Christian Morality

wvpeach

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 01:32 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
western mom

I also pray for this president.

Not that he is per say a enemy, but he certainly has been the enemy of many and we are taught to pray for our enemies.

I am sure God has a plan for all that this president has done. So can he be blamed for his actions? I don't know just like Judas he is a tool in the plan of God.
tvsej

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 01:39 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;33955 wrote:
western mom

I also pray for this president.

Not that he is per say a enemy, but he certainly has been the enemy of many and we are taught to pray for our enemies.

I am sure God has a plan for all that this president has done. So can he be blamed for his actions? I don't know just like Judas he is a tool in the plan of God.

He's a tool alright!:headbang:
0 Replies

westernmom

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 01:49 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Peach,

I'm not being childish in the fact that you don't need to tell me that you will pray for me. I am only stating the fact I am not soliciting prayers on my behalf.

I probably understand the power of prayer every bit as much as you as I feel that I have a close and personal relationship with my Heavenly Father. Please don't think otherwise.

Your pious ways will get you nowhere with me. I intrepret the Bible in my way and you yours. Does that make you any more correct than I? I don't believe so. You talk about judgement being the Lord's but you seem to be quick to judge anothers position with the Lord.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 03:24 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;33941 wrote:
I disagree. And, I suppose you love the Dixie Chicks!

For exercising their freedom of speech, yes. Not into their music though.

Do you think you can respond with ANYTHING that might resemble intelligence at least maybe once or twice. You are fitting the Christian-Republican stereotype very well and I might as well start treating you as such.

I would prefer civil discussion though, but I can play by any rules you desire.
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 03:52 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;33862 wrote:
Bull CaCa. Clinton, when he came into office did not blame Papa Bush for all the ills he faced, and set out with a new agenda, as any president does....What does Georgie Porgie do, but blame any of his failures on the previous administration...and not even on what his own father failed to do....
As Condoleeza Rice admitted in her congressional hearings concerning 9/11, intel came in that attacks were imminent, and they chose to disregard them as hearsay...they could have easily beefed up the actionable deficiencies in the CIA, FBI, but chose not to...blame only goes so far...and the buck stops with the president sitting in the chair, at the present moment....Bill C. is still as popular as ever.

Bush could not turn around in 4 months what it took Bill Clinton Eight years to undo. I wonder how many of the 3,000 dead in the world trade center would vote for Clinton again if given the chance. Clinton disgraced both his Marriage and His office. If he is popular, that only shows you the sorry state of this nation.
Red cv

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 04:02 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Well said Campbell, for a segment of society to back a women who's husband has repeatedly (he has had a reputation of being a hoe monger for over twenty years) shamed her to get elected to President of the US does show the sorry state that American society has sunk to.
Campbell34

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 04:05 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;33913 wrote:
Are you saying we cannot secure our borders campbell?

I don't know who told you that, but those borders could be secured.

Well I believe they could be, yet the question is, will they be? And as Bush states we will have to be right all the time, our enemies only need to be right one time. One nuke and kiss a city good bye. Maybe New York, Maybe Chicago, but all it will take is one nuke. Now we are talking about millions dead and not thousands. Leave our enemies alone, and they will find a way.
911 is just a taste of what they have planned for us.
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 08:24 pm
@Campbell34,
I wonder if at the time of judgement Bush will have to face every dead Iraqi child he's killed?

God is a just God. Killing people without ever seeing their faces, he might be forced to look upon the thousands of dead he has caused yet.

Campbell34;33991 wrote:
Bush could not turn around in 4 months what it took Bill Clinton Eight years to undo. I wonder how many of the 3,000 dead in the world trade center would vote for Clinton again if given the chance. Clinton disgraced both his Marriage and His office. If he is popular, that only shows you the sorry state of this nation.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 06:50 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;33991 wrote:

Sure. 9/11 was Clintons fault.:beat:

I agree, Clinton disgraced his marriage and his office. bush has disgraced our nation.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 06:55 am
@Red cv,
Red;33993 wrote:
Well said Campbell, for a segment of society to back a women who's husband has repeatedly (he has had a reputation of being a hoe monger for over twenty years) shamed her to get elected to President of the US does show the sorry state that American society has sunk to.

It is your war monger president that caused American society to sink to record depths over the last near 7 years. He is bankrupting America and it will take a democrat to, once again, clean things up. That is until another republican comes around a screws things up again.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 07:33 am
@FedUpAmerican,
And look at the wonderful package of beliefs the atheists have to offer -- Marxism, Stalinism, Maoism, Nazism. C'mon.....climb aboard. Level your sights on the VALUES OF MATERIALISM, and watch your human dignity get flushed down the toilet. Enjoy your slavery.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 07:37 am
@FedUpAmerican,
The sky is falling. The sky is falling.

LOL!
Campbell34

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 09:17 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34042 wrote:
It is your war monger president that caused American society to sink to record depths over the last near 7 years. He is bankrupting America and it will take a democrat to, once again, clean things up. That is until another republican comes around a screws things up again.

Well it's going to be a lot harder for the Democrats to put their man or woman into office. The Democrats so love their abortions that they are literally killing off their future voters, and now may find they are short on the votes needed to win the White house. Even an unpopular Republican president may not be enought to sway the vote for the Democrats. Republican woman have much fewer abortions and larger families then their counterparts. In the future, the Democrats may need to find a way to bring the dead back to life in order to win an election. I hear Al Gore might be looking into that.
wvpeach

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 09:45 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell

My father is a anti abortion activist for at least 20 plus years, he spends a good deal of his money working against abortion .

Both my grandfathers were life long pastors of mega churches, for our little neck of the woods anyway.

I voted for Regan both times and Bush senior once.

Then I woke up to what all these politicians are trying to do ruin this country.
Espiecially the Republican hypocrites who say they are religious but I suspect have never even read the book.

Got news for you many in my family who had always pretty much voted the preachers choice now have decided to vote for the least of the two evils , which for several years now has been the democrat.

Church and state need to be seperated and at my rather large family reunions ( my great grandmother had 22 kids) the majority of my family has decided to vote for the canidate that wants to help the working person, and perserve the country , instead of selling it to foreign intrests.

Your theory is dead wrong here in WV campbell and most people I know in KY and OH are coming to feel the same way.

They all lie, we get no good choices , so vote for the one who ate least says he wants to save jobs and kick foreign intrests out.

That is not the republican party. More than anything their idiotic stance on illegals has sunk them.

No chance in 08 unless they engineer another terroists attack , which could be why our borders are still wide open.

Campbell34;34075 wrote:
Well it's going to be a lot harder for the Democrats to put their man or woman into office. The Democrats so love their abortions that they are literally killing off their future voters, and now may find they are short on the votes needed to win the White house. Even an unpopular Republican president may not be enought to sway the vote for the Democrats. Republican woman have much fewer abortions and larger families then their counterparts. In the future, the Democrats may need to find a way to bring the dead back to life in order to win an election. I hear Al Gore might be looking into that.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 09:49 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;34075 wrote:

Unlike you and your holy book, I don't pretend to be able to predict the future. I can only use the media outlet that I'm associated with to bring the issues to the public eye, as I have been doing successfully now for over two years.
Campbell34

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 10:48 am
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;34078 wrote:
Campbell

My father is a anti abortion activist for at least 20 plus years, he spends a good deal of his money working against abortion .

Both my grandfathers were life long pastors of mega churches, for our little neck of the woods anyway.

I voted for Regan both times and Bush senior once.

Then I woke up to what all these politicians are trying to do ruin this country.
Espiecially the Republican hypocrites who say they are religious but I suspect have never even read the book.

Got news for you many in my family who had always pretty much voted the preachers choice now have decided to vote for the least of the two evils , which for several years now has been the democrat.

Church and state need to be seperated and at my rather large family reunions ( my great grandmother had 22 kids) the majority of my family has decided to vote for the canidate that wants to help the working person, and perserve the country , instead of selling it to foreign intrests.

Your theory is dead wrong here in WV campbell and most people I know in KY and OH are coming to feel the same way.

They all lie, we get no good choices , so vote for the one who ate least says he wants to save jobs and kick foreign intrests out.

That is not the republican party. More than anything their idiotic stance on illegals has sunk them.

No chance in 08 unless they engineer another terroists attack , which could be why our borders are still wide open.

Well I think you have said it all, the most important thing to you is not the life of the unborn, but jobs. President Bush was the first president to sign into law the banning of late term Abortions. Do you think a Democrat would of done that? President Bush said if he was elected to office and that bill came across his desk he would sign it without hesitation. He did not lie, he made good on his promise.
Campbell34

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 11:08 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34079 wrote:
Unlike you and your holy book, I don't pretend to be able to predict the future. I can only use the media outlet that I'm associated with to bring the issues to the public eye, as I have been doing successfully now for over two years.

Well FedUp, I don't pretend to predict the future either. Yet the Bible has an excellent track record, and one that I cannot deny. And I happy for your success, and keep up the good work, and I hope you have another two years of successful broadcasting.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 03:12 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;34092 wrote:
Well FedUp, I don't pretend to predict the future either.

I disagree by your post.

Did you forget:

Quote:
Well it's going to be a lot harder for the Democrats to put their man or woman into office. The Democrats so love their abortions that they are literally killing off their future voters, and now may find they are short on the votes needed to win the White house. Even an unpopular Republican president may not be enought to sway the vote for the Democrats. Republican woman have much fewer abortions and larger families then their counterparts. In the future, the Democrats may need to find a way to bring the dead back to life in order to win an election.

Looks like a prediction to me.
Campbell34

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 04:20 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34141 wrote:
I disagree by your post.

Did you forget:

Looks like a prediction to me.

I said even with an unpopular Republican president the Democrats MAY NOT HAVE ENOUGHT. Far from a prediction.
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 10:31 pm
@Campbell34,
Well good for Bush, glad he came through , and didn't lie about one thing.

he sure has lied about a lot of other things.

And campbell he has the blood of thoudands like at least 50K by his own admission on his hands.

Certainly the people who cheer him on as he wages this war are just as quilty , and God will be the judge of just how bad this killing and death waged by george Bush has been.

Souls God decrees to live among the family will live , just like you and I one day campbell. Man cannot change the plans of God that way. Those aborted babies will live if they were supoosed to.

George Bush and his supporters have killed many, many people who were already born.

Campbell34;34088 wrote:
Well I think you have said it all, the most important thing to you is not the life of the unborn, but jobs. President Bush was the first president to sign into law the banning of late term Abortions. Do you think a Democrat would of done that? President Bush said if he was elected to office and that bill came across his desk he would sign it without hesitation. He did not lie, he made good on his promise.