Muslim Mexico?

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 08:05 am
Read this article:

Praying to Allah in Mexico: Islam Is Gaining a Foothold in Chiapas - International - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News

What do you think? The impression I get is that the Americas are being converted to Islam more and more as a whole, and anyone can see that the article is biased. I think that the media bias towards Muslims is just helping them spread in the Americas. Just look at the descriptions: Catholics are mafia-esque while the Muslims are 'not radical' (and just happen to have a literal interpretation of the Koran, which calls for the violent expansion of Islam).
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,611 • Replies: 116
No top replies

Azmr

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 06:47 pm
@Reagaknight,
Ive noticed how you quoted that muslims are "not radical", your biased yourself littered with hate. The drug trade is run by gangs which the majority happen to be Catholic. While the muslims live in peace like they always do until provoked by an invading army, only then they'd become "radical" just like anyone person with dignity would.

Peace.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 07:47 pm
@Reagaknight,
"While the muslims live in peace like they always do........"

What frig'n planet are you from?
0 Replies

Azmr

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 09:21 pm
@Reagaknight,
Oh yer, Your actually right Pinochet73, with the constant invasion of the crusaders and the genocide they pull up with them they cant live in peace, regardless. With the growth of muslims in the west, you better clean that attitude of yours up and learn to live with them.

Peace.
markx15

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 05:35 am
@Reagaknight,
Azmr, can you please back up your claims with sources?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 07:56 am
@Reagaknight,
"With the growth of muslims in the west, you better clean that attitude of yours up and learn to live with them."

Stay out of my homeland. You're not welcome here. I'll deal with your attitude long before I 'clean up' mine. In fact, whenever I think of 'cleaning up' anything, I imagine deporting all Muslims from the West.

REVENGE OF ARMENIA
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 09:02 am
@Azmr,
Azmr;15736 wrote:
Oh yer, Your actually right Pinochet73, with the constant invasion of the crusaders and the genocide they pull up with them they cant live in peace, regardless. With the growth of muslims in the west, you better clean that attitude of yours up and learn to live with them.

Peace.
Quote:
Peace

I think peace is no where near what you are offering.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 09:47 am
@Reagaknight,
I like his picture, too. Doubt that he actually looks like that. Ha.
Drnaline

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 01:08 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;15760 wrote:
I like his picture, too. Doubt that he actually looks like that. Ha.
Who cares even if it is him? Muscle heads usually need mass to compensate for something, i wonder what that would be?
0 Replies

Azmr

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 03:36 pm
@Reagaknight,
Markx15, I have no sources and cant find anything for you stating that the cartels are catholic, but the majority of mexicans are overwhelmingly catholic, about 89% of the population are Roman Catholic. 6% Protestant and 5% other.

Religion in mexico.

http://www.solutionsabroad.com/a_religionmexico.asp]Mexico - Religion in Mexico

Religion in Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Religion - People - Mexico - North America: freedom religion, church protestant, period spanish, catholic religion, catholic church

https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/mx.html
0 Replies

Azmr

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 03:44 pm
@Reagaknight,
Thanks for the compliments boys and girls. Very Happy

Sorry if i upset anyone, maybe my approach in explaining things looks a little aggressive and offensive but i dont mean it that way at all.

Peace be upon you all, have a good day, night, morning whatever and play safe. :peace:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 10:27 am
@Reagaknight,
Didn't upset me, "Peace be upon you all, have a good day, night, morning whatever and play safe. " Same to you, if the feeling is mutual.
0 Replies

Azmr

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 05:09 pm
@Reagaknight,
Nothing personal bro. Just a debate. Very Happy
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 08:03 am
@Reagaknight,
No problem here brotha. In this day and age you don't know who your gonna run into on the net. If you did a search of some particular names you'd get a good idea.
It would be nice to have an actual real discussion/debate with some one of you persuation. I look forward to it.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 09:48 am
@Azmr,
Azmr;15732 wrote:
Ive noticed how you quoted that muslims are "not radical", your biased yourself littered with hate. The drug trade is run by gangs which the majority happen to be Catholic. While the muslims live in peace like they always do until provoked by an invading army, only then they'd become "radical" just like anyone person with dignity would.

Peace.

Everyone is biased, you are just as much as me. Humans can hardly be unbiased sources.

And people who run drug cartels can hardly be faithful, true, or good Catholics. Look at the pope's visit to Brazil recently. He was very anti-drug and anti-drug dealer.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 09:51 am
@Azmr,
Azmr;15736 wrote:

Peace.

The crusades could be more easily a response to centuries of Islamic invasion. All of the lands fought over had been Christian before Muslims took them over as part of their not peaceful expansion to bring the world under Islam. Weren't the Crusades justified?
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 04:38 pm
@Azmr,
Azmr;15732 wrote:
The drug trade is run by gangs which the majority happen to be Catholic. While the muslims live in peace...

...and import over 80% of the heroin into the US.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 07:25 pm
@Reagaknight,
Don't they justgrow, do they really import?
92b16vx

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 09:27 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;15956 wrote:
Don't they justgrow, do they really import?

What, do you think it harvest itself and takes a stroll across the ocean?
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 01:49 pm
@Reagaknight,
I would assume they get non-Pakistani representatives who are US citizens for efficiency in getting it in easily.

I also heard from somewhere they have something going with the mafia where they send it to Italy first as a detour and then to the U.S. concealed in foods to avoid suspicion.
0 Replies