quote Me? No. By the way, even IF My Truth was mearly a claim (which it is not), oor un-suported by evidence/argument (which it is not), that does not make it a religious argument.

You said that already. Stop wasting posting space with your garbage. FF can answer for himself. Either read it, and ask a Q, or stop wasting space.

The notion of an absolute truth (forbidden of otherwise - and if forbidden, by whom?) ignores the whole concept of relativity:
Totally incorrect. Forbidden Truth has no relativity, as it is 100% pure and correct. The relativity factor is brough into play because of society and the genetically weak Truth-hating human brain. Relative reality is only your own personal True Reality.

How many times must I reveal that to you inferiors?

we might as well be discussing the truth of the priests in the Jerusalem temple as an absolute. There is no such truth, nor can there be.
That is because even though they use the word Truth, they are spouting nothing more than the lies that are reflected upon them and get interpreted in thier True Reality.

I also notice a very nasty tendency (it seems to go with an interest in murderers, by the way) to talk about some people as 'inferior'.
The Forbidden Truth is that some humans such as Myself are Superior, and 99.99999% or so of others are inferiors, with deasesed brain-function.

An inferior knife is one that can't cut; an inferior boat sails badly. What are people for, and how on earth can you possibly judge them one against another?
By thier ability to BOTH recognise and embrace the Truth.

This seems to go back to the old Colin Wilson 'Outsider' stuff, and beyond that to Neitschke.
Neitzsche philosophical positions were Forbidden-Truth compatible.

It doubtless feels fascinating to those who like to believe themselves superior in arguments, but there's nothing there to live by: it's a sort of intellectual fruit machine, that's all, barren.
The Truth is a glorious endevour. It is ALWAYS better to have Truth than lies in any situation.

In some cases, A Seer of Forbidden Truth can become so mentally strong and experiance so much Mental Freedom that he or she is untouchable. Charles Manson, I think, fits this catagory.

Seer Charles is well know for his mental invincibility, and guards who have spent years beating him in solitiary have often commented on how "it was like flogging a dead horse". Charles has Mental Freedom, and Charles is able to generate any reality inside his mind regadless of external influences. These are not mere vivid dreams. They are as real as any reality.
Numpty

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 01:04 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;68221 wrote:

Seer Charles is well know for his mental invincibility, and guards who have spent years beating him in solitiary have often commented on how "it was like flogging a dead horse". Charles has Mental Freedom, and Charles is able to generate any reality inside his mind regadless of external influences. These are not mere vivid dreams. They are as real as any reality.

:bangin:
0 Replies

kynaston

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 02:23 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;68221 wrote:
Reply to kynaston and numpty

Yes, all religious.
I never used a religious argument. Can you quote Me? No. By the way, even IF My Truth was mearly a claim (which it is not), oor un-suported by evidence/argument (which it is not), that does not make it a religious argument.

You said that already. Stop wasting posting space with your garbage. FF can answer for himself. Either read it, and ask a Q, or stop wasting space.

The notion of an absolute truth (forbidden of otherwise - and if forbidden, by whom?) ignores the whole concept of relativity:
Totally incorrect. Forbidden Truth has no relativity, as it is 100% pure and correct. The relativity factor is brough into play because of society and the genetically weak Truth-hating human brain. Relative reality is only your own personal True Reality.

How many times must I reveal that to you inferiors?

we might as well be discussing the truth of the priests in the Jerusalem temple as an absolute. There is no such truth, nor can there be.
That is because even though they use the word Truth, they are spouting nothing more than the lies that are reflected upon them and get interpreted in thier True Reality.

I also notice a very nasty tendency (it seems to go with an interest in murderers, by the way) to talk about some people as 'inferior'.
The Forbidden Truth is that some humans such as Myself are Superior, and 99.99999% or so of others are inferiors, with deasesed brain-function.

An inferior knife is one that can't cut; an inferior boat sails badly. What are people for, and how on earth can you possibly judge them one against another?
By thier ability to BOTH recognise and embrace the Truth.

This seems to go back to the old Colin Wilson 'Outsider' stuff, and beyond that to Neitschke.
Neitzsche philosophical positions were Forbidden-Truth compatible.

It doubtless feels fascinating to those who like to believe themselves superior in arguments, but there's nothing there to live by: it's a sort of intellectual fruit machine, that's all, barren.
The Truth is a glorious endevour. It is ALWAYS better to have Truth than lies in any situation.

In some cases, A Seer of Forbidden Truth can become so mentally strong and experiance so much Mental Freedom that he or she is untouchable. Charles Manson, I think, fits this catagory.

Well, there is one absolute: you are an absolute clown!
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2009 10:28 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;68201 wrote:

I'm gonna focus on this here, because your entire argument hinges on it.
No it does not. The Forbidden Truth is always correct. Although there may be a practicality problem for inferiors, that in no way invalidates the Truth. The reason you ignore post #24 main content is because it reveals Truth.

Consider : In ancient times, man though the world was flat. The fact was that it was round. When practically navigating around (by foot, boat etc) the humans could practically do so (to a point) even though that the Earth was flat. That did NOT, however, change the simple fact that it was round.
Truth does NOT move for human mistakes and practicalities, FF.

Then the rest of fluff as far as I am concerned.
Only a supreme inferior labels Truth-based arguments as "fluff".

No matter how effective your "plan" is,
I do not have any plan. I am not attempting to help anyone.

if people (teens especially) are completely unable to follow through with it, then it does us absolutely no good.
Correct. However, Superiors have no such problem. What the problems of inferiors are is of no concern to Me.

You agree that the vast majority of people can't stick to a masturbation-only plan, correct?
That is correct. However, realise that this is because of societal conditioning only.

So then you must also agree that safe-sex is the best option for where we currently are, correct?
No, the currect "safe-sex" campaigns are nothing more than a deliberate and malevolent scheme used by societal leaders to impregnate females, increase citizen-slave numbers, and attempt to push them into slaveries such as the marriage ritual and family unit structure.

No. The reason why it never comes is preciesly because you reject Truth in favour of lies, under the insane label of "practicalities". However, using a condom is far better then not if you are not trying to procreate.

Okay, then shoot, what is the next best alternative if masturbation-only abstinence does not work for the vast majority of people?
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2009 11:26 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68247 wrote:
Okay, then shoot, what is the next best alternative if masturbation-only abstinence does not work for the vast majority of people?

The Truth on any matter has nothing to do with what humans think "works" best.

The Truth is clear. Masterbation is the most Superior and safe form of sex possible. That is undeniable.

This debate currently deals with soceital policy/decree etc, and proposed changes to those policies etc. This is even if there is no actual intent or current push to implement those policies.

Societal leaders collectively already have the absolute power to not only make an immediate and massive turn-around on the unwanted pregnancies and STD/STI problem, but on crime and other issues. Society refuses to do so.

Even though you conclusion is that masturbation "does not work", you must realise that it is only because of current societal decreees/brainwashings etc.

If those underlying factors were corrected to a Truth-based standard, then that would fix the problem.
However, societies worldwide are not based on reason, logic, science, Truth or trying to enhace the life experiance of the citizen-slaves. They are based on coltrolling and trapping and persecuting the citizen-slaves.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 01:23 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;68249 wrote:
The Truth on any matter has nothing to do with what humans think "works" best.

When the question is "how do we prevent teenage and unwanted pregnancies?" it most certainly does matter what WORKS BEST.

That's what this whole ******* thread is about.

Admit it Travis, you've been beaten on this subject.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 08:25 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Reply to fatal freedoms

When the question is "how do we prevent teenage and unwanted pregnancies?" it most certainly does matter what WORKS BEST.
What would work best (Truth) and what humans can perceive as "working" best are not the same thing, FF. That was not the question, anyway, the original post was about "abstinence pledges" failing, under the title "Does this surpirse anyone". Get the facts straight, ff.

That's what this whole ***ing thread is about.
Perhaps that is what you perceive it to be all about.

Really. Because you just say so? You are doing it again, you are not answering to the points raised, you are just making "quips" and irrelevant remarks.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2009 08:20 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;68273 wrote:
Reply to fatal freedoms

What would work best (Truth) and what humans can perceive as "working" best are not the same thing, FF. That was not the question, anyway, the original post was about "abstinence pledges" failing, under the title "Does this surpirse anyone". Get the facts straight, ff.

That's what this whole ***ing thread is about.
Perhaps that is what you perceive it to be all about.

Really. Because you just say so? You are doing it again, you are not answering to the points raised, you are just making "quips" and irrelevant remarks.

Okay then, demonstrate to us the difference. Show us how safe sex does not work best by providing and alternative with a higher success rate.
0 Replies