Muslim Mexico?

Drnaline

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 07:39 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;17296 wrote:
Help me - I do not understand the war-for-oil argument. If that were so, they why are we not filling tankers and shipping it home? And, why are we not handling the sale of their oil to pay for the war? That is my recollection of what was to happen.
Many libs claim Bush invaded Iraq for oil. As far as i know all they have ever done is claim, like 92b, none has been able to back up the claim with anything but hearsay. There arguement might of held water if not for the fact the the gulf war was the start of what we are now trying to finish, only problem is those dam lib dems keep getting in the way.
The rest of your questions should be directed at 92b as he is of the opinion that we are stealing there resource's for are own personal gain, yet he fought there but was not a participant? Go figure?
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 07:53 pm
@Reagaknight,
If you think the United States has no interest tied up in oil in the middle east, and that us going to war in the middle east has nothing to do with oil you are a complete tool. In March we imported 523,000 barrels a day from Iraq, and 1,231,000 from Saudi. Naw, we have no iterrest in oil over there, none at all.
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 08:20 pm
@Reagaknight,
Mexico will someday rule the U.S. Like it or not, even if we knew it was serving as an entry point for Muslim terrorists, we wouldn't be able to do a damned thing about it. We cannot stand up to Mexico, because we are largely Hispanicized as a society. The more we pacify Mexico and U.S. Hispanics, the more immigrants pour across our borders, which in turn increases the pandering. It's a hopeless, hopeless situation.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 08:30 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;17343 wrote:
If you think the United States has no interest tied up in oil in the middle east, and that us going to war in the middle east has nothing to do with oil you are a complete tool. In March we imported 523,000 barrels a day from Iraq, and 1,231,000 from Saudi. Naw, we have no iterrest in oil over there, none at all.
Quote:
If you think the United States has no interest tied up in oil in the middle east, and that us going to war in the middle east has nothing to do with oil you are a complete tool.
I never said we had no interest, i said we had great interest? While it was part of our decision, it was not the whole decision. There were over fifteen UN resolutions left from his promise after Kuwait. You give him a pass on all of them? If one of any of the resolutions demanded a responce you still would of not reacted?
Quote:
In March we imported 523,000 barrels a day from Iraq, and 1,231,000 from Saudi.
Did we buy it or did we steal it? If we stool it you have a point if we didn't what's the beef, every body else had the same chance to buy in the world free market!!!
Quote:
Naw, we have no iterrest in oil over there, none at all
Don't recall saying that, can you quote me please?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 04:43 am
@Reagaknight,
92Bravo has no room to talk. He has become the perfect tool of the American Left -- a combat vet with a conservative voice, who now supports liberalism and advocates retreat in the face of the enemy.
Drnaline

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 06:33 am
@Reagaknight,
His silence is golden.
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 02:15 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;17350 wrote:
Mexico will someday rule the U.S. Like it or not, even if we knew it was serving as an entry point for Muslim terrorists, we wouldn't be able to do a damned thing about it. We cannot stand up to Mexico, because we are largely Hispanicized as a society. The more we pacify Mexico and U.S. Hispanics, the more immigrants pour across our borders, which in turn increases the pandering. It's a hopeless, hopeless situation.

Come north old man. Your perspective might change.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 02:40 pm
@Reagaknight,
Come north..? His profile says he's in Texas. Like me, in SoCal, he is in the center of the firestorm of Mexican immigration.
Reagaknight

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 02:51 pm
@Reagaknight,
There's enough illegal immigrants in the north, not nearly as much as the south, but still alot.
Volunteer

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 03:50 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;17421 wrote:
Come north..? His profile says he's in Texas. Like me, in SoCal, he is in the center of the firestorm of Mexican immigration.

That's what I meant. If he got out of the firestorm, he'd have a different perspective than one in which he has no faith in our ability to turn back the tide.
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 03:50 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;17425 wrote:
There's enough illegal immigrants in the north, not nearly as much as the south, but still alot.

Yes I know, but not enough to support his idea that the situation is hopeless.
92b16vx

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 05:16 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;17369 wrote:
92Bravo has no room to talk. He has become the perfect tool of the American Left -- a combat vet with a conservative voice, who now supports liberalism and advocates retreat in the face of the enemy.

Was Reagan a coward when he withdrew troops in Beirut, after a bombing that killed 241 American Marines? How about when we withdrew from Vietnam? Cowards? If your definition of liberal is caring about America, and Americans than yea, sure, I'm a lib, though my views on most other things fall slightly right of centerist and hard right on others, but hey whatever helps you sleep at night.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 05:39 pm
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;17447 wrote:
Yes I know, but not enough to support his idea that the situation is hopeless.

Definitely not, especially considering what people in the north do about it. I live more or less near to a town called Hazleton, which has recently gained national attention for being the first town in the country to put restrictive laws on illegals and landlords who rent houses to them, etc., and subsequently being sued by the ACLU and others for it.
Volunteer

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 05:40 pm
@Reagaknight,
Don't know if Reagan was a coward or not. You don't have to be a coward to make a mistake. Withdrawal was a mistake in both instances.
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 05:42 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;17477 wrote:
Definitely not, especially considering what people in the north do about it. I live more or less near to a town called Hazleton, which has recently gained national attention for being the first town in the country to put restrictive laws on illegals and landlords who rent houses to them, etc., and subsequently being sued by the ACLU and others for it.

American communist leadership union.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 02:31 pm
@Reagaknight,
"Come north old man. Your perspective might change."

Your social environment will be BROWN within the century. Next in line is Canada. Ha. What poetic justice for those liberals skags.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 02:33 pm
@Reagaknight,
"If your definition of liberal is caring about America, and Americans than yea, sure, I'm a lib"

Tell me again how our pulling out of Iraq will help care for America, against the backdrop of Mid-Eastern stability and terrorism?
0 Replies