Roman Catholic Bishop says: Just call God Allah

Drnaline

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 12:45 pm
@Silverchild79,
Hipocritical was the word i was thinking of, LOL.
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 05:51 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;31941 wrote:
Sure, every messenger from Allah had said exactly the same as what Jesus here said. Only if you worship Allah (God) according to His teachings sent through His messengers then you'd be saved.

[And Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in Me, does not believe in Me but in Him who sent Me. "He who sees Me sees the One who sent Me.] (John 12:44)

Jesus clearly tells us that without Him there is no life, and Jesus Christ was the only one who fulfilled the prophecies of the Old Testament. Every messenger? Jesus is the only messenger that can give you life eternal. And with out Jesus Christ, Allah cannot save you, because Jesus Christ is Gods only messenger that died for the sins of the world.
92b16vx

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 08:36 pm
@Silverchild79,
You religious fanatics comparing ethereal penis' are funny.
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 02:24 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;32003 wrote:
Nice way of not answering the question? I'll ask properly and lets see if i get an answer? Who wrote your Quran?

you of all people should know my answer, we already had this discussion before didnot we! , and then suddenly you stoped responding so i stoped posting about it.

about the question it self, i want to clarify something, when you say wrote are you talking about the source ? or simply the action of writing ?

based upon this i can answer because the answer is different for the two questions above, as you might have guessed already.Very Happy
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 02:34 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;32040 wrote:
Him and PW don't like to answer certain questions, i wonder why, LOL?

there isnot a question about the basics of Islam that i can not answer, mind you am not (Faqeeh) or what you call clerics , but regarding basics you can ask all you want, Drnaline its been some time since your last post, where have you been? welcome back anyway.

i have a question for you (as a welcome back gift Very Happy )

If christianity is the righteous way , why is it that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, and christianity comes at the end of the line?
is God been in a holiday and so the barbarics are ruling the world or what :wtf:
politically-wrong

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 02:39 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;32046 wrote:
Because their both from the same corner. People like them have alot of non answers because they are incapable of telling the truth. You can see from the responses they are only trying to redirect your thoughts. They will not answer questions that make them look foolish.

hey everyone does anybody know how to rewrite a writable cd?

i have this cd here that is just not gonna stop repeating over and over the same nonsense :wtf: , and its driving me nuts Very Happy .
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 08:49 am
@Silverchild79,
Only a fool keeps playing an errored cd and every time expects a different outcome? You have to agree to disagree.

I mean no offence, just making an observation.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 12:01 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;32040 wrote:
Him and PW don't like to answer certain questions, i wonder why, LOL?

I can not communicate with an arrogant ignorant person whose repeated question has been answered several times in this forum but he chooses to be Blind and deaf no matter what!

"Who Wrote the Holy Quran"

Authenticity of the Qur’an: Another Approach (By Dr. Gary Miller)

Now, Let me tell you how your fabricated bible describes you:

"For vain men would be wise, though man be born like a wild ass's colt." [Job 11:12].

"Humans and animals have the same destiny. One dies just like the other. All of them have the same breath of life. Humans have no advantage over animals. All of life is pointless." [Ecclesiastes 3:19].
SWORD of GOD

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 12:05 pm
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;31961 wrote:
New covenant, same God.

Stop drinking alcohol, it's damaging your brain.

So, your claimed god was barbaric then he changed his mind !!?
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 12:12 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;32095 wrote:
Jesus clearly tells us that without Him there is no life, and Jesus Christ was the only one who fulfilled the prophecies of the Old Testament. Every messenger? Jesus is the only messenger that can give you life eternal. And with out Jesus Christ, Allah cannot save you, because Jesus Christ is Gods only messenger that died for the sins of the world.

Here is the article in a jewish website stating and proving that Christians have indeed distorted and mistranslated the OT to satisfy their desires:

Why Don't Jews Believe In Jesus | The difference between Judaism and Christianity

Also, this from a Jewsih website discussing "Messiah : The Criteria"

Judge for yourself:

Did Jesus fulfill ALL these criteria?

The Jewish tradition of "The Messiah" has its foundation in numerous biblical references, and understands "The Messiah" to be a human being - without any overtone of deity or divinity - who will bring about certain changes in the world and fulfill certain criteria before he can be acknowledged as "The Messiah".

Here is the article "Was Jesus The Messiah?" Jews-Jesus -- Want to know if Jesus was the Jewish Messiah?
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 12:18 pm
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;32133 wrote:
there isnot a question about the basics of Islam that i can not answer, mind you am not (Faqeeh) or what you call clerics , but regarding basics you can ask all you want, Drnaline its been some time since your last post, where have you been? welcome back anyway.

i have a question for you (as a welcome back gift Very Happy )

If christianity is the righteous way , why is it that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, and christianity comes at the end of the line?
is God been in a holiday and so the barbarics are ruling the world or what :wtf:

Perfect example, you answered a question with a question, you slippery
b-stard. Just answer the question asked.
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 12:28 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;32202 wrote:
I can not communicate with an arrogant ignorant person whose repeated question has been answered several times in this forum but he chooses to be Blind and deaf no matter what!

Excuse me, sir, but the reason I asked the question is that I did not read the entire thread, my mistake. Still, my question was politely asked and yet you call me arrogant, ignorant, deaf and blind. Why?
Drnaline

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 02:40 pm
@Silverchild79,
Intolerance.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 05:07 pm
@Silverchild79,
What does it matter what you call your God?
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 07:13 pm
@Silverchild79,
All I want is to sword-fight Sword of God. I want cold-steel on cold-steel. He won't go there.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 07:14 pm
@markx15,
markx15;32309 wrote:
What does it matter what you call your God?

Language always matters. Besides, Muslims can't decide whether it's "Allah" or "Waaaaalllaaaaaaaah". I've heard them scream it both ways. Which is it?:FU1:
SWORD of GOD

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 08:02 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;32212 wrote:
Excuse me, sir, but the reason I asked the question is that I did not read the entire thread, my mistake. Still, my question was politely asked and yet you call me arrogant, ignorant, deaf and blind. Why?

Who told you that I was responding to you in that post !!?

I was responding to the repeated same question the arrogant admin Drnaline keep posting whenever he got no sensible answer to my posts. I have answered his same question several times and yet he keep asking it again and again!
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 08:21 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;32339 wrote:
All I want is to sword-fight Sword of God. I want cold-steel on cold-steel. He won't go there.

You remind me of Don Quijote, the fictional title character of Miguel de Cervantes' famous novel. Who left his town looking for adventure and glory and ended up fightting the wind mills. Eventually Quijote is brought down to reality and dies shortly thereafter!

Like Quijote, you seem can't distinguish between reality and the imagination.

Again, I advice you to stop drinking alcohol.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 08:46 pm
@Silverchild79,
Quote:
Language always matters.

Why? What language does your God speak?
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 08:59 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;32340 wrote:
Language always matters. Besides, Muslims can't decide whether it's "Allah" or "Waaaaalllaaaaaaaah". I've heard them scream it both ways. Which is it?:FU1:

"Allah" is the name of the Creator

"Waa Allah" = I swear by Allah (in arabic).

You got it!?
0 Replies