Is Rosie Raising her Daughter for Jihad? LOL

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 05:28 pm
FOXNews.com - Rosie O'Donnell Posts Photo, Video of 4-year-Old Daughter Dressed as Guerrilla Fighter With Bullet Bandolero - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

there's no "insanity" subforum so this goes here
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,353 • Replies: 11
No top replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 06:10 pm
@Silverchild79,
Just for the record, I hate Rosie, and have since her lame show first air back in the day. But IMO this is blown way out of proportion. I don't know where the guerrilla fighter comes from, snce she is wearing the latest in digital camo, which is distinctly US military.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 06:15 pm
@Silverchild79,
she's also the child of a celebrity so it's not like Rosie is gonna dress her in second hand clothing

but if your gonna make a radical political statement keep your ******* toddlers out of it I say
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 07:21 am
@Silverchild79,
And yet you find this there too, conflicting?

http://www.rosie.com/blog/files/uploads/peace_red.jpg
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 08:55 am
@Silverchild79,
Here's an SAT statement for you

Rosie is to Politics what Michael Jackson is to child care

B16 your statement is intellectually offensive, to try and confuse people as to Rosie's intent by saying "well it wasn't bad because it's historically inaccurate" you have offended my intelligence.

Of course it's inaccurate, anybody who's heard Rosie talk politics and war knows she doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground. This is a cry for attention by a sick woman who lost her soapbox, period.
92b16vx

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 09:16 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;23857 wrote:

B16 your statement is intellectually offensive, to try and confuse people as to Rosie's intent by saying "well it wasn't bad because it's historically inaccurate" you have offended my intelligence.

Of course it's inaccurate, anybody who's heard Rosie talk politics and war knows she doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground. This is a cry for attention by a sick woman who lost her soapbox, period.

What's intellctually offensive is that it has been deemed a guerrilla uniform, and I have read, to include the title of this thread, that it is a simulation of her daughter as a jihadist, which is clearly is not. There's no indication that she is trying to raise her daughter, or portray her as an islamofascist militant, yet people that hate her because of her ignorance, stoop to her level in slanting.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 09:40 am
@Silverchild79,
I don't suppose you noticed the LOL at the end of the thread title?

But what does a Guerrilla fighter look like (stereotypically)

bandanna
bandoleer
stolen military combat uniform

by god it's an exact match! And based on what we know about Rosie it cannot be seen as humorous
Red cv

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 03:22 pm
@Silverchild79,
Rosie is an idiot, a foul mouthed idiot. She's a babbling fool who bullies others when she has dialog with someone.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 06:32 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;23859 wrote:
I don't suppose you noticed the LOL at the end of the thread title?

But what does a Guerrilla fighter look like (stereotypically)

bandanna
bandoleer
stolen military combat uniform

by god it's an exact match! And based on what we know about Rosie it cannot be seen as humorous
LOL. Good one SC!
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 12:05 am
@Silverchild79,
Quote:
Rosie is an idiot, a foul mouthed idiot. She's a babbling fool who bullies others when she has dialog with someone.

Agreed.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 11:50 am
@Red cv,
Red;23905 wrote:

Go Red. Imagine Rosie in a guerrilla army. Did you know the term "mess tent" was named after her?
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 06:15 pm
@Silverchild79,
LOL Socal, I just spit my coffee all over the keyboard. Good one.
0 Replies