Fox News

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 06:58 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41631 wrote:
so you can't do any better than that, i do watch fox and cnn, but i am still waiting for some of the cases you are talking about.

just go on to youtube and type in fox news :thumbup:
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 07:14 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;41632 wrote:
just go on to youtube and type in fox news :thumbup:
Youtube oh the kiddie show,no thanks, i rather get it from the horses mouth and not second hand..but thanks anyways.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 08:06 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41634 wrote:
Youtube oh the kiddie show,no thanks, i rather get it from the horses mouth and not second hand..but thanks anyways.

well maybe you should take off the blinkers when your actually watching it !
fox is well known for its right-wing stance,i live in the UK and even over here its wll known for its views.
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 08:19 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;41644 wrote:
well maybe you should take off the blinkers when your actually watching it !
fox is well known for its right-wing stance,i live in the UK and even over here its wll known for its views.
Known by who,liberals that want the whole world to fall at the devil feet..y'all just piss at fox for telling the truth..but that you not me thank god..
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 08:32 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41649 wrote:
Known by who,liberals that want the whole world to fall at the devil feet..y'all just piss at fox for telling the truth..but that you not me thank god..

LOL yeh you just keep on believing the **** fox spouts :eek:
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 10:21 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41649 wrote:

Fox is the least objective news source ( and I say that very loosely)...they are a PR machine for the administration, espousing and endorsing conservative and Republican viewpoints, while ridiculing and demonizing liberal and Democratic viewpoints.
For you to suggest that being liberal means being "ungodly" or less devout than conservatives is just BS. It just baffles me that there are those who think ones' political views are dependent on ones' religious views, separation of Church and State, notwithstanding. Democrats and liberal fill all religious denominations, as do Republicans...would you say that a Republican is more of a Catholic, Baptist or Jew than a Democrat? Of course not...that is beyond the ridiculous.
Political affiliation has nothing to do with piety, or the lack thereof.
With all of the scandals surrounding Republicans, and by inference, "conservatives"...one would think that the finger pointing would stop, lest one becomes the poster child for hypocrisy...you can't tell folks about what they're doing wrong, when you're doing wrong...and ofttimes, the 'same wrong".
briansol

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 01:59 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
i really like glen beck. he always tells it how it is and doesn't care what people think.
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 05:48 pm
@briansol,
briansol;41742 wrote:
i really like glen beck. he always tells it how it is and doesn't care what people think.

A male Ann Coulter....with better fashion sense.
He and Tucker Carlson are enigmas....who thought to give them their own shows? Shows you what desperation will bring.
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 06:17 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;41669 wrote:
Fox is the least objective news source ( and I say that very loosely)...they are a PR machine for the administration, espousing and endorsing conservative and Republican viewpoints, while ridiculing and demonizing liberal and Democratic viewpoints.
For you to suggest that being liberal means being "ungodly" or less devout than conservatives is just BS. It just baffles me that there are those who think ones' political views are dependent on ones' religious views, separation of Church and State, notwithstanding. Democrats and liberal fill all religious denominations, as do Republicans...would you say that a Republican is more of a Catholic, Baptist or Jew than a Democrat? Of course not...that is beyond the ridiculous.
Political affiliation has nothing to do with piety, or the lack thereof.
With all of the scandals surrounding Republicans, and by inference, "conservatives"...one would think that the finger pointing would stop, lest one becomes the poster child for hypocrisy...you can't tell folks about what they're doing wrong, when you're doing wrong...and ofttimes, the 'same wrong".
like your opinion counts, hell you use 500 word to say nothing.
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 08:07 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41821 wrote:
like your opinion counts, hell you use 500 word to say nothing.

It's not my 500 words that say nothing....it's your comprehension that is in question. Can you comprehend? My opinion counts about as much as yours, probably more.....due to that comprehension 'thing'.
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 09:34 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;41834 wrote:
It's not my 500 words that say nothing....it's your comprehension that is in question. Can you comprehend? My opinion counts about as much as yours, probably more.....due to that comprehension 'thing'.
well do what you do best...report me, isn't that how you handle things? can't defend yourseft call someone..
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:10 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41876 wrote:
well do what you do best...report me, isn't that how you handle things? can't defend yourseft call someone..

I can handle you with my rhetoric, as I have in the past...it's when you can't take the heat that you become abusive and insulting, and you have to be reminded of the rules. Sue me.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 05:01 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;41255 wrote:

hey you know what they say man

92b16vx;42005 wrote:
The source doesn't matter if the information is correct.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 05:14 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;42011 wrote:
hey you know what they say man

Non-sequitar, but good try, and the source information being true makes a world of different, not spun, but true.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 05:30 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;41445 wrote:
If I recall right Beck has a great show tonight. Someone I would want to see. Pastor John Haggie. I think it is an hour show on all this Pastor's views. Sure he will spout a lot but he does have som egreat ideas on the end times. The reason i will watch it. And no after the show I won't go door to door telling others what they need to do to be saved.

Sorry about that as I watched for it and I never saw what I was told was going to be this show.
0 Replies