Aliens (ET)

tvsej

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 01:27 pm
If aliens landed tomorrow with peaceful intentions only, what rights would you give them amoung us if any?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,155 • Replies: 17
No top replies

Red cv

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 01:21 pm
@tvsej,
Equality in the eyes of the law, no special laws permited though. If they need seven foot beds to sleep in let them design and build said beds. If they only eat red meat that's butchered in the morning let them take up farming. If they mow lawns for a hobby I'll rent a room to one at one dollar.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 02:29 pm
@tvsej,
and learn english
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 04:00 pm
@tvsej,
Or in Canada French.
tvsej

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 02:51 am
@Red cv,
I asked this seemingly rediculous question because it came to my attention 2 weeks ago that Germany and France have everything in place for "when" Aliens come to our planet.

They have the laws already set for their rights amoung us. I thought it, to say the least, kinda nutty but apparently there are some developements the main stream population of the world are not previ to, I guess.

The countries have stated that "they" have visited our planet for thousands of years waiting for us to be ready to welcome there visit. Movies for us for the most part, we see as a form of entertainment but it is really to prepare us for the coming visit. This way we will be more excepting of the new reality that we are not alone in the universe.

If "they" exist, there will be no need for them to learn our language, they already know it. If a being from our solar system or another solar system has the technology to travel here to visit us, believe me they can communicate with us in any language the people here speak.

I thought it was funny Germany and France have this in place and an interesting discussion to play with. Thanks for the posts.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 02:36 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;37309 wrote:
If aliens landed tomorrow with peaceful intentions only, what rights would you give them amoung us if any?

basic human rights ! in return they dont get involved in religion :thumbup: we have got enough religous nutters here on earth :thumbup:
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 02:59 pm
@tvsej,
I really wouldn't mind them stopping by so long as they respect our sovereignty

but honestly, they want nothing to do with us. Yeah they're just gonna come by and mingle, they're up in space right now looking down at us saying "I'm not going down there, look at what they do to their own people."
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 05:05 pm
@tvsej,
I think we should hire a bunch of mexicans to build a wall keeping thos Aliens out of here.
Freeman15

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 11:14 pm
@rugonnacry,
I was probed by aliens once. Turns out they were just curious and went back to picking fruit shortly thereafter.
mlurp

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 12:35 am
@Freeman15,
Hasn't the world enough problems already? beam me up Scotty!
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 07:39 am
@tvsej,
Let 'em come! They will say "Take us to your leader!" , and half of us will say " Here is Bush, but he will be out in about a year and a half."; and the other half will say " Wait a year and a half, we'll have a new leader."
They will then decide we are crazy and either go away or conquer us forthwith.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 10:29 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;37834 wrote:
I think we should hire a bunch of mexicans to build a wall keeping thos Aliens out of here.

if they work for minimum wage or less,maybe BUSH would get them to build a wall,and keep the mexicans out !
mlurp

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 11:23 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;37962 wrote:
if they work for minimum wage or less,maybe BUSH would get them to build a wall,and keep the mexicans out !

Wrong as Lil Bush is for Big Business, which don't want a wall or even a boarder.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 11:45 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;37972 wrote:
Wrong as Lil Bush is for Big Business, which don't want a wall or even a boarder.

LOL but he would then have the aliens to do the jobs the mexicans do ! keeping big business more than happy ! hence the reason the aliens building the wall Very Happy lighten up :thumbup: we are talking about aliens here LOL
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 01:50 pm
@tvsej,
I'd put them to work on the border fence. Scoob could be their overseer.
mlurp

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 06:08 pm
@socalgolfguy,
Hey as long as it gets done and is high enough to work. Then send them both on their seperate ways.
Hummm I wonder what color card an Alien would receive? looool
tvsej

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 02:29 am
@mlurp,
Well this has turned out to be so much fun so far, I get a laugh everyday from it. What color card? Scoob the overseer, Mexicans without work or they are ruled by the aliens during work building the WALL and more. Hahahhahaha!
mlurp

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 10:06 am
@tvsej,
Don't forget the many little non Machiavellians running to and fro...... lol
0 Replies