Evolution in the bible, says Vatican

Campbell34

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2007 11:33 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;49302 wrote:
Oh so they did go through with the request???? I rest my case

PS. notice, i bolded where it says "42 years latter" because it makes your statement moot unless you think the brittish are phychic.

And it you recall your orginal statement. (DUH, THE PROPHECY MOTIVATED THE BRITS TO GIVE THEM THAT LAND,) Or did you forget that? I have shown you that it was not even a British idea to give Palistine to the Jews. So it appears your orginal statement was obviously wrong. I rest my case.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2007 04:18 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;49338 wrote:
And it you recall your orginal statement. (DUH, THE PROPHECY MOTIVATED THE BRITS TO GIVE THEM THAT LAND,) Or did you forget that? I have shown you that it was not even a British idea to give Palistine to the Jews. So it appears your orginal statement was obviously wrong. I rest my case.

Do you honestly think fullfillment of a prophecy wasn't a motivating factor?
Campbell34

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2007 11:29 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;49355 wrote:
Do you honestly think fullfillment of a prophecy wasn't a motivating factor?

The only way it could of been a motivating factor is if you were willing to rewrite history, and ignore all of the historical facts. And I am one person who sticks to the facts. And the facts are, the British were not that willing to hand Palistine over to the Jews. And only after British blood began to flow did the British leave Palistine.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2007 11:35 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;49411 wrote:
The only way it could of been a motivating factor is if you were willing to rewrite history, and ignore all of the historical facts. And I am one person who sticks to the facts. And the facts are, the British were not that willing to hand Palistine over to the Jews. And only after British blood began to flow did the British leave Palistine.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!??!

The Brittish were extremly eager to give the jews palestine, first off the brits were already having problems in palestine they were tossing around the idea of giving palestine to the jews and then after only one request from a prominent jewish leader they decided to give it to them, in fact they were killing two birds with one stone, not only are they relieving the weight of trying to maintain palestine but they are fulfilling a prophecies and the jews themselves were motivated to strive for israel because that is their holyland and to return to it they would be fulfilling their own prophecy.
Campbell34

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2007 11:58 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;49413 wrote:
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!??!

The Brittish were extremly eager to give the jews palestine, first off the brits were already having problems in palestine they were tossing around the idea of giving palestine to the jews and then after only one request from a prominent jewish leader they decided to give it to them, in fact they were killing two birds with one stone, not only are they relieving the weight of trying to maintain palestine but they are fulfilling a prophecies and the jews themselves were motivated to strive for israel because that is their holyland and to return to it they would be fulfilling their own prophecy.

Why were the British sending ships back filled with Jews to German held ports where the Jews then were sent to the death camps? WAS THAT PART OF THE PROPHECY? Why did the Jews have to blow up the King David hotel killing 80 British offeres? Have you ever heard of the ship named the Exodus? It was filled with Jewish men, women, and children, and the British were ramming it in hopes of turning the ship away from Israel. Maybe you should write your own history books that agree with your own reality. If the British wanted to fulfill the prophecy they would not of been sending jews back to German death camps. I can't believe how willing you are to ignore historical accounts because of your perceived belief system. You are nolonger dealing in reality, your in your own world. If you believe the British really wanted to fulfill the prophecies of the Bible, can you show me proof of this, or documentation. And also, if this was the case, why did the British send Jews back to German ports and to certain death?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2007 01:16 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;49418 wrote:
Why were the British sending ships back filled with Jews to German held ports where the Jews then were sent to the death camps? WAS THAT PART OF THE PROPHECY? Why did the Jews have to blow up the King David hotel killing 80 British offeres? Have you ever heard of the ship named the Exodus? It was filled with Jewish men, women, and children, and the British were ramming it in hopes of turning the ship away from Israel. Maybe you should write your own history books that agree with your own reality. If the British wanted to fulfill the prophecy they would not of been sending jews back to German death camps. I can't believe how willing you are to ignore historical accounts because of your perceived belief system. You are nolonger dealing in reality, your in your own world. If you believe the British really wanted to fulfill the prophecies of the Bible, can you show me proof of this, or documentation. And also, if this was the case, why did the British send Jews back to German ports and to certain death?

Whether or not the brittish liked the jews is completely irrelevant, you'd don't need to like someone to take advantage of them, and thats exactly what the Brits did. Also like i mentioned before the jews where also attempting to fulfill their OWN prophecy, Accordingto their beliefs Israel is where they were MEANT TO BE, so its not really that much of a stretch to say they would return to the place their own religion demands them to be, so of course they will do whatever is in their power to return to the holy land....it doesn't take a rocket scientist to make such a prediction.
Campbell34

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2007 11:36 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;49442 wrote:
Whether or not the brittish liked the jews is completely irrelevant, you'd don't need to like someone to take advantage of them, and thats exactly what the Brits did. Also like i mentioned before the jews where also attempting to fulfill their OWN prophecy, Accordingto their beliefs Israel is where they were MEANT TO BE, so its not really that much of a stretch to say they would return to the place their own religion demands them to be, so of course they will do whatever is in their power to return to the holy land....it doesn't take a rocket scientist to make such a prediction.

To make a prediction 2500 years ago is one thing, to have that prediction fulfilled is another. Most civilizations that have been removed from their land dissapeared and we never heard from again. How is it that the Jewish people survived 2,000 years and then returned? The Bible tells us that when the Jews would return this would trouble the nations of the world. How could they of known thousands of years ago that Jews returning to Israel would upset the world? How could they of known about the East Gate Prophecy in such detail? How could they know for sure that the Jews would retake Jerusalem? Those who wrote those prophecies could not of been right 100% of the time unless the person who told them this, knew those details ahead of time. How did they know that the Jews would first occupy Southern Israel, before Jerusalem would be taken?
0 Replies

sarn

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 08:10 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;43457 wrote:
And this is why the Bible tells us, "beware of science falsely so called."

I'm surprised you can bring yourselg to use a computer - one of the inventions of the very science in which you do not 'believe'.
I think it's typical that you take what you want from science, and reject what doesn't fit in with the absurd literalist view you seem to be promoting.
Would you go for a high tech op if you were sick? I expect your critique of science woulod not extend that far. Maybe you'd prefer an exorcism?
This fundie nonsense is simply a foolish game.
0 Replies