• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,209 • Replies: 18
No top replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 12:44 am
@Silverchild79,
Money knows how to make money, that's for sure.
0 Replies

missdixy

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 10:38 am
@Silverchild79,
None of our 7-elevens here did that. Sad Blahhhh
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 10:41 am
@Silverchild79,
I havent seen a 7 eleven in years
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 11:06 am
@Silverchild79,
There is at least 1 in San Antonio, road trip?
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2007 06:58 am
@Silverchild79,
In Colorado, where I grew up for the most part, we had 711s, all over the place. They took on their own collective culture, if you will -- bums hanging around outside, druggies running the place, cops nearby, waiting to bust somebody, etc., etc. I got stopped once myself, after the stoned clerk saw my hunting knife on my belt, through the opening in my long, winter jacket. He told the cops outside I was carrying a gun, and they jumped me. We'd been hiking all day in the nearby bluffs, which explained the knife. It was freezing, which explained the heavy jacket. Cops chewed me out, claiming I was packing a concealed weapon. Thank gosh, we don't have 711s in southeastern Texas. :headbang:
missdixy

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 09:08 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;25317 wrote:
In Colorado, where I grew up for the most part, we had 711s, all over the place. They took on their own collective culture, if you will -- bums hanging around outside, druggies running the place, cops nearby, waiting to bust somebody, etc., etc. I got stopped once myself, after the stoned clerk saw my hunting knife on my belt, through the opening in my long, winter jacket. He told the cops outside I was carrying a gun, and they jumped me. We'd been hiking all day in the nearby bluffs, which explained the knife. It was freezing, which explained the heavy jacket. Cops chewed me out, claiming I was packing a concealed weapon. Thank gosh, we don't have 711s in southeastern Texas. :headbang:

Lol oh Pino!
7-11's here are my heaven. I don't know what I'd do without my weekly slurpie yummm
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 09:28 am
@missdixy,
missdixy;25660 wrote:
Lol oh Pino!
7-11's here are my heaven. I don't know what I'd do without my weekly slurpie yummm

Just one a week? Good discipline. Very good. Yeah....walking to 711s when I was your age was what we considered a big night out. The nearest one was something like three or five miles away, so we'd walk and conspire to overthrow the world. When we got there, we'd buy soda and canybars, and stand around outside watching the freaks and cops go at it. When we went to CO last month, my son and I stayed on South Nevada Avenue, an infamous, renegade part of town. We went to the same 711 every night to buy ice-cream. The scene was exactly the same as it was back in the dang old, good old day. And yes....the cashier (same dude every night for a week) looked stoned off his duff. Ha.:afro: Laughing :006:
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 09:32 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;25255 wrote:
There is at least 1 in San Antonio, road trip?

I've never seen one down here. San Antonio is more southern than western, culturally, and I don't recall ever seeing 711s in the deep South, where I lived before we moved to Texas.:dunno:
0 Replies

missdixy

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 11:39 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;25668 wrote:
Just one a week? Good discipline. Very good. Yeah....walking to 711s when I was your age was what we considered a big night out. The nearest one was something like three or five miles away, so we'd walk and conspire to overthrow the world. When we got there, we'd buy soda and canybars, and stand around outside watching the freaks and cops go at it. When we went to CO last month, my son and I stayed on South Nevada Avenue, an infamous, renegade part of town. We went to the same 711 every night to buy ice-cream. The scene was exactly the same as it was back in the dang old, good old day. And yes....the cashier (same dude every night for a week) looked stoned off his duff. Ha.:afro: Laughing :006:

Lol wow. No freaks at the 7-11's here, at least, not more than at any other gas station.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 09:20 pm
@Silverchild79,
So.....what's El Paso like? Chilled out?
missdixy

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 09:58 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;25820 wrote:
So.....what's El Paso like? Chilled out?

Lol. I wish.
It's way too hot here for human life.
But I'm leaving to Missouri this Saturday, for a week! Smile Smile Smile !!!!!
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 10:59 am
@missdixy,
missdixy;25857 wrote:
Lol. I wish.
It's way too hot here for human life.
But I'm leaving to Missouri this Saturday, for a week! Smile Smile Smile !!!!!

Cool. I love the desert, and border towns. I see you dug out the trenchcoat. Great pic. What's in Missouri? Just curious. :headbang:
missdixy

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 04:02 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;25870 wrote:
Cool. I love the desert, and border towns. I see you dug out the trenchcoat. Great pic. What's in Missouri? Just curious. :headbang:

Gracias Pino!
Love my trenchcoat:x
Though don't get to use it much....but...soon!
Heh.
And as for what's in Missouri: the boyfriend. :lame: :whistling: Very Happy

...and just for kicks: :elefant:

hehhe
Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 10:32 pm
@Silverchild79,
Hope the flooding is over and the water has receded, Dixy.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 05:55 am
@missdixy,
missdixy;25942 wrote:
Gracias Pino!
Love my trenchcoat:x
Though don't get to use it much....but...soon!
Heh.
And as for what's in Missouri: the boyfriend. :lame: :whistling: Very Happy

...and just for kicks: :elefant:

hehhe

Army dude at Leonard Wood?
:headbang:
missdixy

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 09:36 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;26056 wrote:
Army dude at Leonard Wood?
:headbang: