SKYE is rising

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 07:22 am
WE all hear about when the sky is falling. I just thought i mention when the SKYE rises. If memory serve's me correct. She became a US citizen recently and from her abundance of recent posts, is knee deep in American politics. From me, i'm glad to have her aboard.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,365 • Replies: 19
No top replies

Skye cv

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 08:24 am
@DurtySanches,
WOW Durty

Thanks for the ego boost..... usually when I see something anecdotal I am getting heck for my posts and/or opinions....

I am not new to the U.S. but took forever in getting my citizenship. Do you know the people who attended my Swearing In (which was held in my home so I was allowed to invite friends and family) - many of them had never heard the Oath actually sworn by an individual, except those who had served in the military.

It came pretty close to tears for everyone there - and the Immigration Official said many people who are already citizens are as moved as the immigrant being sworn.

I'm really not that bright or knowledgeable about politics here but have been doing my homework - which is a tough chore when it comes to California politics... pretty much all over the place in affiliations.

Forums like this have helped me learn - they are a great source of opinions and debate.
Might even be our last refuge for totally free speech.
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 03:54 pm
@DurtySanches,
There is something funny about Skye saying "Wow Durty"
briansol

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 04:02 pm
@DurtySanches,
Where are you orig. from?
rugonnacry

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 04:51 pm
@briansol,
briansol;50438 wrote:
Where are you orig. from?

Or more importantly will she send me nudes?
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 04:59 pm
@DurtySanches,
She looks exactly like Heidi Klum.
0 Replies

Skye cv

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 07:00 pm
@DurtySanches,
LOL - men remain the same no matter the topic - it's wonderful - never change please.

I'm from Vancouver B.C. - came to California to go to school and can't imagine living anywhere else now.
DurtySanches

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 07:25 pm
@Skye cv,
Skye;50366 wrote:
WOW Durty

Thanks for the ego boost..... usually when I see something anecdotal I am getting heck for my posts and/or opinions....

I am not new to the U.S. but took forever in getting my citizenship. Do you know the people who attended my Swearing In (which was held in my home so I was allowed to invite friends and family) - many of them had never heard the Oath actually sworn by an individual, except those who had served in the military.

It came pretty close to tears for everyone there - and the Immigration Official said many people who are already citizens are as moved as the immigrant being sworn.

I'm really not that bright or knowledgeable about politics here but have been doing my homework - which is a tough chore when it comes to California politics... pretty much all over the place in affiliations.

Forums like this have helped me learn - they are a great source of opinions and debate.
Quote:
You'll get that no matter where you go. Can't please every one, sometimes i wonder why we try. I should be thanking you for the boost.
Quote:

Something to behold i'm sure.
Quote:
Props to you for the effort, that's why this thread is here.
Quote:
I have a hard time not calling this place home. And as i said in the first post, glad to have you aboard.
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 07:26 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;50437 wrote:
There is something funny about Skye saying "Wow Durty"
Now that you say that, i smiled.
Joe Stalin

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 07:40 pm
@DurtySanches,
Everytime Skye falls she bounces back faster than you can say "The sky is falling!"

:spot: :thumbup:
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 07:41 pm
@DurtySanches,
Nice!!!!
0 Replies

Skye cv

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 10:19 am
@DurtySanches,
LOL like I said - men never change !
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 12:49 pm
@Skye cv,
Skye;50488 wrote:
LOL - men remain the same no matter the topic - it's wonderful - never change please.

I'm from Vancouver B.C. - came to California to go to school and can't imagine living anywhere else now.

Never

TOPIC: DOg gets hit by a car

My response: Show me your nudes

TOPIC: Ethiopian raped by national guard

My response : SHow me your nudes

TOPIC: THIS IS SERIOUS AND VERY IMPORTANT TO ME ETC ETC

My response.

Show me your nudes
socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 12:58 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;50576 wrote:
Never

My response : SHow me your nudes

Show me your nudes

Hate to say it but most people aren't that hot naked...
rugonnacry

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 01:02 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;50585 wrote:
Hate to say it but most people aren't that hot naked...

Its not the sex factor of the nudes that get me going, its the mental stimulation that some random girl that does not know me... will let me see her naked
socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 01:05 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;50591 wrote:
Its not the sex factor of the nudes that get me going, its the mental stimulation that some random girl that does not know me... will let me see her naked

Isn't that kinda what Saturday night is all about..?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 01:22 pm
@socalgolfguy,
Skye is that really you in that pic ? if so i will be back in 5 mins :p
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 01:23 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;50594 wrote:
Isn't that kinda what Saturday night is all about..?

Saturday night is all about sleeping in until football starts
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 08:47 pm
@Skye cv,
Skye;50366 wrote:
WOW Durty

Where ya from, Skye????
0 Replies

Skye cv

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 09:06 am
@DurtySanches,
Pinochet

I'm from Vancouver B.C. Canada. Not too much of a culture shock as some immigrants experience - I found myself fitting in very well - with a very few minor changes.
0 Replies