for all you gun control advocates!

couchp

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 02:44 am
@Silverchild79,
Do some of you guys stand in front of the mirror admiring yourselves, I bet you do! Dirty Harry & Die Hard personal favourites no doubt!
Probably quote the bible to justify ownership 'eye for an eye'
Question; How do you stop the maniac from getting a gun?
If some of you guys have stood in front of the mirror, and don't deny it, some of you have! Then you are the guys I'd be worried about!
The genuine gun owner gets the bad press for the gung ho potential 'Harry Callaghans' out there!
92b16vx

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 07:11 am
@couchp,
couchp;16490 wrote:
Do some of you guys stand in front of the mirror admiring yourselves, I bet you do! Dirty Harry & Die Hard personal favourites no doubt!
If some of you guys have stood in front of the mirror, and don't deny it, some of you have! Then you are the guys I'd be worried about!
The genuine gun owner gets the bad press for the gung ho potential 'Harry Callaghans' out there!

Aren't they trying to ban carrying knives in your country?
rhopper3

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 08:43 am
@Silverchild79,
I'm still in favor of the right to own fiearms and the right of a person to protect their person, family and home from assault, no politics will change that ...
0 Replies

couchp

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 01:40 pm
@92b16vx,
Yes there is a push to ban knives. The problem is what constitutes a knife, a penknife, in ones pocket, switchblade why carry that? and the 8 -12'' bowie!.
I see where some people are coming from, with the need for protection. But the vast majority of people who carry switchblades and big knives, are not the people I would trust at all.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 07:19 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;15595 wrote:
If someone is carrying to scare people, than that's the wrong answer. But I am a FIRM believer in not pulling unless you are going to kill, and if you can't live with killing someone, do not carry a gun. The only warning shots that should be fired are two to the chest.

I agree with half of that. DOnt draw unless prepared to kill, and believe you can live with yourself if you do.

But that is really quote silly to sayDOnt pull unless Your going to kill. IF I am in your face and you pull a gun guess what You win I am done. no shot needed.

We would have to change the Murder definitions if your thought process were the way.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 07:21 pm
@couchp,
couchp;16490 wrote:

Actually I have stood in fornt of the mirror admiring myself and how cool I look wth a gin in my waste band.

I wouldnt worry about me though. I also look at myself in the mirror when I am naked and twist at my waste really fas so that my junk slaps my legs.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 08:44 pm
@Silverchild79,
Between classes, I often look in the mirror to snip my nose-hair and dig food out from between my teeth.
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 10:05 pm
@Silverchild79,
Too much information iggghhh
0 Replies

couchp

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 01:38 pm
@rugonnacry,
I love rugonnacry's answer, I meant posing with his gun of course. But it brought a smile to my face. And like rhopper3 too much information!
0 Replies