Can Muslims be good Americans?

Campbell34

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 12:06 pm
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;43473 wrote:
For it to be a hard truth, you need to supply me with a non-christian source of your claim. I have been to Jerusalem and this miracle was never shown to me. Please educate me more on the basis of reliable & impartial sources thay agree with your claim.

Well do you think CNN or ABC will be reporting on this? If you want the source of the prophecy, you have to go to the Old Testament where you will find the prophecy. Some Jews know about the prophecy, and so do the Moslems. Yet you will find more details on the web sites below.

messiah east gate
The EAST Gate In Alignment With Holy of Holies
Focus on Jerusalem~Eastern Gate in Prophecy

It is believed by both Religious Jews and Christians that when God returns to this world, this will be the very Gate He will enter on His way to the temple Mount.
Adam Bing

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 10:46 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;43478 wrote:
Well do you think CNN or ABC will be reporting on this? If you want the source of the prophecy, you have to go to the Old Testament where you will find the prophecy. Some Jews know about the prophecy, and so do the Moslems. Yet you will find more details on the web sites below.

messiah east gate
The EAST Gate In Alignment With Holy of Holies
Focus on Jerusalem~Eastern Gate in Prophecy

It is believed by both Religious Jews and Christians that when God returns to this world, this will be the very Gate He will enter on His way to the temple Mount.

Lets put this one to rest for now Mr.Campbell because I do not know how to satisfy you here and I cannot be satisfied unless there is thrid party verification of these claims. I'll look around and get back to you if I find something non-christian that makes you point.

You may rest assured that I will do as I say as I did the same for Sword of God. I immediately owned up when i could verify his claim from the Christian Science Monitor.

Regards
Braham
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 09:23 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43163 wrote:
92Bravo, I see you still hate America. Why haven't you moved to Iran yet?:banghead::afro::afro::afro::banghead:

[SIZE="4"]HA HA HA HA![/SIZE]

:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

I see when ever someone points out a fact to you, you accuse them of being unamerican!

You're pathetic!
Adam Bing

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 09:47 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;44857 wrote:
[SIZE="4"]HA HA HA HA![/SIZE]

:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

I see when ever someone points out a fact to you, you accuse them of being unamerican!

You're pathetic!

The only ones who are unamercian are the ones who do not subscribe to the creed of our founding fathers.

Actually, Pinochet would be very comfortable in Iran:
- They are monotheists. Believe fervently in the Abrahamic god of Pinochet.
- They hate atheists.
- They believe in the virgin birth (yes they do! Check out the Koran).
- They brook no dissent.
- They want to go out and :AR15firing: kill nonbelievers just like Pinochet.
- They do not believe in evolution - think Darwin is the devil reincarnate.

Hey Pinochet, that's home dude!
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 10:06 pm
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;44862 wrote:
The only ones who are unamercian are the ones who do not subscribe to the creed of our founding fathers.

What one's that? Deism?
Adam Bing

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 11:52 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;44869 wrote:
What one's that? Deism?

A sort of Deism. There were of course ardent christians too amongst the founding fathers - Patrick Henry for example - but even they were concerned that the church could overwhelm the State. Why because they have suffered severely in the various persecutions rampant in those days including that of the then Baptists.

However what matters is that the overwhelming majority of our founding fathers required the State to be secular. Belief, whatever it may be, was to be kept at home or in the church. It had no place in Government.

Because of his dislike for the church of england, George Washington refused to take Communion.

Jefferson took a blade to the bible and ripped off all references to any miracle associated with Jesus' life and that included the virgin birth, the ressurection, walking on water, the fish & loaves bit, Lazarus, ad nauseum. What was left was a moving account of a remarkable man named Jesus. That edited version became known as THE JEFFERSONIAN BIBLE and until recently was presented to every new Congressman on his/her election to office.

That then is the America that is under seige by crazies from all sides: Muslims and Christians. The monotheists are AS ONE in their hatred for the secular Jeffersonian Republic. It is an enemy to them both.

We need to protect it. We can begin by making our vote count.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 02:39 pm
@socalgolfguy,
Actually, the USA has become prosperous because of immigration, for example Sir Issac Newton, Einstein etc. were all immigrants and their discoveries where what has given the USA the level of prosperity enjoyed today.
So l think that anyone with a great education and lots of money and a "l love the USA" attitude should be allowed in, and under supervision for two years, so that they are contributing to society.
Actually, l've changed my mind...lock all the border entries and force a lock down of the entire country...
Mind you l am Canadian, and everyone knows we are superior...THE LOONEY RULES___HA_HA_HA!!!!!
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 04:49 pm
@Tulip cv,
Tulip;44935 wrote:
Actually, the USA has become prosperous because of immigration, for example Sir Issac Newton, Einstein etc. were all immigrants and their discoveries where what has given the USA the level of prosperity enjoyed today.
So l think that anyone with a great education and lots of money and a "l love the USA" attitude should be allowed in, and under supervision for two years, so that they are contributing to society.
Actually, l've changed my mind...lock all the border entries and force a lock down of the entire country...
Mind you l am Canadian, and everyone knows we are superior...THE LOONEY RULES___HA_HA_HA!!!!!

Canada is starting to look real good right about now, Americans are ******* crazy!
0 Replies