Moving Viet-Nam Memorial Walls

mlurp

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 08:50 pm
There are 5 I understand I found 3 of these Moving Walls. If your inclined.
This is the The wall that Heals that my bro from the Nam helped set up and tomorrow will help take down so they can locate at the next site. He is in Peoria, IL.
Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund - The Wall That Heals
October 11 - 14 Chillicothe, Illinois Shore Acres Park Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall Project
October 18 - 21 South Sioux City, Nebraska South Sioux City Dible Soccer Complex South Sioux City Convention and Visitors Bureau
November 1 - 4 Cheshire, Connecticut(more information) Bartlem Park Cheshire High School
November 8 - 12 Scranton, Pennsylvania Everhart Museum Everhart Museum
November 29 - December 2 Visalia, California 1771 E. Tulare Central Valley Vietnam Veterans
December 6-9 St. George, Utah The Dixie Center VVA Southern Utah Chapter #961
This one is: The Moving Wall™, Vietnam Combat Veterans, Ltd. and the third one I found is.
Home Page On any of them just click the 2007 Schedule to see if it will be in your area. I know I have to go to one of these soon as age chreeps up on us. Otherwise it is D.C. and I don't care to go there if I can avoid it. I just might bite my Representative. looool
I also wonder if we will have one fortheIraq and Afghanistan vets?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,172 • Replies: 5
No top replies

wvpeach

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 10:58 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp actually there are a lot of groups who have duplicates of the vietnam vets wall and show them all over the country regularly.

In my home town a man has a duplicate and i watched him set it up one time , it was a lot of work, diffinitely a labor of love.

Take somebody close to you when you go, it can be a very emotional experience for some , you will be glad for the company.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 12:16 am
@mlurp,
yeah, there's a couple..

but nothing beats the real thing. I think everyone should spend a week in DC before they die.
mlurp

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 04:32 pm
@briansol,
Yes there is a lot to see there and taking a camera would mean memories. BUT! Like I said I pray I never get close to damn place. I am watching Lou Dobbs, and it is making me sick. Caucuses who by the way started this crap about Turkey and what was done 90 years ago.Armenia has 179 members in it's group. Turkey has about a little more than 120 member in it's group. Look at a map th numbers are outrageous. Armenia has 3 million people, Turkey about 30 times More than that. Trade goods the same way. So I wondered as I watched and sure enough Lou pointed out not one causes for the American people the 250 million of us who work and support this country in taxes etc. And Nancy, is stead fast going to to bring up some foreign country that I never even knew of till now! While the American middle class is strapped and has non support. She is a crazy lady and I wish would just do the right thing and quit before she has America doing the NWO elite waltz and in WWIII.
Show me one difference between the republicans and the Dem's besides words.
And the FDA gets extra cash bonus for NOT doing it's job of protectiog it's food supply. Oh my God, we are down the tubes not going as I thought.
Sorry for the rant. I know it is off topic but I can't hepl it. I say nuke D.C.!
damn I am ashamed to say I am a American! Bu tbecause the rest of the worldis messed up I willo just wait till they come for me and my land and die telling them no I am not getting on the bus. Or maybe Topeka, is a Russian, target or soon an Iranian one! sorry i have to go i am so damn pissed off, forgive me Jesus, help me I pray to regain some of my mind.
Well I got some of my mind back. Please note I don't have my finger on any button or really do desire to nuke D.C. There are to many real people there for that. I was just blowing off steam that is still causing me so much trouble to understand this government. Sorry for cursing also. But this is some badly messed up government. So bad it can't be changed or corrected. It is going to ge tworst. It can't get any better. I promise you that.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 05:24 pm
@mlurp,
you're in the right vibe, mlurp. it's time to make a difference and get the one man who can save us from this BS in office.

see avatar.
mlurp

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 06:16 pm
@briansol,
Yes I agree but I don't like it when I get so angry I am unbecoming and uncontrollable in my thinking and posting. It is below my way of thinking. But I am a 100% P.T.S.D. Nam Veteran and lible to lose it from time to time. I hate it when I do.
Thanks.
But one man can't beat the elite and their goals. Only taking the $$$$ out of elections and everywhere they can reach will bring change. Can Ron do this alone?
No it requires each and everyone pulling together and getting past the B.S. they keep laying down to keep American's from coming together as one force and voice.
0 Replies