famous Quotes..........:-)

tvsej

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 02:49 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;40502 wrote:
"You know its going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer us a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the American Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick and Colon. Need I say more????" -Chris Rock

Another awsome post, now that is funny! LOL
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 02:57 am
@mlurp,
"I was raised in the West. The west of Texas. It's pretty close to California. In more ways than Washington D.C. is close to California".
George Bush in L.A. ,quoted by the L.A. Times April 8,2000
tvsej

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 03:05 am
@tvsej,
" Hell no. Do you think I'm going to admit that? You are out of your mind. Let me give you the political answer, Mr Reporter."

George Bush
This was said to journalist Skip Hollandsworth, on whether he tried to avoid the draft, Texas Monthly, May 1994
tvsej

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 03:08 am
@tvsej,
" I've coined new words, like misunderstanding and Hispanically."
George Bush
Radio-TV Correspondents Association dinner, Washington D.C., March 29, 2001
tvsej

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 03:13 am
@tvsej,
"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe- I believe what I believe is right."
George Bush
Rome, July 22, 2001
tvsej

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 03:17 am
@tvsej,
"America better beware of a candidate who is willing to strech reality in order to win points."
George Bush
Aboard his campaign airplane, Sept. 18, 2000
mlurp

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 05:23 pm
@tvsej,
I forgot this is the place to post humor. So here goes.

America stands for liberty, for the pursuit of happiness and for the unalienable right for life. This right to life cannot be granted or denied by government because it does not come from government, it comes from the creator of life.
George W. Bush
Signing Partial Birth Abortion Ban Act of 2003

Do you have blacks, too?
George W. Bush
To Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, November 2001

And this which he himself has made the world doubt America's words.

For diplomacy to be effective, words must be credible - and no one can now doubt the word of America.
George W. Bush............... Gotta admit he should have become a comic.
mlurp

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 02:18 pm
@mlurp,
This one scares me and isn't funny as it is so true. But the Bush response will be worst.

For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it.
George W. Bush....................... :dunno: Now these are funny.

I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right.
George W. Bush
I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here.
George W. Bush
Speaking at President's Economic Forum, Waco, Texas, August 2002
mlurp

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 03:39 pm
@mlurp,
"There's a lot of blowhards in the political process, you know, a lot of hot-air artists, people who have got something fancy to say." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 17, 2007
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 09:43 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;40327 wrote:
Human beings and fish can co-exist peacfully.

George Bush.

Ok now I got it. So I am slow. :peace: the Lt. Joke at the frat party. he, he, he....
mlurp

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 09:46 pm
@mlurp,
"And so, what Gen. Petraeus is saying, some early signs, still dangerous, but give me -- give my chance a plan to work." --George W. Bush, in an interview with Charlie Rose, April 24, 2007
mlurp

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 07:26 pm
@mlurp,
George W. Bush and his veep running mate, Dick Cheney were talking,
when George W. said, "I hate all the dumb George W. jokes people tell about me."

Wise Old Cheney, feeling sorry for his old boss kid, said sage-like, "Oh, they are only jokes. There are a lot of stupid people out there. Here, I'll prove it to you."

Now Cheney, to patronize George W, took him outside and hailed a taxi driver.
"Please take me to 29 Nickel Street to see if I'm home," said Cheney.

The cab driver without saying a word drove them to Nickel Street, and when they finally got out, Cheney looked at George W. and said, "See! That guy was really stupid!"

"No kidding," replied George W. "There was a pay phone just around the corner...
You could have called instead?"
0 Replies