• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,734 • Replies: 35
No top replies

Sabz5150

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2008 12:14 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Not only that, they are less likely to use contraception.

Case in point: Bristol Palin.

Get with it... abstinence doesn't work. Period. You're trying to curtail a three billion year process that is the reason we are all here, not to mention the peer and commercial pressure (FREE MARKET FOR THE WIN AGAIN!)... you have better chances nailing Jell-O to a tree or herding cats.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2008 01:56 pm
@Sabz5150,
It's fair to say abstinence only programs simply don't work, they are driven by ideology not on practicality.
0 Replies

Musky Hunter

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2008 05:16 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
They work to a reasonable degree.
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2008 08:58 pm
@Musky Hunter,
Musky Hunter;63244 wrote:

Translation: Nowhere near the effectiveness of sex-ed and contraceptives.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2009 06:57 am
@Musky Hunter,
Musky Hunter;63244 wrote:

If by "reasonable degree" you mean not at all, then you'd be correct. Someone who goes through an abstinence only program is no less likely to have sex than someone who didn't go through the program.
0 Replies

Ares cv

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2009 04:02 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
What are you kidding me??? I've known people to do it just to get the RING! And then they go out and have sex without ever even thinking twice. Those things are a joke.

:peace:
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 10:58 am
@Ares cv,
The Forbidden Truth is that the most effective and safe form of sex is masturbation. Masturbation is the most Superior form of sex that is possible.

Society promotes so-called "safe sex", use of condoms etc., precisely because it know these ridiculous devices are unreliable. It knows that if you have intercourse sex with the opposite sex using a condom, sooner or later citizen-slaves will forsake the condom (for whatever reason,urge etc) resulting in the societal leaders achieving thier goal. What is that goal? To enslave you to the family unit structure and other members of society via the use of pregnancies, children, fascist societal decrees that you are responsible for your own offspring's welfare and upkeep. etc. etc.

That is what societies do, they fascistly dictate how to have sex, and even label the act of sexual intercourse between the sexes as "sex", when this definition has no Truth-based legitimacy. They want you to have unprotected sex, so as to increase the number of citizen-slaves available.
Numpty

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 05:56 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;68032 wrote:
The Forbidden Truth is that the most effective and safe form of sex is masturbation. Masturbation is the most Superior form of sex that is possible.

Society promotes so-called "safe sex", use of condoms etc., precisely because it know these ridiculous devices are unreliable. It knows that if you have intercourse sex with the opposite sex using a condom, sooner or later citizen-slaves will forsake the condom (for whatever reason,urge etc) resulting in the societal leaders achieving thier goal. What is that goal? To enslave you to the family unit structure and other members of society via the use of pregnancies, children, fascist societal decrees that you are responsible for your own offspring's welfare and upkeep. etc. etc.

That is what societies do, they fascistly dictate how to have sex, and even label the act of sexual intercourse between the sexes as "sex", when this definition has no Truth-based legitimacy. They want you to have unprotected sex, so as to increase the number of citizen-slaves available.

Your delusion knows no bounds.

How then by everyone using masterbation does the natural urge to procreate maintain the species?,....Oh wait, the species should be made extinct anyway.

This your plan then, make the world into a bunch of wankers so that in about 50-100 years we will all be extinct?:rollinglaugh:
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 09:08 pm
@Numpty,
Reply to Numpty

How then by everyone using masterbation does the natural urge to procreate maintain the species?,

1) Most humans do not have thier instinct to procreate intact. This is another Forbidden Truth itself.
2) Most of the time humans are doing sexual intercourse with the opposite sex for pleasure or dominance, not to try and procreate. That is why they use a condom, get the girl to take the pill etc.
3) You could masterbate and then have vaginal sexual intercourse only when you decide you want to try and have a child.

....Oh wait, the species should be made extinct anyway.
That is (4). Although, I would make the distinction that there is no obligation on any individual to have offspring.

This your plan then, make the world into a bunch of wankers so that in about 50-100 years we will all be extinct?
This is an idiotic comment.
Numpty

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2009 12:08 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;68042 wrote:

This your plan then, make the world into a bunch of wankers so that in about 50-100 years we will all be extinct?
This is an idiotic comment.

It was a joke, lighten up.
0 Replies

Willie cv

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2009 09:05 am
@Fatal Freedoms,

Doesn't surprise me. I'll bet Bristol Palin made the same pledge.:headbang:
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2009 12:25 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;68032 wrote:

Society promotes so-called "safe sex", use of condoms etc., precisely because it know these ridiculous devices are unreliable.

yeah, 99.9% is unreliable.

:rollinglaugh:
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2009 12:55 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68048 wrote:
yeah, 99.9% is unreliable.

:rollinglaugh:

That is unreliable compared with masturbation.
You also neglect to factor into account that promoting "safe sex" - or intercourse between two sexes using a condom, leads to the possibilities of having same without the condom. This can be due to exictement, wanting to "try it" to see what it is like without a condom, breakage of condom, sabotage of condom. The list goes on.

Further, I argue that society has unnatrually promoted sex between two humans. In the wild, animals generally do NOT have sex all year round. They certainly do not have sex at the frequency that a lot humans do.
Soiety, by promoting both sexual intercourse and condoms, and demonising and marginaliing the value of masturbation, is clearly attempting to increase the rate at which the citizen-slaves re-produce.

Another facet of this is the demonisation of homosexuals by society. Why does soicety do this? Because homosexuals cannot have offspring.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2009 06:47 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;68053 wrote:
That is unreliable compared with masturbation.
You also neglect to factor into account that promoting "safe sex" - or intercourse between two sexes using a condom, [SIZE="3"]leads to the possibilities of having same without the condom.[/SIZE] This can be due to exictement, wanting to "try it" to see what it is like without a condom, breakage of condom, sabotage of condom. The list goes on.

That possibility always exists, even with abstinence according to the studies.

Quote:
Further, I argue that society has unnatrually promoted sex between two humans. In the wild, animals generally do NOT have sex all year round. They certainly do not have sex at the frequency that a lot humans do.
Soiety, by promoting both sexual intercourse and condoms, and demonising and marginaliing the value of masturbation, is clearly attempting to increase the rate at which the citizen-slaves re-produce.

To make such a large generalization about all animals on earth tells me you are ignorant of zoology. Animal sexual behavior varies as much as life itself, to say that all animals less frequently than humans is extremely presumptuous.

ANIMALS THAT HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO MATE YEAR-ROUND:

http://www.wonderclub.com/Wildlife/mammals/images/genet.jpg

http://www.animalpicturesarchive.com/WebImg/299/1208221217-t.jpg

http://www.pickapetllc.com/Images/Products/0131004.jpg

http://www.skopelos.net/birds/images/rock-dove.jpg

http://www.animalcorner.net/wildlife/zebra/graphics/grevys1.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00676/giraffe-kosher-404_676944c.jpg

http://www.ski.org/Vision/Eyepage/Images/cuttlefishB.jpg

http://www.desertfishes.org/cuatroc/images/web-pictures/organisms/Herptiles/T.coahuila_lg36_small.jpg

http://lesbianpiratequeen.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/black-spider-monkey.jpg

http://www.teachers.ash.org.au/researchskills/Moo/bilbies/bilby_2.jpg

http://www.davidbjack.com/Barking_Deer.jpg

http://www.fellowearthlings.org/images/home_meerkat.jpg

This all of course doesn't even begin to scratch the surface, but I don't feel like listing all of them, but perhaps before you go and make such an ignorant statement you should check to make sure it's true first.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2009 08:49 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Reply to Fatal Freedoms :

Prev Seer TT quote : "That is unreliable compared with masturbation.
You also neglect to factor into account that promoting "safe sex" - or intercourse between two sexes using a condom, leads to the possibilities of having same without the condom. This can be due to exictement, wanting to "try it" to see what it is like without a condom, breakage of condom, sabotage of condom. The list goes on. "

But the the debate is about the studies and the raised issues. The idea that non-protected sexual intercourse between two sexes, and the resulting pregnancies, is not prevented via maturbating is ridiculous, FF. A female cannot get pregnant from masturbating, and neither can the male impregnate the female via masturbating.

previous Seer TT : "Further, I argue that society has unnatrually promoted sex between two humans. In the wild, animals generally do NOT have sex all year round. They certainly do not have sex at the frequency that a lot humans do. Soiety, by promoting both sexual intercourse and condoms, and demonising and marginaliing the value of masturbation, is clearly attempting to increase the rate at which the citizen-slaves re-produce. "

To make such a large generalization about all animals on earth tells me you are ignorant of zoology. Animal sexual behavior varies as much as life itself, to say that all animals less frequently than humans is extremely presumptuous.
No, it is just common sense. The mating frequency that most humans have is much higher than natural levels. This is because they are mating for natural reasons most of the time. The lie that a condom can protect you has increasesd the intercourse frequency to much higher levels than before. Your animal pictures mean nothing.

This all of course doesn't even begin to scratch the surface, but I don't feel like listing all of them, but perhaps before you go and make such an ignorant statement you should check to make sure it's true first.
It is not ignorant, and it is true. You are wrong, again.

You did not answer to the point again. You removed My last sentences from previous post to change the whole meaning of the post:
QUOTE FROM LAST POST :
"Soiety, by promoting both sexual intercourse and condoms, and demonising and marginaliing the value of masturbation, is clearly attempting to increase the rate at which the citizen-slaves re-produce.

Another facet of this is the demonisation of homosexuals by society. Why does soicety do this? Because homosexuals cannot have offspring."
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2009 09:00 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;68078 wrote:
Reply to Fatal Freedoms :

Prev Seer TT quote : "That is unreliable compared with masturbation.
You also neglect to factor into account that promoting "safe sex" - or intercourse between two sexes using a condom, leads to the possibilities of having same without the condom. This can be due to exictement, wanting to "try it" to see what it is like without a condom, breakage of condom, sabotage of condom. The list goes on. "

No you neglect the fact that abstinence ALSO leads to the possibility of unsafe sex, more-so than those who use protection, this is what the entire article was about had you bothered to read it. masturbation does absolutely nothing to diminish the occurrence of unsafe sex, and many who frequently have unsafe sex also masturbate.

Quote:

But the the debate is about the studies and the raised issues. The idea that non-protected sexual intercourse between two sexes, and the resulting pregnancies, is not prevented via maturbating is ridiculous, FF. A female cannot get pregnant from masturbating, and neither can the male impregnate the female via masturbating.

But most females who masturbate also have sex, the fact of the matter is that the vast majority of people simply don't have the will power to ONLY masturbate and so when people do have sex it is better to have protected sex. Abstinence simply is not realistic or effective.

Quote:
previous Seer TT : "Further, I argue that society has unnatrually promoted sex between two humans. In the wild, animals generally do NOT have sex all year round. They certainly do not have sex at the frequency that a lot humans do. Soiety, by promoting both sexual intercourse and condoms, and demonising and marginaliing the value of masturbation, is clearly attempting to increase the rate at which the citizen-slaves re-produce. "

People did not have less sex before the advent of the condom, they just had more kids. People have the same amount of sex they do today as they did 200 years ago, you're listening to too much media, you're promoting a popular myth un-based in fact. During early colonial times it was not uncommon for people to have 6 or 7 kids if not more. This is the trend we see in virtually every undeveloped nation.

same amount of sex but more kids.

Quote:
No, it is just common sense. The mating frequency that most humans have is much higher than natural levels. This is because they are mating for natural reasons most of the time. The lie that a condom can protect you has increasesd the intercourse frequency to much higher levels than before. Your animal pictures mean nothing.

And what statistics do you have to support this?

Quote:
It is not ignorant, and it is true. You are wrong, again.

As convincing as this may be, you've not supported you're statement with anything but grandiose assertions. Nor is this supported by the evidence.

you've tried to marginalize your error but I will make a point of it.

You said animals generally don't mate year round, and I've given you evidence that this is in fact not true. I've given you numerous examples. Many animals do mate year round.

But like usual I'm sure you won't admit you were wrong.

denial, denial, denial.

Quote:
You did not answer to the point again. You removed My last sentences from previous post to change the whole meaning of the post:

QUOTE FROM LAST POST :
"Soiety, by promoting both sexual intercourse and condoms, and demonising and marginaliing the value of masturbation, is clearly attempting to increase the rate at which the citizen-slaves re-produce.

Another facet of this is the demonisation of homosexuals by society. Why does soicety do this? Because homosexuals cannot have offspring."

Because your last sentences were irrelevant to the point I was making. I didn't say anything about bisexuals or homosexuals, so there was no point in responding to it.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2009 11:06 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Reply to fatal freedoms :

No you neglect the fact that abstinence ALSO leads to the possibility of unsafe sex, more-so than those who use protection, this is what the entire article was about had you bothered to read it.

That article was a lie-based non-sensical load of rubbish. It was not Truth-based. Masturbation is what I said, not abstinence. However, neither of these lead to sexual intercourse between the opposite sexes.

masturbation does absolutely nothing to diminish the occurrence of unsafe sex, and many who frequently have unsafe sex also masturbate.
Incorrect and inferior answer, FF.
A) Masturbating clearly does reduce the frequency of intercourse-sex. For example, some humans want sex. They have sex, using masturbation method. They are satisfied. They go home rather than to look for more sex in other forms, such as intercourse with a female.
B) You miss the obvious : That society has promoted and advertised intercourse-based sex as part of its primary brainwashing and indoctorinatin programme.

Those studies are done by inferiors who are already brainwashed by society. They are inferior and lie-based. They are wrong.

But most females who masturbate also have sex, the fact of the matter is that the vast majority of people simply don't have the will power to ONLY masturbate and so when people do have sex it is better to have protected sex. Abstinence simply is not realistic or effective.

The Superior, such as Myself, always has 100% willpower. It is not possible for any other human to influence the core True Reality and will of the Superior. Once example of this is Charles Manson. It is a fact that despite years of beatings, prison guards have been unable to influence Charles' mind-set or break Charles in any way. As one guard put it "We might as well be thrashing a dead horse." Once the Superior "locks" something in his Superior Mind, no amount of torture, suggestion, arguement, confinement etc can weaken it.

Society has both diminished the mental strength and increased the pressure on humans, especially young humans, to have sexual intercourse with other humans of the opposite sex. Although I would agree that using a condom is always preferable to not, that is not where the Truth is. I also would agree that abstinence is not effective for most humans, but again that is not where the Truth is.

The only reason why we have increased sexual-intercourse, and inability to mentally control mental actions is because of society in the first place. Society controls inferiors.

People did not have less sex before the advent of the condom, they just had more kids.
That is incorrect, although I point out that the advent of the condom is not the marker. It is the formation of human society that is the beginning of the increases.

People have the same amount of sex they do today as they did 200 years ago, you're listening to too much media, you're promoting a popular myth un-based in fact.
The Superior is never biased. Simply put, humans are under more pressure and have sexual intercourse between the sexes a lot more than natural levels. That is because osciety promotes same.

During early colonial times it was not uncommon for people to have 6 or 7 kids if not more. This is the trend we see in virtually every undeveloped nation. same amount of sex but more kids.
These are all human societies that promote same. Even so, there is more sex today on average, than in colonial times.

Seer TT : "No, it is just common sense. The mating frequency that most humans have is much higher than natural levels. This is because they are NOT mating for natural reasons most of the time. The lie that a condom can protect you has increasesd the intercourse frequency to much higher levels than before. Your animal pictures mean nothing. "

And what statistics do you have to support this?
{Red = correction of statement. Quote was correct, original had red word ommitted}.
Statistics are not required. Anyway, I am sure that statistics would say that there is an increase, as the various TV news shows always quote them. The Truth has nothing to do with the statistics in sex issues, no mater who they favour. One reason is over 99% of humans do not know what sex is.

You can be more specific. You refer to the condom statement? Increased mating claim?

As convincing as this may be, you've not supported you're statement with anything but grandiose assertions. Nor is this supported by the evidence.
I have not attemted to make a very solid case, mainly because I am not trying to convince you of anything. The idea that humans are not mating for natural/procreation reasons seemed obvious in the extreme to Me. Of course, there was an error in the sentence in the original post. If you have a specific Q, I will answer.

You said animals generally don't mate year round, and I've given you evidence that this is in fact not true. I've given you numerous examples. Many animals do mate year round.
I know. That is why I said generally. It might be possible to determine if humans mate all year round in nature, but I dont think that would really matter. I just did not need pictures of those animals. Your sentence above is enough.

But like usual I'm sure you won't admit you were wrong. denial, denial, denial.
I never meant that all animals do not mate all year round. However, in general, it is a fact that non-human species have a mating season. There may be some example of some plant, fish, mammal that does not. But that is a part of it's natural and normal reproduction cycle. I just will not go into detail, because that point is rather moot by the point that humans will have sexual-intercourse sex between the sexes when they do not want to procreate. That is proven by the wearing of condoms. The Truth is that humans do not have thier natural mating instincts intact.

Giraffe, for example, mate based largely on enviromental and food conditions etc. So, they still have a natural seasonal mating. They tenf to mate at a certain time of year much more than other times. Moot point. Giraffes have been in regular contact with humans, and therefore are not a reliable measure of natural instinct. Humans clearly "mate" due to expectation, to "get ahead", peer pressures etc and use condoms. Hardly natural instinctual behaviour.

Seer TT : "Another facet of this is the demonisation of homosexuals by society. Why does soicety do this? Because homosexuals cannot have offspring."

Because your last sentences were irrelevant to the point I was making. I didn't say anything about bisexuals or homosexuals, so there was no point in responding to it.
It is relavent to the point I am making. Human societal leaders promote sexual intercourse between the sexes because they want to increase the number of citizen-slaves available. That is why the culture in soceties that promote "mating" and "breeding" demonise homosexuals.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2009 06:55 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;68128 wrote:
Reply to fatal freedoms :

No you neglect the fact that abstinence ALSO leads to the possibility of unsafe sex, more-so than those who use protection, this is what the entire article was about had you bothered to read it.

That article was a lie-based non-sensical load of rubbish. It was not Truth-based. Masturbation is what I said, not abstinence. However, neither of these lead to sexual intercourse between the opposite sexes.

This pretty much sums up your whole argument.

Supporting an assumption with an assumption, When presented with evidence you just accuse the surveyors of lying. This is sad and pathetic.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2009 11:19 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68133 wrote:
This pretty much sums up your whole argument. Supporting an assumption with an assumption, When presented with evidence you just accuse the surveyors of lying. This is sad and pathetic.

What assumption? What are you ranting about now? I was not presented with any evidence to the contrary of what I said. Perhaps it is you who is "sad and pathetic".

Consider this position: The best way to avoid "unprotected" sexual intercourse with a human female and unwanted pregnancies/deseases is to do the only thing that will give you the deseases/pregnancy? That is like saying the best way to be a non-smoker is to ensure you smoke cigarettes because otherwise you might be tempted to smoke cigarettes.

OK? I know a Seer of Forbidden Truth who is 40-55 years old...who is still a virgin. He made a pledge when he was 13 or so. The problem is not with abstinace pledges per se, but with the minds of those who make them. Those minds that are bent by societal programming.

Abstinence pledges (if they involve masturbation) are the only way to ensure safe sex. Obviously abstinence not involving masturbation cannot lead to any problem, either on it's own. Although it is factual that abstinence pledges usually fail, this is simply due to malevolent tricks on the mind used by society.

A) Demonisation of masturbation. Religious mental programming against masturbation etc etc.
B) Destruction of Superior mental capability of human children.
C) Marketing sexual intercourse-based sex to the citizen-slaves.
D) Society deploying "peer pressure" terroristic and moral co-ertion threats/tactics against children to push them to have sexual intercourse with the opposite sex when they way not want to.

The promoting of sexual-intercourse-based sex between 2 members of opposite gender is nothing more than a blatant attempt by societal leaders to increase pregnancies.