Roman Catholic Bishop says: Just call God Allah

politically-wrong

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 07:16 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;31689 wrote:
They are not the same. (I am not a conforming religious person)

Also to address the statement made about Mulisms killing their female family members for leaving the religion or marrying outside the (family) that is very true. The part about it happening in a civilized country is just silly. There is a murder in the US every 4 seconds, for less than a few bucks in a womans purse, these people that live in our civilized world don't think as we do. That is exactly why we are so different from each other, they do not have the same human rights beliefs that Western World people have. It has nothing to do with what country they live in, they will be uncivililzed with human rights where ever they live. If they get caught in our country, they will go to prison. In their country the will be rewarded for it by the "Almighty Allah". That doesn't sound like the same "God" to me.

so the women murdered for a few bucks in their purse was muslim doing's? how can u say that? you donot have human rights miss, if so then why do scholars saying the holocaust never happened are jailed? isnot freedom of speech a human right? what about respectable muslims being pulled in airport and subjected to humilating treatment , is that human rights? what about guantanamo and what happens inside it is that human rights? what about Osama Alhaj (a sudanese citizen) who was arrested while doing his job as a reporter for aljazeera tv and been in guantanamo for years now without even a court, is that human rights? shall i mention some more ?

Quote:
In their country the will be rewarded for it by the "Almighty Allah". That doesn't sound like the same "God" to me

sorry but you are just like a writable cd , once something is stored in it it can never be changed, people who commit murders whether honor or whatever are jailed in my country who gave you any other impression, Islam does not allow you to kill a muslim (regardless of gender) unless he leaves Islam there is no any other reason , if a person kills his sister for example because she commited what he thinks she deserves to die for, its not Islams fault if he does it, Islam does not tolerate it, i wish i can rewrite a writable cd :dunno:
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 10:11 am
@STNGfan,
STNGfan;31564 wrote:
No only a muslim would kill them for being an apostate and even though it says in the koran to kill them most muslim will just treat them like dirt and outcast them.

A daughter of a muslim family converted to christianity and her father killed her mother for it. Because the mother was responsible for raising the child it was were faulty rearing that caused it and so the father put the mother to death.

In london several instances of honor killings are happening within the muslim community where the female daughter will date outside her faith and is murdered by her family members.

These are recent events in civilized countries. Makes one wonder...

Yeah....I should have greased them. They were bad neighbors -- dirty, drunk most of the time, filthy rich, crazy. We hated them, had the firepower, but wanted to graduate from college more than going to prison. :rocketwhore:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 10:52 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;31206 wrote:
He will always be God to me.

Thank you.

That was a typical fear based comment of appeasement by a weak livered leftist, pacifist who would rather be led to slaughter than fight.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 12:53 pm
@Silverchild79,
Agreed!
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 12:56 pm
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;31701 wrote:
so the women murdered for a few bucks in their purse was muslim doing's? how can u say that? you donot have human rights miss, if so then why do scholars saying the holocaust never happened are jailed? isnot freedom of speech a human right? what about respectable muslims being pulled in airport and subjected to humilating treatment , is that human rights? what about guantanamo and what happens inside it is that human rights? what about Osama Alhaj (a sudanese citizen) who was arrested while doing his job as a reporter for aljazeera tv and been in guantanamo for years now without even a court, is that human rights? shall i mention some more ?

What? Thats not what I said, read it carefully, I said there is a murder every 4 seconds, not that a muslim murders someone every four seconds, you said that, are a little paranoid maybe? I was defending civilized nations about their muslim population being their normal selves under western rule, doesn't fly man! If a muslim living in Germany chooses to live as the Germans do she has the right to be protected from her pycho family trying to sew up her vagina or kill her for marring a German man. That is not human rights, you have those set aside for your men folk, a women is a second class citizen.
Yes I do believe in Profiling, how the hell else are we going to find out who is the terrorist and who isn't. If we are looking for a man with a turban on you don't start by looking up grandmas a$$ in the airport. That is a waste of time.

sorry but you are just like a writable cd , once something is stored in it it can never be changed, people who commit murders whether honor or whatever are jailed in my country who gave you any other impression, Islam does not allow you to kill a muslim (regardless of gender) unless he leaves Islam there is no any other reason , if a person kills his sister for example because she commited what he thinks she deserves to die for, its not Islams fault if he does it, Islam does not tolerate it, i wish i can rewrite a writable cd :dunno:

What? Thats not what I said, read it carefully, I said there is a murder every 4 seconds, not that a muslim murders someone every four seconds, you said that, are a little paranoid maybe?
I was defending civilized nations about their muslim population being their normal selves under western rule, doesn't fly man! If a muslim living in Germany chooses to live as the Germans do she has the right to be protected from her pycho family trying to sew up her vagina or kill her for marring a German man. That is not human rights, you have those set aside for your men folk, a woman is a second class citizen.

Yes I do believe in Profiling, how the hell else are we going to find out who is the terrorist and who isn't. If we are looking for a man with a turban on you don't start by looking up grandmas a$$ in the airport. That is a waste of time.

Islam does not allow you to kill a muslim (regardless of gender) unless he leaves Islam there is no any other reason
Lets talk about these statements here;

It is these types of statements that make people in America worry about the people of Islamic faith, You can not kill another muslim but you can kill a Christian and be rewarded! If you leave Islam it is punishable by death, "LET FREEDOM RING" sounds like a civilized nation to me!!! Where do I sign - up?

As for a rewritable CD, I think you should expand your mind and try new things, maybe take your woman or is it women... out for a stroll and let them walk in front of you on the street in Sudan with their hair showing and let some tourist take pictures of your her or them.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 02:29 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;31771 wrote:

Islam does not allow you to kill a muslim (regardless of gender) unless he leaves Islam there is no any other reason

I challenge you to bring proofs from either from the Quran or authentic hadeeth to support your out of context claim! Otherwise I will consider you either ignorant or just a deceiver trying to spread hate.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 02:39 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;31783 wrote:
I challenge you to bring proofs from either from the Quran or authentic hadeeth to support your out of context claim! Otherwise I will consider you either ignorant or just a deceiver trying to spread hate.

Well.....how about the obvious -- that is, the ease with which Muslims kill and torture each other, over anything and everything? If you can get stoned to death or get your tongue sliced out of your pie-hole, or your limbs chopped off for not growing a beard, or for letting your female ankles show in public, why not DEATH for abandoning Islam? Yeah.....if you can get your head lopped off for simply offending any one of the zillions of deranged clerics roaming Muslim society, I'd imagine getting killed, incinerated, torn to bits, and then fed to starving rats for changing your religion would be a shoe-in. :headbang:
Drnaline

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 02:40 pm
@Silverchild79,
She was quoting politically-wrong.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 03:34 pm
@Silverchild79,
To: Sword of God -
I assume that you are a peaceful and loving person. Do you speak up against the vile radical element that tortures and kills innocents in the name of Allah?
SWORD of GOD

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 05:24 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;31784 wrote:
Well.....how about the obvious -- that is, the ease with which Muslims kill and torture each other, over anything and everything? If you can get stoned to death or get your tongue sliced out of your pie-hole, or your limbs chopped off for not growing a beard, or for letting your female ankles show in public, why not for abandoning Islam? Yeah.....if you can get your head lopped off for simply offending any one of the zillions of deranged clerics roaming Muslim society, I'd imagine getting killed, incinerated, torn to bits, and then fed to starving rats for changing your religion would be a shoe-in. :headbang:

Any Religion when debated is criticized using the teachings outlined in its sacred book(s) not by picking lies from anti-Islam media (Fox News, CNN, etc..) or anti-Islam websites!

You don't want me to flood this thread with documented quoted passages from your own man-made bible proving how the bible is full of horrible terrorism and killing teachings even killing babies! Do you want me here to make a documented comparison between the Noble Quran and your own Bible on any issue you want !? Only I will use exact Quranic and biblical quotations.

To show how hypocritical you are with a dark heart full of hate, and how you are not trusting the teachings of Jesus who told you to love even your enemies I am quoting here what you have just wrote above about Muslims (http://www.conflictingviews.com/t1766-3/#post31742):

Pinochet73;31784 wrote:
Yeah....I should have greased them. They were bad neighbors -- dirty, drunk most of the time, filthy rich, crazy. We hated them, had the firepower, but wanted to graduate from college more than going to prison.
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 05:29 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;31792 wrote:
To: Sword of God -
I assume that you are a peaceful and loving person. Do you speak up against the vile radical element that tortures and kills innocents in the name of Allah?

First prove to me without any doubt that what you claim were done by Muslims. Your sources are from anti-Islam media sources like FOX NEWS and CNN or from anti-Islam websites.

But I can prove to you that Christian American/Europeian and Jewish Israelies armies have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people including children and they still continue to commit their war crimes till now.
Red cv

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 06:53 pm
@SWORD of GOD,

Okay I'm up for the challenge since I've read the Satanic Versus (Koran) myself. For those with a short attention span please take the time to read these versus from the Koran, and decide for yourself is this not a religion that preaches pure hatred against us infidels and Jews.

From the Koran: Hatred and Hell

Question:
Does Islam teach hatred of non-believers?

Summary Answer:
There is no place in the Qur'an where Muhammad commands Muslims to love people of other religions. By contrast there are at least three dozen verses that tell Muslims to fight against non-Muslims and about 500 that speak of their place in Hell. They are from each period in Muhammad's life, scattered across 87 of the Qur'an's 114 chapters.

To put this in perspective, nearly one out of twelve verses in the Qur'an says that Allah hates non-Muslims to the extent that he will torment them for eternity in horrible ways. The Suras that make reference to this comprise about 95% of the Qur'an's total volume. If Allah creates infidels merely to fuel the fires of Hell, then there is little reason for Muslims to believe that such lives are of any worth in this world either.

The Qur'an:
As mentioned, there are nearly 500 verses from 87 Suras that speak of Hell. This is just a sample:

Sura (40:71-72) - When the fetters and the chains shall be on their necks; they shall be dragged Into boiling water, then in the fire shall they be burned

Sura (22:19-21) - But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads; Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron

Sura (4:56) - Those who disbelieve Our revelations, We shall expose them to the Fire. As often as their skins are consumed We shall exchange them for fresh skins that they may taste the torment Lo! Allah is ever Mighty, Wise

Sura (56:92-94) - But if he is of the rejecters, the erring, then the welcome will be boiling water and roasting at hell-fire

As to what regard Muslims are to show for those who don't believe, the Qur'an says to be ruthless toward them, since they are going to Hell anyway:

Sura (9:73) - O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination

Sura (66:9) - O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey's end.

Sura (8:55) - Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve

Sura (9:30) - And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah... Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they!

Sura (4:52) - Those (Christians) are they whom Allah hath cursed...

Sura (4:47) - O you (Jews) who have been given the Book! believe that which We have revealed, verifying what you have, before We alter faces then turn them on their backs, or curse them as We cursed the violaters of the Sabbath, and the command of Allah shall be executed.

Sura (5:59-60) - This verse begets the infamous belief on the part of some Muslims that Jews are descended from swine and apes, since it says that wicked Jews (at least) were transformed by Allah in the past. (See also 2:64)

The Qur'an also contains dozens of verses that specifically describe Jews in the ugliest, most hateful terms. These parts of the Qur'an are indistinguishable from hate literature.

From the Hadith:

There are hundreds of verses from the traditions that speak of violence and hatred against non-Muslims, particularly Allah's intense dislike, manifested by his plans to physically torture them for eternity.

Bukhari (54:487) - Someone asked, "O Allah's Apostle This (ordinary) fire would have been sufficient (to torture the unbelievers)," Allah's Apostle said, "The (Hell) Fire has 69 parts more than the ordinary (worldly) fire, each part is as hot as this (worldly) fire." In other words, ordinary fire isn't hot enough to torture non-Muslims. Therefore the fire in Hell is 69 times hotter.

Bukhari (2:28) - Women comprise the majority of Hell's occupants. (A weak Hadith, Kanz al-`ummal, 22:10, even suggests that 99% of women go to Hell).

Muslim (40:6831) - Non-Muslims in Hell will be given thick skin so as to prolong their agony (before they are given fresh skin for a new round of torture - Sura 4:56).

Bukhari (59:727) - Allah's Apostle [said]... "Allah's curse be on the Jews and the Christians" This was spoken on Muhammad's death bed, and was one of the last things that he ever said.

Ishaq 240 - "The Jews are a nation of liars.... The Jews are a treacherous, lying, and evil people"

Additional Notes: Not feeling the love of this peaceful religion? I wonder why when it preaches this kind of hatred and it's legal in the US.

So in summary this religion was a man made religion from a man who had sex with children. He also had terrible seizures in a cave and that's when voices in his head would tell him what to write that is what is preached as Islam. Today we'd call it a mental health issue and give the poor sod drugs to stop the voices. Sadly millions follow a belief created by a man who was mentally ill and we wonder why they strap bombs on their children.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 06:58 pm
@Silverchild79,
Sword,

All I know is what I've learned, seen, and heard, over the last 50 years. Nothing along those lines concernng Islam has been very positive. Nothing. You'll have to show me something before I can change my mind. What can the Muslim world show the West right now that might serve that purpose?
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 08:36 pm
@Red cv,
Red;31829 wrote:
Okay I'm up for the challenge since I've read the Satanic Versus (Koran) myself. For those with a short attention span please take the time to read these versus from the Koran, and decide for yourself is this not a religion that preaches pure hatred against us infidels and Jews.
.[/COLOR]

Now you have to be ready for the challenge. You have lied and tried to decieve the readers that you have "yourself" read the Noble Quran "yourself" and accordingly you picked those verses (out of context as usaul) yourself!

Now let me expose your deception and big LIE and expose your ignorance not even in Quran but first of all in your man-made bbile. It's funny that you flunk in the very simple test in your man-made bible and then you claim you have knowledge in the Noble Quran !! Just funny.

You have done nothing but you just copied and pasted the whole article from the following anti-Islam hate website which is full of lies and deception: This is the website TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Hatred and Hell

Then, you should have noticed that We Muslims do not have anything to hide about our Religion. I have posted a thread entitled " The Journey into the Hereafter: Life After Death" in this forum (check it where I have posted several Quranic verses about how Allah (God) will punish and torture the disbelievers in the hearafter http://www.conflictingviews.com/t1648/). So That part I have already posted it myself.

Regarding the order to fight the non-believers, sure what do you expect when those non-believers fight Muslims and try to prevent the message of Truth to be conveyed to the people peacefully!!!? Do you want Allah to order Muslims to let their enemies to slutter them and kill Muslims without fighting back !!!

Most of those verses you just copied and pasted blindly were taken out of their context. You need to read the Quran yourself then come with knoweldge and post your accusations.

Islam is the religion of JUST. I can show you here few examples about the Justice in Quran and Islam:

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. (The Noble Quran, 2:190)"

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). (The Noble Quran, 8:61)"

"If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds. (The Noble Quran, 5:28)"

"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (The Noble Quran, 60:8)"

"And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for God. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers. (The Noble Quran 2:193)"

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)"

"Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them). (The Noble Quran, 15:2-3)"

"Say, 'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it):......(The Noble Quran, 18:29)"

"If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! wilt thou then COMPEL mankind, against their will, to believe! (The Noble Quran, 10:99)"

"Say: 'Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger: but if ye turn away, he is only responsible for the duty placed on him and ye for that placed on you. If ye obey him, ye shall be on right guidance. The Messenger's duty is only to preach the clear (Message). (The Noble Quran, 24:54)"

"Say : O ye that reject Faith! I worship not that which ye worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. To you be your Way, and to me mine. (The Noble Quran, 109:1-6)"

Allah Almighty loves those who restrain anger: "Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity, or in adversity; who restrain anger, and pardon (all) men; for Allah loves those who do good. (The Noble Quran, 3:134)"

Noble Verse 42:40The Noble Quran 5:32]

The so-called "Jihad" Noble Verses came for specific times and places. They don't apply for all times and everybody! I can't slay you, a non-Muslim, just because you're not a Muslim. The pagan Arabs were very hostile people and only knew the sword as an answer. Many wars were imposed upon the Muslims, and thus, it is only normal and natural to find Noble Verses that deal with these specific hostile situations. But the Ultimate and Overall Message of the Noble Quran is PEACE, as clearly proven in the Noble Verses above.

Narrated Aisha: "Whenever the Prophet was given an option between two things, he used to select the easier of the tow as long as it was not sinful; but if it was sinful, he would remain far from it. By Allah, he never took revenge for himself concerning any matter that was presented to him, but when Allah's Limits were transgressed, he would take revenge for Allah's Sake. (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Limits and Punishments set by Allah (Hudood), Volume 8, Book 81, Number 777)"

The Prophet (PBUH) said, "When Allah had finished His creation, He wrote over his Throne: 'My Mercy preceded My Anger.'
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 10:38 pm
@Red cv,
Red;31829 wrote:

Here, I post only few passages of many from your man-made fabricated bible where no sensible person can ever imagine that they really could have been inspired by God:

Numbers 31:17-18 "Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

Samuel 15:3 “Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass”

Psalm 137:9 O the happiness of him who doth seize, And hath dashed thy sucklings on the rock! (A praise for dashing little children against rocks as a form of revenge)

Exo 32:27 And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.

Deuteronomy 7:12 God ordered the Israelites to kill all the people of seven nations. He even adds, “show no mercy unto them”.

(Isaiah:13:16)-(Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.)

We find it to be absolutely ridiculous that the bible feeds us all kinds of lies and contradictions about "love your enemy", and yet, we see mass slaughter of suckling infants and innocent boys, girls, unarmed men, women (old and young).

I challenge any Jew or Christian to produce ONE, JUST ONE Noble Verse from the Muslims' Noble Quran that condones killing of innocent children, women or even hostile enemy men who drop their weapons before Muslims (surrender).
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 12:55 am
@SWORD of GOD,

i can bring you proof if you want, but before that answer me, what does Islam say about those who leaves Islam?
92b16vx

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 01:42 am
@Silverchild79,
Kill the Koran
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 07:49 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;31771 wrote:
What? Thats not what I said, read it carefully, I said there is a murder every 4 seconds, not that a muslim murders someone every four seconds, you said that, are a little paranoid maybe?
I was defending civilized nations about their muslim population being their normal selves under western rule, doesn't fly man! If a muslim living in Germany chooses to live as the Germans do she has the right to be protected from her pycho family trying to sew up her vagina or kill her for marring a German man. That is not human rights, you have those set aside for your men folk, a woman is a second class citizen.

It is these types of statements that make people in America worry about the people of Islamic faith, You can not kill another muslim but you can kill a Christian and be rewarded! If you leave Islam it is punishable by death, "LET FREEDOM RING" sounds like a civilized nation to me!!! Where do I sign - up?

As for a rewritable CD, I think you should expand your mind and try new things, maybe take your woman or is it women... out for a stroll and let them walk in front of you on the street in Sudan with their hair showing and let some tourist take pictures of your her or them.

Quote:
Thats not what I said, read it carefully, I said there is a murder every 4 seconds, not that a muslim murders someone every four seconds, you said that, are a little paranoid maybe?

thanks thats what i wanted you to clarify thats all.

Quote:
If a muslim living in Germany chooses to live as the Germans do she has the right to be protected from her pycho family trying to sew up her vagina or kill her for marring a German man

well here comes up some differences of culture and religion,
1- in our society the family rules over the state, the state can not decide over the family, for something to do with one of its members .
2- and about sewing up vagina's, again thats a cultural practice not religious, i would be glad if the UN makes a resolution forbidding this practice and forces all nations to abide by it.
3- If she wants to marry a german, so be it, but In Islam she has to marry a muslim, if he was german or otherwise doesnot matter.

Quote:
That is not human rights, you have those set aside for your men folk, a woman is a second class citizen.

you know iam tired of answering these alligations, will not anymore, its useless, one can not rewrite a writable cd Razz

Quote:

No you dont believe in profiling :wtf: , you just dont give a damn about human rights when it comes to muslims.

Quote:
It is these types of statements that make people in America worry about the people of Islamic faith

:wtf: when did that happen? , people of america worry about the people of Islamic faith?!! oh iam sorry you were actually joking, loooolz i get it now.

get serious will ya.

Quote:
You can not kill another muslim but you can kill a Christian and be rewarded!

Iam sorry but i missed the part where you became an authority on Islamic studies !! dont make statements like this one , it reduces credibility tremendously, you dont know my religion more than me, show me where it says kill christians and get rewarded, but ofcourse you can not help it, you are just a CD that cannot change the info stored.

Quote:
If you leave Islam it is punishable by death

well its non of your business isnot it, let us worry about that, if you dont like that about Islam then dont become one.

Quote:
maybe take your woman or is it women... out for a stroll and let them walk in front of you on the street in Sudan with their hair showing and let some tourist take pictures of your her or them

its woman , secodly we go out every friday evening and when ever we get enough time, we both like to walk beside each other on the beach, and i never asked her to cover her hair, change that dress, or anything like that, she chooses to do so by free will if i expressed displeasure (we love each other u know), and i always try to follow suit when she expresses displeasure at something, about tourists taking pictures of her i would not let any of them near her (she is stunning and men can not help staring i can live with that, but pictures !! no way) , i dont trust their mentality, and that has nothing to do with anything, its pointless, we share a very understanding relationship, i can not imagine my self marrying anyother women beside her, because they have and will all pale in comparison, she enjoys an amount of respect and truthfullness from me that no western women ever did from any man.
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 09:01 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;31844 wrote:
i can bring you proof if you want, but before that answer me, what does Islam say about those who leaves Islam?

Yes, in Islam anyone who leaves Islam can be punished by killing him but that is done under the Islamic State rule only and under restricted conditions.

Bring your proofs so we can discuss them and I will discuss the issue of the punishment of those who leave Islam. We hide nothing in our religion and we're proud of it because it the TRUTH, the only true religion from the Creator.

Be careful that according to the Bible, You must Kill those who reject the God of Israel as this teaching is emphasized in the Bible but those ignorant Jews and christians do not read their bible or try to deny it (or hide it). I will show you those biblical passages when you bring your proofs.
Volunteer

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 09:17 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;31876 wrote:
Yes, in Islam anyone who leaves Islam can be punished by killing him but that is done under the Islamic State rule only and under restricted conditions.

Bring your proofs so we can discuss them and I will discuss the issue of the punishment of those who leave Islam. We hide nothing in our religion and we're proud of it because it the TRUTH, the only true religion from the Creator.

Be careful that according to the Bible, You must Kill those who leave the Religion or EVEN REJECT IT as this teaching is emphasized in the Bible but those ignorant Jews and christians do not read their bible or try to deny it (or hide it). I will show you those biblical passages when you bring your proofs.

Well, Sword, you better hope Christians and Jews don't interpret the Bible as you do. If they do and when you and your ilk succeed in another major attack, our (western or non-islamic civilization's) diversity will do you in.

We have sooo many atheists, humanists, new agers, and just downright heretical Christians who believe what they want to believe and do not believe in forgiveness or turning the other check. New agers believe the eastern religions that teach everything is everything so nothing is valuable or owned by anyone. In fact most believe in doing unto others before they can do unto you. Oh, I forgot to mention the Muslims in our countries who have grown fond of their luxury and priviledge.

OK back to what may do you in if/when your ilk succeed in another attack. In the 70s, when the first oil crisis raised its head, there were many, many cries of nuke em (the rag heads) till they glow (not just glow in the dark). That was over oil and the price of oil. Those aren't Christian sentiments.

The arab oil cartel flexed its muscle a bit too vigorously. I believe, based on our more diverse societies, this sentiment will result in more than just talk the next time. The options we had in the 70s were more varied and numerous than now. Now, we have a greater proliferation of threats we are unprepared for. This will narrow the options our "leadership" can use to address the threat(s). In other words, be careful what you pray for.
0 Replies