O'reilly Factor

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 12:04 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;53631 wrote:
Because you have nothing but contempt for Western Man. You're a Communist. Marx is your god and utopian architect.:thumbdown:

I have nothing but contempt for for western man,how do you work that one out pino,because i don't agree with you ?

You think anyone that isn't a conservative is a communist :beat:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2008 08:26 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
You should actually live in a society that's totally dedicated to destroying America. Hello? Can you hear me now? Earth to Waldo. Earth to Waldo. Come in, Waldo.:rollinglaugh:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2008 09:57 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;53830 wrote:
You should actually live in a society that's totally dedicated to destroying America. Hello? Can you hear me now? Earth to Waldo. Earth to Waldo. Come in, Waldo.:rollinglaugh:

I live in a country that's dedicated to destroying America.

The end to america will come from the inside, most likely from economic collapse. The dollar is failling, the country is burdened with a fiscal cancer, we are in so much debt we can't even acknowledge we are in debt because if we stop spending our economy will collapse but if we continue to spend at this rate then our debt will continue untill we reach a breaking point. It will be like the GREAT DEPRESSION x10
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 05:33 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;53858 wrote:
I live in a country that's dedicated to destroying America.

The end to america will come from the inside, most likely from economic collapse. The dollar is failling, the country is burdened with a fiscal cancer, we are in so much debt we can't even acknowledge we are in debt because if we stop spending our economy will collapse but if we continue to spend at this rate then our debt will continue untill we reach a breaking point. It will be like the GREAT DEPRESSION x10

When the balloon goes up, and patriots stage rebellions, YOU'LL BE A MARKED MAN. You're an enemy of the American People. You're going down.:rocketwhore:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 02:39 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;53882 wrote:
When the balloon goes up, and patriots stage rebellions, YOU'LL BE A MARKED MAN. You're an enemy of the American People. You're going down.:rocketwhore:

Pino ! you need therapy :wtf:
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 03:33 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;53882 wrote:

Because i choose to tell you about the harsh economic problems we face?

America will never fall to the hands of conquerers, if america falls it will be from our own negligence.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 08:19 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;53914 wrote:
Because i choose to tell you about the harsh economic problems we face?

America will never fall to the hands of conquerers, if america falls it will be from our own negligence.

I'm not talking about foreign armies. I'm talking about cultural decay and collapse. We have much to learn from the story of Rome.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2008 09:44 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;53932 wrote:
I'm not talking about foreign armies. I'm talking about cultural decay and collapse. We have much to learn from the story of Rome.

and how exactly does that make me an enemy to America? You just like to spew senseless rhetoric
0 Replies