Atheism & Agnostic Beliefs On The Rise In U.s.

STNGfan

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 09:54 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;20674 wrote:
It was Jesus who asked the question. When He returns would there be any faith left on the earth, so it appears the rise of Atheism or Agnostic beliefs would only confirm the prophecies of the Bible. The Bible tells us the time would come when men will not endure sound doctrine but would be turned away by teachers who would not embrace the truth of the Scriptures. I would say the Bible hit that nail right on the head. I find it also interesting that the Bible tells us that near the end of time we would see the Jews back in Israel, and they would of retaken Jerusalem. The Bible tells us that when this happens that the world would focus on who would control Jerusalem. I think to ignore the facts of the Bible only allows one to blindly follow his own imagination.

Jesus is not God, Jesus is a half breed of human DNA of Mary and whatever God is in his DNA.
as for predictions. People who do horoscopes can predict the future too with a bit of accuracy. It is a hit and miss job. Many things in the bible has not come true. and many has did come true.
Means absolutly nothing.
0 Replies

STNGfan

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 09:56 am
@DesertDave,
These are the two journalist I am talking about from Faux news. Who were christians and caved... HA HA... So fox journalist are cowards....hehe Wink
Jihad Watch: Video of forced conversion of Fox journos highlights Qur'an quote "no compulsion in religion"
0 Replies