I am not watching the superbowl !!

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2008 07:32 pm
I was just wondering if there is anyone else out there like me. I Hate Sports !! I dont watch sports, I dont dress sports, and I sure as hell dont talk sports. :rant2:
Sorry folks, but I just dont get it. I would rather spend my time reading a good book, doing something outdoors or watching the History Channel.

Mad
Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,530 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2008 08:48 pm
@Mad as Hell in NC,
Mad as Hell in NC;52605 wrote:
I was just wondering if there is anyone else out there like me. I Hate Sports !! I dont watch sports, I dont dress sports, and I sure as hell dont talk sports. :rant2:
Sorry folks, but I just dont get it. I would rather spend my time reading a good book, doing something outdoors or watching the History Channel.

Mad
Very Happy

Yeah...I grew up hating football. Now, as an old man living in Texas, I'm tempted at times to give in to its lure. It almost possesses a religious statue down here. Still, it's crap. I agree. Screw it.:no:
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 12:44 am
@Mad as Hell in NC,
i could care less about sports too.

I got the best tv out my friends, so i'm the host by default. lol I'll be in the kitchen cooking and playing bartender more than anything. To me, it's an excuse to hang out with friends and go to work on monday with a hang over Smile
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 11:01 am
@briansol,
I love sprts,but far to many breaks in the game in american football,takes far to long and it should not be called football,Soocer as you lot call it,is the number one game
Drakej

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 11:44 am
@Mad as Hell in NC,
Yeah I played football in middle school and high school. I really really enjoyed playing football. I am pumped for the Super Bowl today. To bad the roads are all iced over up here because no one is having any kind of party today Sad If you guys do go out be safe.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2008 08:51 am
@briansol,
briansol;52630 wrote:
i could care less about sports too.

I got the best tv out my friends, so i'm the host by default. lol I'll be in the kitchen cooking and playing bartender more than anything. To me, it's an excuse to hang out with friends and go to work on monday with a hang over Smile

How much less could you care Brian?

For my ritual busting of the MOds balls, I shall point out the proper expression is I could NOT care less (meaning you already care as little about it as possible)
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2008 08:52 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;52642 wrote:
I love sprts,but far to many breaks in the game in american football,takes far to long and it should not be called football,Soocer as you lot call it,is the number one game

Its the number one game... but there is only one REAL game out thre... Aussie Rules Football... There is not an NFL player or a World Soccer player who can hold the jock strap of an AUssie Rules player

FTR I did not watch a single second of TV yesterday... did not know who won until this morning
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 01:09 pm
@Mad as Hell in NC,
Mad as Hell in NC;52605 wrote:

Mad
Very Happy

To bad, Mad....

You missed a great game. The fourth quarter was the best football I have ever seen.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 08:44 pm
@Mad as Hell in NC,
It was disgusting.

I lost about $50.
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 11:51 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;52817 wrote:
It was disgusting.

I lost about $50.

I lost $10 - I had 5 squares on a $2 board.
Big gambling days are over for me.
Reagaknight

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 07:50 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;52865 wrote:
I lost $10 - I had 5 squares on a $2 board.
Big gambling days are over for me.

$50 or $10 dollars, it's just as illegal and I'd rather go the extra mile.
0 Replies