six feet under/carnivale

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 06:11 pm
Orignal HBO series, anyone else watch these?

Having nothing interesting to delve myself into while the Sopranos are in between seasons 4 and 5, I decided to start downloading Six Feet Under episodes.

After season one, i got seasons 2 and 3, and all I can say is "wow." Six Feet Under is easily the most beautiful show I've ever seen. It tackles death and how we deal with it in the most sensitive and awesome way, and on more than one occasion I've been moved to tears. I highly suggest checking it out if you haven't.

Then there's Carnivale. Such is the case with the Sopranos, I finished all 3 seasons of Six Feet Under, and they're in between seasons 3-4. So i start downloading and watching Carnivale.

Weird, strange show about a travelling carnival in the dirty 30's. Genuine freaks, weird out of the way back road towns.

I'm still quite lost to exactly wtf is going on in it, but then they're only 11 episodes into the show. I'm on #10. Interesting show...

Anyway, I highly suggest checking one or both of them out, they're a nice change from the regular cable tv dramatic drivel we're used to.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 851 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 06:18 pm
There's a feature topic following along with "Carnivale" you might want to check out:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12239

There was an old archived "Six Feet Under" but since the end of their last season, it got buried.
0 Replies