aaronssongs

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 12:26 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;30257 wrote:
Mental sweat is preparing for a big test.
Mental screaming is when you ace it.

Nope...that ain't it! Give up trying....it's over your head
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 12:35 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Forgive me, but I just cannot get all that excited about a poetry reading, at least not to the point of mental orgs. Maybe a mind eruption if presented by an enamoring young woman, but certainly not the big O, mentally speaking of course.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 12:49 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;30263 wrote:
Forgive me, but I just cannot get all that excited about a poetry reading, at least not to the point of mental orgs. Maybe a mind eruption if presented by an enamoring young woman, but certainly not the big O, mentally speaking of course.

That ain't it either....Lawd, have mercy...a poetry reading! Is that what you think it is about? I told you, it's way over your head...accept that. Be graceful in defeat. It's not that important.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 01:01 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
"Never give up"
Winston Churchill
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 01:12 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;30271 wrote:
"Never give up"
Winston Churchill

"Resistance is futile"
The Borg
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 02:54 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30273 wrote:
"Resistance is futile"
The Borg

Winning is the only thing.
Vince Lombardi

(The Borg..?)
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 03:40 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;30278 wrote:
Winning is the only thing.
Vince Lombardi

(The Borg..?)

The only thing that ultimately matters is to eat an ice-cream cone, play a slide trombone, plant a small tree, good God, now you're free.
Ray Manzarek

The Borg is the advanced cyber-race, that assimilates worlds into its' collective (from Star Trek-The Next Generation)...guess you don't watch too much TV...Is that the reason you're so "anal-retentive"? Seems to be going around.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 04:12 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30292 wrote:
The only thing that ultimately matters is to eat an ice-cream cone, play a slide trombone, plant a small tree, good God, now you're free.
Ray Manzarek

(Drug crazed musician)

The Borg is the advanced cyber-race, that assimilates worlds into its' collective (from Star Trek-The Next Generation)...guess you don't watch too much TV...Is that the reason you're so "anal-retentive"? Seems to be going around.

Better anal-retentive than anal-receptive... ewwww, that hurt.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 04:37 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;30296 wrote:
Better anal-retentive than anal-receptive... ewwww, that hurt.

Same thing, if look at it, in a broad sense...and not on the top of my list of favorite things to do...but some people are so narrow-minded and singular when it comes to sexual expression...again, "stereotypes"....better to ask than to assume.
And it didn't hurt at all.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 11:39 am
@scooby-doo cv,
I've seen this so called "Sexual Expression" at Gay Pride Parades, spewwww no thank you.

LOL Socal Aarron is attempting to philosphize and failing badly. Mon deu tabernac.
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 12:50 pm
@Red cv,
Red;30428 wrote:
I've seen this so called "Sexual Expression" at Gay Pride Parades, spewwww no thank you.

LOL Socal Aarron is attempting to philosphize and failing badly. Mon deu tabernac.

Excuse me, but what is so hard about my name, that people continue to misspell it? I have never heard of Aaron being spelled with 2 "r's"....have you?
And the word you were going for is "philosophize"...which you failed badly at spelling correctly.
Whatever "so-called" sexual expression you may have seen at a "gay pride parade", was, "undoubtedly" "an expression" in a plethora of possible expressions, and therefore a limited and skewed view of reality.
Not all gays attend "gay pride parades"...just as not every gay thinks about sex 24/7 and is actively after anything in pants.
That being said, what the prior post was in reference to was
("Same thing, if look at it, in a broad sense...and not on the top of my list of favorite things to do...but some people are so narrow-minded and singular when it comes to sexual expression...again, "stereotypes"....better to ask than to assume") that anal sex is not standard, especially in these days of HIV/AIDS, and while is it correct to assume that a sizable number of gays indulge in that "expression", it is not universal, by any means.
What kind of "kinky" behavior do you indulge?
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 05:24 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Uh Oh, now Red's on his S-list....
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 06:12 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
LOL ask me if I care, move over and stop hogging the **** list Socal.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 10:40 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Love ya Red. This world needs more outspoken women (that are on the right side, of course) to further our cause. Hang in there, sister.
Red cv

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 05:21 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Socal, I don't own one single pair of sensible shoes. Red rubber boots, but no flats for this chick.
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 05:24 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;30552 wrote:
Love ya Red. This world needs more outspoken women (that are on the right side, of course) to further our cause. Hang in there, sister.

You sure you don't want her "barefoot and pregnant"??? Or in the kitchen?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 05:27 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
To get pregnant she needs a hetero. You need not apply.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 08:14 pm
@Red cv,
Red;30671 wrote:
Socal, I don't own one single pair of sensible shoes. Red rubber boots, but no flats for this chick.

RED RUBBER BOOTS!! My, my... how the mind reels at the thought.
rugonnacry

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 04:08 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30127 wrote:
B's ? Would that be "***es"? It's a cinch, you hold women in such "high regard"...would that account for you spending so much time in the bathroom?

DERKA DERKA
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 05:28 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;30707 wrote:
RED RUBBER BOOTS!! My, my... how the mind reels at the thought.

Yep they are one hot set of red rubber boots, I've had them almost twenty years. I wanna be buried in them.

I thought Arron wasn't talking to us anymore?:dunno:
0 Replies