Sex offender caught with 15 year old in bed

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 05:47 pm
just more proof you can't reform a pervert

FOXNews.com - Sex Offender Arrested After Florida Cops Find 15-Year-Old Girl in His Bed - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,021 • Replies: 47
No top replies

Red cv

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 06:54 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silver there is no cure for pedophilia, at best the doctors can try and reprogram them but that doesn't work unless they are castrated. The legal system doesn't take this issue seriously enough, no doubt this man whooed this young lass with promises of everylasting devotion and love. I can only shake my head that these men have found the perfect venue for their perversion-the internet.
rugonnacry

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 07:00 pm
@Red cv,
Red;24635 wrote:
Silver there is no cure for pedophilia, at best the doctors can try and reprogram them but that doesn't work unless they are castrated. The legal system doesn't take this issue seriously enough, no doubt this man whooed this young lass with promises of everylasting devotion and love. I can only shake my head that these men have found the perfect venue for their perversion-the internet.

A 15 year old teeny bopper is NEVER just a slut.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 12:50 pm
@Silverchild79,
If it is universally agreed that there is no cure and incarceration for life seems unlikely, why not just lobotomize them..?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 07:22 pm
@Silverchild79,
Not trying to be a scalawag, here, but.......

there are many, many 15-year-old girls who don't look 15, at all. No, I'm not a pervert, and no, I'm not supporting perversion. BUT, in all truth, I must say I have seen many 15-year-old-girls who could easily pass for 18 and above. It happens. It's life. It conceivably could be a problem, if an adult dude didn't bother to ask or look at some form of ID when out partying. I have known some girls UNDER 15, who had babies, and absolutely did not look a day younger than 20. Again, if we're talking about perverts, then that's different. Just wanted to point out some street realities, das all. I ain't no dagum pervert. Don't ferget dat.

* Something tells me this is not going to be a popular post. Sorry.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 06:53 am
@Silverchild79,
Pino... You're not a scalawag for pointing out the obvious.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 09:50 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;24766 wrote:
Pino... You're not a scalawag for pointing out the obvious.

Thanks, Hoss. You're the man.:headbang:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 10:29 am
@Silverchild79,
Let's see....a high school teacher checking out 15 year olds....hmmm...
YOU DA MAN!
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 05:50 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;24795 wrote:
Let's see....a high school teacher checking out 15 year olds....hmmm...
YOU DA MAN!

Hold on now!!!!!!! That's not what I meant. PLEASE, HEAR ME RIGHT. I was just making an obvious point. Besides, the truth is, given the way many, many high school girls dress, I'd be a total liar if I told you otherwise. It's more obvious than the sky, or sun, or moon, or anything else right in the middle of reality. That doesn't mean I lust after anyone or have entertained dirty thoughts. I'm their teacher, not predator. They're my flock. AND......I'M NO CLINTON.:headbang:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 05:54 pm
@Silverchild79,
Yeah and if your a female teacher you pretty much walk free.
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 06:35 pm
@Silverchild79,
Pino and DR -

Excellent points both - more proof of the double standards that exist today.

'chet73 - your were too obvious. I was just funnin'. I was single when my youngest daughter was 15-16 and some of her friends were extremely hot, for their age... Being the good dad, I did all I could to protect them from themselves as much as anything else.
rugonnacry

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 07:00 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;24843 wrote:
Yeah and if your a female teacher you pretty much walk free.

Unless there is more than just local media coverage. Last two big profile cases the woman went to jail.. The first one as you may have recalled was released recently and MARRIED the kid she was thrown in jail for (He was of course legal by then).

Back to the point of teacher- student. A techer knows how old the student is, thus it is wrong.

If Teacher is in a br, and s 16 year old with fake ID comes in is it still wrong? He doesnt know how old she is.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 08:34 pm
@Silverchild79,
Seriously, any teacher who even thinks about having sex with a student is obligated to immediately quit or commit suicide.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 08:35 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;24848 wrote:
Pino and DR -

Excellent points both - more proof of the double standards that exist today.

'chet73 - your were too obvious. I was just funnin'. I was single when my youngest daughter was 15-16 and some of her friends were extremely hot, for their age... Being the good dad, I did all I could to protect them from themselves as much as anything else.

Thanks. I knew you were. Very Happy
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 11:37 am
@Red cv,
Red;24635 wrote:
Silver there is no cure for pedophilia

I found one

http://aethlos.com/subhuman-primates/uploaded_images/noose-765301.jpg
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 02:21 pm
@Silverchild79,
Great call, Silver. One of your best.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 05:34 pm
@Silverchild79,
it's the chicken.

we didn't have the steriod induced chickens when i was 15. girls are maturing faster than ever.

and i blame the chicken.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 05:43 pm
@Silverchild79,
or milk with Growth Hormone
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 07:47 pm
@Silverchild79,
Wish the milk had penis enlargement hormones in it. (looks down in shame)
Silverchild79

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 09:16 pm
@Silverchild79,
elect me president and then sleep with a 15 year old

I promise you'll be well hung ;-)
0 Replies