Atheist scientists

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 06:19 pm
Why is it that conservative christians are attacked perpetually, but liberal christians get a pass from the same crowd? Libs condemn conservative whites but praise libral christian blacks? Ok to bash the aformentioned but not very PC to do the later? Barracks new paster is catholic, no pep from them mmmm? I thought they hated christians altogether, but i think they prefer some to others, more objectiveness i guess.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,942 • Replies: 38
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 11:23 pm
@DiversityDriven,
nope it's the fundamentalist Christians like the Phelps that are the problem, if you can name a liberal christian fundamentalist that doesn't get heat you let me know, okay?
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 05:23 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57575 wrote:
Why is it that conservative christians are attacked perpetually, but liberal christians get a pass from the same crowd? Libs condemn conservative whites but praise libral christian blacks? Ok to bash the aformentioned but not very PC to do the later? Barracks new paster is catholic, no pep from them mmmm? I thought they hated christians altogether, but i think they prefer some to others, more objectiveness i guess.

WTF does this have to do with "atheist scientists" or science in general? What's the point of this post?
Just a little girl

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 08:40 am
@DiversityDriven,
i think that some people go "If you don't vote for Obama Your a rasist" but actualy, if that's WHY your voting for him, THEN your a racist. I mean, for real, people are like "Don't disriant againts blacks" WE DONT DO THAT ANYMORE!!! People need to get over what our ancestors did becuase if you like what Obama stands for, vote for him, but not just so you can think "okay good, now people won't call me racist"
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 09:29 am
@Just a little girl,
Just_a_little_girl;57596 wrote:
i think that some people go "If you don't vote for Obama Your a rasist" but actualy, if that's WHY your voting for him, THEN your a racist. I mean, for real, people are like "Don't disriant againts blacks" WE DONT DO THAT ANYMORE!!! People need to get over what our ancestors did becuase if you like what Obama stands for, vote for him, but not just so you can think "okay good, now people won't call me racist"

Never heard anyone say that before, honestly. Either way, if your vote is based on race, something is wrong.
Just a little girl

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 12:01 pm
@Sabz5150,
that's my point, DON't BASE YOUR VOTE ON RACE!
Reagaknight

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 01:26 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57575 wrote:

WTF are you talking about?
Just a little girl

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 01:30 pm
@Reagaknight,
Some people will vote for Obama because they don't want to beconsidered a "rasist"
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 02:05 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;57579 wrote:
nope it's the fundamentalist Christians like the Phelps that are the problem, if you can name a liberal christian fundamentalist that doesn't get heat you let me know, okay?
I think it's the fundamentalist scienctists that mess it up for the real ones too, your right, fundamentalists are the problem.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 02:07 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;57583 wrote:
WTF does this have to do with "atheist scientists" or science in general? What's the point of this post?
And your are?
DiversityDriven

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 02:09 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;57599 wrote:
Never heard anyone say that before, honestly. Either way, if your vote is based on race, something is wrong.
So what about someone picking there mate for life using race? Is that wrong too?
DiversityDriven

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 02:10 pm
@Just a little girl,
Just_a_little_girl;57606 wrote:
that's my point, DON't BASE YOUR VOTE ON RACE!
Most people in this forum that are for B Hussein and are willing to vote for him IMO are doing so because he is black. What other qualification does he have, anyone?
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 02:12 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57623 wrote:
So what about someone picking there mate for life using race? Is that wrong too?

Clearly not, that's a personal choice. The only person having to live with that is yourself and it affects nobody else.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 02:13 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57622 wrote:
And your are?

That is the big question, isn't it?
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 02:13 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;57611 wrote:
WTF are you talking about?
I'm wondering why the fundamentalist atheist scienctists in this forum attack conservative christians and not liberal christians. When they claim to hate all fundies except there own? enteinde'
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 02:19 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57628 wrote:
I'm wondering why the fundamentalist atheist scienctists in this forum attack conservative christians and not liberal christians. When they claim to hate all fundies except there own? enteinde'

"Fundamentalist atheist scientists". Well, the first two words eat each other, one referring to religious absolution and the other describing a lack of religion. Again, this is what happens when you beat something with a thesaurus too much.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 02:23 pm
@DiversityDriven,
Yeah, you fundies are all the same.
0 Replies

Just a little girl

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 04:57 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57623 wrote:

Personnaly i wouldnt think of that as love. It would be like marring only someone with brown eyes.
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 05:31 pm
@Just a little girl,
Just_a_little_girl;57656 wrote:
Personnaly i wouldnt think of that as love. It would be like marring only someone with brown eyes.

Do you like tall guys or short guys? Do you like facial hair or not? Specific mentality/attitude strike you as attractive? What's the difference when it comes to skin color. It's all personal preference. Love comes from what you do in a relationship and the effort you put forth to make it work.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 06:14 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57628 wrote:

fundamentalism
(fŭn'də-mĕn'tl-ĭz'əm) pronunciation

n.

1. A usually religious movement or point of view characterized by a return to fundamental principles, by rigid adherence to those principles, and often by intolerance of other views and opposition to secularism.
1. often Fundamentalism An organized, militant Evangelical movement originating in the United States in the late 19th and early 20th century in opposition to Protestant Liberalism and secularism, insisting on the inerrancy of Scripture.
2. Adherence to the theology of this movement.

-----------

US Military Dictionary: fundamentalism

n. 1. a form of Protestant Christianity that upholds belief in the strict and literal interpretation of the Bible, including its narratives, doctrines, prophecies, and moral laws.

2. strict maintenance of ancient or fundamental doctrines of any religion or ideology, notably Islam.
0 Replies