Sex Nazis, I hate these guys...

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 10:36 am
Remember Indiana Jones!? Stole into an enemy vessel (a submarine actually) arrives at the enemy base and looks over the scene. "Nazi's, I hate these guys." Well that's exactly how I feel. F@#$ed.

People trying to take control of the world. All is right for them, nothing can get in their way. elitists, idealists, they make me sick. I am currently the subject of a cruel and unrestrained cult trying to "assimilate" me. This cult is similar to the culture of the Nazi's.

First of all there is no choice, you belong to them. When the Nazi's party began it's growth in Germany, it was a terrifying force and unrestrained force. It brought power back to Deutschland. If you didn't belong to the new regime it meant at first isolation, then it meant further inquiry, then it meant visits by Gestapo, followed by ridicule, intimidation, force.

The decline of morals. Germany is a strong Christian nation with many followers. Not all morals are definitely bound to churches but their presence is is usually comforting. Good ones, and this includes governments, are designed to protect it's citizens - from each other, from other nations, bad business practices... Church attendance plummeted during the Nazi regime and the catholic and protestant clergy ignored or defended the regime.

The fear to talk. The Nazi's promoted one goal. Any that disagreed with the regime best keep their mouths shut. Talking even about ideas ( the opposing party, concern over how the war was handled... ) would put you in isolation, jail or worse. The smarter ones were able to recognize that early on and left the country.

Drug usage climbs. As the ability to cope wears on the person alcohol and drug use becomes common in any society. As war progressed, increased use of alcohol and drugs became prevalent as the men tried to cope with the horrendous acts they were ordered to commit. Experiments of drugs to induce conformity or to produce a better soldier were also prevalent.

Courts lose their power. Just like its citizens, justices were encouraged to support the regime. Many justices were dismissed without an explanation early on. Later on, the continuing force made them corrupted and were told whom and how to persecute. Not doing so would mean job dismissal at the very least. The smart judges ones kept quiet and were able to help individuals by imposing lesser sentences then the regime would have liked.

Further segregation for from other nations. The countries view and decisions further seperate it from the mainstream direction of outside nations. Diplomatic affairs worsen or are often ignored.

Theres more. But I'm not going to get into it all of them. Why do you ask do I write this? Because I have seen all these things happening today:

Morals are eroding, what people are allowed to do to people or say about people is becoming less and less restrained, anything short of murder is allowed. Common decency seems to be dying.

People are afraid to talk about issues with the war, the CIA prisons bound by no law, the executive branch acting independently and defiantly over the other brances. After six and a half years people are starting to, but what good is it now? Worse, our media as become a wing of the government, usually only reporting the stories they want. Remember how the NY Times has been lambasted for it's little too up front stories concerning some of the details inside the White House?

No polls will show it, but drug usage is on the rise, big time. Drugs like marijuana, cocaine will always be obvious to account for, but what we aren't seeing in many stats is the radical escalation of prescription drugs. Also I've noticed a growing trend of what I call DIAB, drug induced addictive behavior. This behavior is most recognized in alcohol dependency where a dependent disrupts the wellbeing of work, family, and friends. To "have their fix" outweighs the ability to gauge other peoples needs. This behavior can also be learned without drugs, or can also come from abundance of sex as this too releases the most powerful of drugs: natural endorphins, which can too create that fix.

Judicial branch losing power. Bush has recently appointed some young judges to the supreme court. Many opinions have agreed the these appointees heavily weigh on the conservative side and that balance in the court may not happen for decades. With having already seen the executive branch dismiss "habeas corpus" almost directly following the Supreme's Court's decision on Guantanamo Bay, I'm worried. The balance of the 3 branches is critical to this country's wellbeing. Dismissal of judges on a whim, for political beliefs, is beginning to sound eerily reminiscent.

I recently saw a story about a gentleman who was around 85 and witnessed the growth of the Nazi party. Sorry guys, I wish I could remember the link. He had, with his family, been fortunate enough to get out of the country before any large damage occurred to them. Now, the article states, that he is leaving the U.S and returning to Germany. Why, he was asked, because he is beginning to see the same things he saw back then. The same things I too see now.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,008 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 10:54 am
@ToddPartridge,
Are you a sex addict?:scratchchin: :feedback:
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 08:43 am
@ToddPartridge,
Not you again...
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 04:59 pm
@ToddPartridge,
what does this have to do with sex?
0 Replies

oleo

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 05:23 pm
@ToddPartridge,
Just for clarity, the time following the end of World War One in Germany,
known as among historians the Wiemer Republic, isn't that simple of a thing to sum up
so easily. It was a mess, full of instability and turmoil, so it's not as if the
Nazis popped up one day and took over.

Also, it's a time known for a lot of decadence, among a demoralized and defeated
population. The Nazis actually capitalized on that, rallying people who
objectedto that behavior on religious grounds. Combine that with a fear of the
communism which was stirring among the workforce, and a try at democracy
for a people who'd never known it, and you had a climate a shrewd maniac
could manipulate to his own ends... after he convinced them that terrorists
among them were going to destroy them, and they needed to cede to him
their freedom.

Wait. There are some parallels, eh?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 06:33 pm
@ToddPartridge,
Todd was captured by aliens as a child, and molested beyond recovery. Probably illegal Martians.
0 Replies

ToddPartridge

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 04:15 pm
@ToddPartridge,
Sex Nazi's these people do exist. Like drug addicts trying to get their fix. Seriously though, these parallels are frightening to me. We are seeing our Constitution shredded by narcissists. OK, that sounds bad, there must be a kinder term. Bush is up there fulfilling his personal pleasure, effectively pillaging and raping as he goes along. I suppose it would be nice to pirate too, but I don't see any good that can come from such an extreme. I live in America and I don't want to be a part of it anymore.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 05:18 pm
@ToddPartridge,
Todd.Partridge;26992 wrote:
Sex Nazi's these people do exist. Like drug addicts trying to get their fix. Seriously though, these parallels are frightening to me. We are seeing our Constitution shredded by narcissists. OK, that sounds bad, there must be a kinder term. Bush is up there fulfilling his personal pleasure, effectively pillaging and raping as he goes along. I suppose it would be nice to pirate too, but I don't see any good that can come from such an extreme. I live in America and I don't want to be a part of it anymore.

Time to visit Mexico.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 05:50 pm
@ToddPartridge,
Hello my name is Red, and I'm gulp sniffle sob a SEX Nazi. Bow before me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
ToddPartridge

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 01:15 pm
@ToddPartridge,
This post here:

Digg - So, as of yesterday, If you protest the war, the Prez can take your stuff

Don't even tell me that this doesn't scare you though.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 03:52 pm
@Red cv,
Red;27021 wrote:
Hello my name is Red, and I'm gulp sniffle sob a SEX Nazi. Bow before me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I wish I could say the same, but I have E.D.:frown:
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 03:33 pm
@ToddPartridge,
Can't they treat that P?
0 Replies