Working Out

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 11:49 am
So I was exercising, being sexy, and generally being a bad mamma jamma at the gym yesterday when I saw the most beautiful woman in the history of mankind. I **** you not, on a scale of 1-10 this chick was a 500. About 5'3, maybe a buck ten to 120, brown hair, green eyes, good chest, tight backside, but who doesn't have those? Her face was angelic, and I would have married her on the spot had she asked me. Hard to explain, but god damn she was hot.

Oh, working out kicks ass.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 775 • Replies: 7
No top replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 11:52 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;37534 wrote:
So I was exercising, being sexy, and generally being a bad mamma jamma at the gym yesterday when I saw the most beautiful woman in the history of mankind. I **** you not, on a scale of 1-10 this chick was a 500. About 5'3, maybe a buck ten to 120, brown hair, green eyes, good chest, tight backside, but who doesn't have those? Her face was angelic, and I would have married her on the spot had she asked me. Hard to explain, but god damn she was hot.

Oh, working out kicks ass.

I'd love to hear what she thought of you....one can only dream.
Freeman15

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 12:03 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;37536 wrote:
I'd love to hear what she thought of you....one can only dream.

She probably thought I was the creepy young guy dragging his jaw along the floor. I don't care, she was hot, way hot.

My girl says I'm allowed to window shop, I just can't buy anything, and damned if I didn't shop til I dropped.
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 12:55 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;37540 wrote:
She probably thought I was the creepy young guy dragging his jaw along the floor. I don't care, she was hot, way hot.

My girl says I'm allowed to window shop, I just can't buy anything, and damned if I didn't shop til I dropped.

Misogysnistic men kill me....why the hell are you with a woman, and you're eyes are still roving? cut her a break, and let her ass go free, so she could be with a man who could be not only faithful in thought, word, and deed, but wouldn't hold on to such Neanderthal views as what's right for me, ain't right for you....
You're allowed to window shop??? Someone ought to knock her upside the head for saying such a thing....or let your ass go. No wonder there is so much divorce. And folks want to complain about the sanctity of marriage, and how only heteros can participate...it's totally laughable/.
Red cv

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 01:56 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;37540 wrote:

Pay no heed to the resident @#$#$ing it's a compliment to the lass that you stopped to have a wee gander. I also let mine window shop, now if he's caught shop lifting I'll kill him with a frying pan.

Chuckle cute tale.
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 02:01 pm
@Red cv,
Red;37557 wrote:
Pay no heed to the resident @#$#$ing it's a compliment to the lass that you stopped to have a wee gander. I also let mine window shop, now if he's caught shop lifting I'll kill him with a frying pan.

Chuckle cute tale.

What makes you think he ain't "lifting", having to come home to the likes of you?
You people kill me. Do you ever stop for a "wee gander"....do you have fantasies? Pray tell, what could they be about? Your resident @#$#$ing

P.S. That dress that you're wearing is killing me...is it your gran's?
0 Replies

Freeman15

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 03:25 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;37545 wrote:
Misogysnistic men kill me....why the hell are you with a woman, and you're eyes are still roving? cut her a break, and let her ass go free, so she could be with a man who could be not only faithful in thought, word, and deed, but wouldn't hold on to such Neanderthal views as what's right for me, ain't right for you....
You're allowed to window shop??? Someone ought to knock her upside the head for saying such a thing....or let your ass go. No wonder there is so much divorce. And folks want to complain about the sanctity of marriage, and how only heteros can participate...it's totally laughable/.

Spoken like a man without a significant other. If I see a beautiful woman, I'm going to look. There's no shame in it, and my girl understands, and trust me, she checks out other guys as well (but she always comes home to me). You take yourself way too seriously and seem to think you're more than human. Lighten up and go get a blowjob, you'll feel better.
mlurp

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 11:34 pm
@Freeman15,
I would have married her on the spot had she asked me. He, he, he. You had me ROTFL.... Thanks a lite moment is nice to a great day.
0 Replies