Thank you

Drakej

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 04:18 am
I would like to thank B and Silver for making this site available to us. I know that Brian is busy with a whole lot of other sites plus his career and I am sure Silver is in the same boat with his personal life. You guys in my opinion are doing a great job and being rather fair about every thing that is going on. Keep up the great work fellas and know that there are a group of us out here that appreciate all the hard work you put into this site.

(To any of you that disagree with what I have said, start your own thread. This is about thanking the owner and his right hand man for keeping this place going)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,007 • Replies: 7
No top replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 06:30 am
@Drakej,
Drakej;47902 wrote:
I would like to thank B and Silver for making this site available to us. I know that Brian is busy with a whole lot of other sites plus his career and I am sure Silver is in the same boat with his personal life. You guys in my opinion are doing a great job and being rather fair about every thing that is going on. Keep up the great work fellas and know that there are a group of us out here that appreciate all the hard work you put into this site.

(To any of you that disagree with what I have said, start your own thread. This is about thanking the owner and his right hand man for keeping this place going)

what a sook :wtf:
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 10:16 am
@Drakej,
It's a thankless job that's for sure. Your always getting it from both ends. Props for the effort.
Quote:
I think one is allowed to disagree without starting another thread, just ask fatal freedoms.
missdixy

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 10:37 am
@DurtySanches,
Awww yes, I want to thank them also Smile
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 11:56 am
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;47913 wrote:
It's a thankless job that's for sure. Your always getting it from both ends. Props for the effort.
I think one is allowed to disagree without starting another thread, just ask fatal freedoms.

lol Very Happy
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 04:58 pm
@Drakej,
I rest my case.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 05:47 pm
@Drakej,
This dang old place rocks.
0 Replies